Follow us! Follow us!

Misc Other Guru's 9-30-11

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Misc Other Guru's 9-30-11

Postby admin » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:13 am

9-30-2011- Bulldog75 UN OFFICIALLY POSTS RATES ON OCT.1; WE ARE ON AN 'HOUR TO HOUR' STANDBY. THIS WILL COME WITHIN 24 HOURS.

9-30-2011- Bear5642 I JUST WANTED TO SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE WERE RUSHING TO THE BIG 4 BANKS THIS MORNING TO CASH OUT AT THIS $8 RATE AFTER LISTENING TO THE "DAN & TONY SHOW". IM IN CONTACT WITH PEOPLE WHO OWN 400 MILLION US DOLLARS WORTH OF DINAR AND THESE PEOPLE YOU LISTEN TO...LIKE RANDY KOONCE SAYS "FOLLOW THE MONEY". PEOPLE WHO SPEND THAT KIND OF MENY TELL ME 2 THINGS THAY KNOW ITS REAL AND THEY KNOW WHATS GONNA HAPPEN. ITS ALL GOOD BUT KEEP YOUR EYE ON THE GOI...THERE IS NOTHING MORE TO SAY.

9-30-2011- BGG the Kurds and M and S got together, seemed they were dragging their feet. THEN this all got done and today. Shabibi is on his own time frame and that ERBIL was critical to him, he guards the CBI reserves an the ERBIL is the main need for this RV to happen. WITH THIS NEWS COMING OUT TODAY, I have to say I am excited about how this RV can happen anytime...

9-30-2011- DonnieR THE INFO I am receiving, all is done and its all winding up and Erbil is done and going to be in the Gazette and finally this is it.... YES I am getting the same news we will see this.

9-30-2011- Poppy2 confirming the Erbil is finished and sent for publication, approved and the Gazette will show this when they print it- it is in the hands of the Gazette. ERBIL is out of the way done now and the HCL is not holding up the RV. We will see this RV at any time

9-30-2011- TMoney [new guru] From FBI contact, Erbil Agreement has been announced, read and confirmed in Gazette, will go live in country... new CBI site will be up and running tomorrow [Friday] in Iraq and old site will be taken down. We are in the final moments. Some banks may cash out starting tomorrow [Friday]. Have seen a copy of Cash Out memo from banks with my own eyes, got this today [Thursday]. Seen on bank documents, rate is $8.47, $5.21 to the GBP. It's going down without a doubt. If we don't see it by [Friday], we will see it by Monday. This is the real deal.

9-30-2011- Bulldog75 THIS RATE RELEASE MAY COME IN TWO BASKETS SEPARATED, 1 HOUR - TO EVEN ONE DAY APART; THATS AN "80% CHANCE" BECAUSE OF IMF HAVING DIFFICULTY PUSHING THESE RATES THRU ON THE NEW SOFTWARE. WHICH BASKET IQD; PROBABLY THE FIRST; ODDS 97%, IMHO. IMHO, THERE'S ABOUT AN 80% CHANCE OF SEEING RATES THIS MORNING AS OF NOW. RATES COULD POST ANYTIME IN DIFFERENT BASKETS FROM HOUR TO HOUR THROUGH OUT THE DAY FRIDAY. EVERYTHING IS RUMOR TIL ITS OFFICIAL

9-30-2011- Bluwolf both wf and citibank have something going on, seems that wf in dallas fort worth is now prepared. citibank has sent notice to all branches specifiing to be on alert for pending rv. the rates just might be a little bit higher than expected imo. the date could be at any time now for all is set. all is looking good

9-29-2011- Ghost [OkieOilMan site] DON'T LET THE SILENCE FOOL YOU----BE AWARE OF WHAT IS COMING BEFORE SATURDAY. YES YOU CAN TAKE IT-----ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK

9-29-2011- TonyTNT [via alreadyblessed] here is an update! great info all day long! We are closer to the finish line than ever! No bad news...all good NEWS...I do plan on eating hot dogs tomorrow!

9-29-2011- BGG There are (easily) three different scenarios based on how things play out in the near future...First, it happens very soon - today, tonite, tomorrow...If it happens like this - then expect there to be several announcements all at once and a bit after the fact...Second, it happens sometime in the next week(ish) - based on some good things coming out in the news (where we can all see it...no need for a "super secret source"). Thirdly, there is still some division that cannot be fixed with a "stern meeting" of the leaders and then we are likely looking at grave consequences and a short delay of some kind (my guess - a month-ish).
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's