Follow us! Follow us!

DINAR GURUS 3 JAN

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

DINAR GURUS 3 JAN

Unread postby Duke » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:06 pm

Dinar gurus, 3 jan
DINAR GURUS 3 JAN

1-3-2012 Guru Kaperoni we have some real good factual articles and documents that will clearly tell what we are waiting on before the CBI can revalue the dinar. It is not complicated, but something that must be done before hand. Once that is done, the CBI, IMO will move quickly to get this done. [A] NEW Conference Call…will answer “what is the hold up?” in regard to the pending revaluation of the New Iraqi Dinar…this will be an exciting, detailed call…Tuesday, January 3rd @ 9pm CST 2012, Call in number209) 647-1600, Code: 215972#, Skype: freeconferencecallhd.2096471600.

1-3-2012 Guru ScottiG I honestly am not surprised we are still here looking. I do believe we are real close but we are going to have to let the RV come to us. PLEASE QUIT CHASING IT AND BUYING INTO EVERY RUMOR THAT IS COMING DOWN THE HIGHWAY!

1-3-2012 Guru Mailman17 I DO LIKE THE FACT THAT A DELEGATION OF CONGRESSMAN IS NOW INVOLVED WITH THE POLITICAL DISPUTE IN IRAQ AND THE UN IS SLOWLY LEANING TOWARDS GETTING THIS SETTLED… IRAQ CANNOT BE THAT STUPID TO ASSUME THAT THE UN WILL GO BACKWARDS 3 STEPS AND PLACE MORE RESTRICTIONS ON THEM, THIS IS A WAKEUP CALL TO THE GOI. AS MUCH AS IRAQ THINKS THEY ARE SOVEIRGN…THEY ULTIMATLEY WILL FOLLOW THE PLAN AS SET BY THE POWERS THAT BE. WE HAVE NO CONTROL…LET THIS PLAY OUT…IT WILL…BE IN OUR FAVOR.

1-3-2012 Guru Bear5642 DON’T BELIEVE ALL THIS NONSENSE OF THE NEGATIVE REPORTS OUT OF IRAQ…WE ARE EXPECTING THIS TODAY OR NO LATER THAN TOMORROW… WE ARE RIGHT WHERE WE NEED TO BE AND IM PLANNING ON CASHING OUT NO LATER THAN THIS FRIDAY PERIOD, NUFF SAID.

1-3-2012 Guru Jonnywg JUST RECEIVED A NOTICE THATFOREX WILL SHUT DOWN LATER THIS AFTERNOON FOR CURRENCY UPDATES …THIS COULD BE OUR MOMENT BUT I WILL BE CALLING TO VERIFY.

1-3-2012 Guru Purplehelmet300 from all that I am hearing this is our week…I just cant guarantee anything because I not in control…I am hearing this week – today tomorrow maybe thursday – so that is as close as I can pin anything down. Rate 8+ USD.0

1-3-2012 Guru Jonnywg i have just received a report from the MIDDLE EAST…IT IS REPORTED THAT THE UST HAS RELEASED THE RV AS AT LAST SATURDAY…it is reported that the IMF has not impeded progress as of the end of the weekend…apparently the HOLIDAYS IMPEDED THE PROGRESS…WE WERE TOLD THAT THE NEED FOR THE RV TO RESOLVE DISCRETIONARY BUDGETS WORLDWIDE IS CRITICAL…WE WERE TOLD THAT THE RV IS STILL LIVE AND IN PROCESS…COULD NOT GET IT PINNED DOWN OTHER THAN ANY TIME BETWEEN NOW AND NEXT SUNDAY…THE 8TH…THE THOUGHT WAS IMMEDIATE BUT THE PROCESS COULD TAKE TIME…THERE ARE NO HOLDUPS LEFT.

1-3-2012 Guru DinarWishes Got information that certain ” Companys” would be down this afternoon for about an hour or so…HMMMMMM…Interesting…IMF Screens are Zeroed out…It Looks to Be A Wonderful Day for All of US!!!!

1-3-2012 Guru Med THERE WAS NO QUORUM [Parliament]. IT JUST HIT ME THE REASON FOR NO QUORUM IS THAT THE KURDISTAN ALLIANCE WALKED OUT ALSO LEAVING NO ONE LEFT BUT THE NATIONAL ALLIANCE. THERE WAS A CONFRONTATION BETWEEN THE KURDS AND A MEMBER OF THE STATE OF LAW. THINGS ARE CALMING DOWN AND THEN SOME M**bleep**N THROWS GAS ON THE FIRE. [after this was posted, article came out stating that Kurdistan Alliance returned : ) ]

1-3-2012 Guru Poppy3 things are still sounding very positive. I anticipate to have much more news of the status today on movement and to hear the the release of the rv some time tomorrow. Then seeing the rate live at the banks on thursday sometime. Now all this is speculation at this time but the information is pointing that direction barring any glitches in the talks. There is light at the end of this tunnel.

1-3-2012 Guru Jonnywg WE ARE STILL AWAITING CBI UPDATE TODAY. ALTHOUGH WE WERE TOLD EARLY AM, I will certainly take it any time of day. International money and banking transactions are now being restricted today throughout Europe. The extent will be disclosed later this morning. We are investigating other areas of the world. We should see some more info noonish

Read more: http://www.stardogger.net/forum/showthr ... z1iT0Ru6Zx
Duke
Admin
Admin

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's