Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 2-4-2015

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 2-4-2015

Unread postby Vixen » Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:15 am

2-3-2015 *TerryK ~[what's up with the budget. Is it signed or not?] SOURCE IS TELLING ME IT IS SIGNED AND IN THE LAW SECTION IN THE PAPER IN IRAQ...ON PHONE WITH IRAQ SOURCE... I GOT THAT THEY ARE WAITING ON THIS BY THE MINUTE JUST LIKE THE RV...TONIGHT MAY BE A GREAT NIGHT IF INDEED THEY HAVE THE DOCS SIGNED AND IN THE PAPER IN IRAQ.

2-3-2015 *Millionday ~WE HAVE NO TIMELINE GIVEN -- WE HAVE ABADI ANNOUNCING THAT ON THE 12TH OF FEB HE WILL BEGIN THE STRATEGIES OF THE ECONOMIC REFORMS THAT HE HAS TO DO WITH IT. I HAVE TO SAY IT WILL BE INTERESTING TO SEE WHAT COMES IN THE NEXT WEEKS.

2-3-2015 *sczin11 ~SO MUCH HAPPENING, NO RV YET, THAT IS IN PUBLIC VIEW...BUDGET IS ON...TO PRESIDENT, SO THEY CLAIM...HCL BEING DISCUSSED NOW, SO THEY SAY...CBI IS ACTIVE ACTIVE ACTIVE, ON MANY FRONTS...THAT IS FACT, AS WE MUST ASSUME RELEASES ON THEIR ARABIC WEBSITE ARE TRUE... DE-DOLLARIZATION, IMHO, IS IN FULL MOTION...WHAT MORE CAN WE SAY?

2-3-2015 *Tlar ~the rules...showing Import Regulations is very interesting... "Up to 25 Dinars can be imported and sums no greater than 5 Dinars can be exported out of the country." 25 dinars going in and only 5 dinars out is not many dinars either way. Today neither of these two sums exist in the form of currencies (notes or coins) in Iraq. The smallest note to ever hit the street since 2003 was the 50 dinar note. There was a 25 dinar coin but it has long since been melted and pulled from circulation. So these restrictions make no sense under the current monetary regime yet this is the new law. Essentially under the current exchange rate they are saying NO money in or out. We know that can't be right.

2-3-2015 *TerryK ~I GOT A RATE TODAY FROM A SOURCE THAT'S BEING BOUNCED AROUND...WELL U ALL KNOW I HAVE BEEN SAYING WHAT... 8.16. IRAQ IS FAST TRACKING THINGS...[THEY] GOT THE 56.00 A BARREL THEY WERE SEEKING AND THINGS ARE CLICKING IN THE BANKING AREA...THEY ARE GETTING THE BONDS ESTABLISHED...READY...LOANS READY AND AGAIN HEARING THAT THEY WANT TO MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT...NOT BEING TOLD WHAT IT IS, I CAN ONLY HOPE...TOMORROW NIGHT AROUND 9:23PM...WHAT I WAS TOLD THIS AFTERNOON BY DC CONTACT.

2-3-2015 *sczin11 ~LOTS OF LAWS ARE BEING READ, VOTED ON, PASSING ONTO HOUSE...WHERE IS THE HOUSE? ON VACATION UNTIL THE 10TH?

2-3-2015 *Chattels ~[There are those that are saying the President signed the budget. Would love to know if that is accurate or not?] not as of the reported news this morning...not that i can find in ink...we believe that the President can ratify /sign it sooner, but by default it is law fifteen days after receipt.

2-3-2015 *Aggiedad77 ~The reforms that we see unfolding with this month are fascinating...for they lead to much bigger things. The laws they work on and push forward all are done with purpose...Time is on our side...

2-3-2015 *Millionday ~IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY GET THAT WAY -- BECAUSE THEY ARE MOVING FORWARD WITH REFORMS AND THE GET OFF THE POT IS COMING -- ONE WAY OR ANOTHER .

2-4-2015 *TerryK ~JUST GOT A CALL...CORRECTION TO BE MADE...THE BUDGET IS SIGNED BUT IN FOR REVIEW TO LEGAL AND NOT IN THE PAPER...IT WILL BE POSTED BY THE 12TH OF THIS MONTH. SO THAT MEANS WE WILL SEE THIS ONE WAY OR THE OTHER BY THE 12TH. KEEP FINGERS CROSSED FOR 9:23 PM TOMORROW NIGHT. JUST WANTED TO SHARE THAT UPDATE I GOT AND WAS CORRECTED, HE [SOURCE] MISUNDERSTOOD THE INFO GIVEN TO HIM.

2-4-2015 *My Ladies ~ALL THINGS ARE STILL VERY GOOD. THERE IS NO HOLD UP. THERE IS NO ONE ENTITY STOPPING ANYTHING, WE ARE IN A PROCESS AND THINGS ARE LOOKING GREAT. THIS IS A PROCESS AND THERE IS NO REVERSE SWITCH, THERE IS NO PAUSE BUTTON. THE BUDGET WAS VOTED ON THE 29TH, THE HOUSE OF REPS IS COMING BACK ON THE 10TH, ABADI...SAID HE WILL FUNDING ALL THE PROVIDENCES AS PART OF THE ECONOMIC MOVEMENT AND HE WILL BE DOING THIS ON THE 12TH . SO THERE IS A POSSIBLE TIME LINE. JAN 29TH VOTE, 15 DAYS LATER MAX FOR GAZETTE IS 13TH, 10TH IS PARLIAMENT AND LAWS, AND 12TH IS ECONOMIC REFORMS. NOVA AND I HAVE SAID...WE WILL NOT SEE LAWS WITH OUT FUNDING...AND TO DATE WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE BUDGET LAW NOT ONE OTHER SINGLE LAW HAS BEEN ENACTED SINCE THIS NEW GOVERNMENT IS IN. SEVERAL LAWS PASSED THE COUNCIL THIS WEEK AND ARE GOING TO THE HOUSE WHEN THEY RETURN ON THE 10TH. IRAQ IS STILL STUCK UNTIL THEY FUND THE BUDGET. WE ARE IN A GOOD POSITION AND THE PROCESS CONTINUES FOR A BIT LONGER.

2-4-2015 *tman23 ~This (Abadi) Gov't has been exceptional in keeping it's word...Either they are waiting on the Budget to now be implemented or it's EVERYTHING AT ONE TIME! ...on the 12th Abadi has a conference to Launch the "economy project"...The CBI doesn't need the Budget anymore... Now the question is does the Budget need the CBI...and if so...that can happen anyday now!
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's