Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 2-6-2015

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 2-6-2015

Unread postby Vixen » Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:58 am

2-5-2015 *Tlar ~The backstop to me is the actual disbursement of funds from the budget, 1166 or a new rate. No matter what, we should see the end to this period very soon meaning whether or not this time we will see the RV, or we will know that all miss-judged and we will be in for a much longer ride. I also don't believe they can go live internationally without an international currency. Personally I think we are there and it is time. Thank god we don't have long to see if this is correct. We have finite backstops, the Gazette and the funding which will close this period of hope one way or another. We should know our answer on the day the first dinar is dispensed from this budget if not a few days before.

2-5-2015 *tman23 ~it should be obvious...that currency reform is taking place RIGHT NOW...Take into consideration that Shabibi once stated that the reform would be an 18 month project in 3 phases... That being said; We do not know exactly what phase the CBI is in... The fact is that the CBI has opened foreign accounts and vice-versa...The Master Card (Qi card) has issued some cards to those receiving pensions and labeled it as "pilot program"... and they are being used international... There are some reports of people saying the cards are not working correctly... they do not display the correct balance at the ports... From what is being said it appears zeros are not showing up on the cards. That said; it is reasonable to assume that the project of lifting the 3 zeros is in motion.

2-5-2015 *TerryK ~I HAVE CONFIRMED THIS THIS AFTERNOON ...THE BUDGET WAS DELIVERED ON MONDAY THE 2ND OF FEB TO ABADI. BY LAW HE HAS 15 DAYS TO COMMENT OR VETO. SO IF HE WAS PART OF THE DRAFT OF THE BUDGET DO YOU THINK HE IS GOING TO REDO IT? IF HE DOES NOT VETO IT OR DOES NOTHING THEN ON THE 17TH IT GOES INTO LAW. NOW IF HE SIGNS IT, IT CAN GO INTO LAW ANYTIME BEFORE. SO AT THE LATEST IT GOES INTO THE GAZETTE ON THE 18TH OF THIS MONTH. AGAIN THIS IS IF THERE IS NO MODIFICATIONS OR VETO.

2-5-2015 *My Ladies ~THEY ARE TAKING ALL THE PROPER STEPS AND DOING IT FAST TO BE SURE THE PRIVATE BANKS ARE READY FOR THE INDEPENDENCE AND THE INTERNATIONAL STAGE. THE COMMITTEE OF ECONOMIC AFFAIRS HELD ANOTHER BIG MEETING TODAY. THIS IS THE 3RD ONE SO FAR...THERE IS SO MUCH GREAT NEWS OUT THERE TODAY. WE ARE REALLY VERY CLOSE TO THE END.

2-5-2015 *Tlar ~the CBI recently minus the 75 million per day cap fiasco, IMO has been making all the right moves. That is my observations. ...I think they have done a good job...in the lead up to internationalizing their economy and hopefully, currency.

2-5-2015 *Aggiedad77 ~Article: "Central sales of the dollar rises auction today to $ 82 million" CBI once again exceeded the 75 million dinar per day cap that the budget put in play...because it can...because the budget has not been signed into being yet...and probably because the Article 50 in the budget concerning the cap may not be applicable to the CBI in the first place being an independent body. One member of the Finance Committee believes the CBI is obliged to hold it's auctions to the cap prescribed by the Budget Law...claiming that Iraq has a enormous amount of hard currency...remember this is being contested and turned over to the Federal Court for a decision.

2-6-2015 *sczin11 ~"Finance Minister Looking tax compliance with America Finance Minister Looking tax compliance with America" "During the meeting, discussion of tax compliance with the United States of America Agreement (Vta) and concluded between the United States and most countries and related tax compliance for foreign accounts to provide tax information on people who hold US citizenship..." HUGE HUGE HUGE RELEASE...IRAQ IS MOVING FORWARD TO COMPLY WITH THE USA LAW THAT WENT INTO EFFECT I THINK JULY 2014... I BELIEVE FACTA? THE ABOVE MEANS ONLY 1 THING...IRAQ IS EXPECTING MONEY INVESTED IN THEIR COUNTRY BY YOU AND ME!

2-6-2015 *Tlar ~A while back the Finance Committee checks the procedures with the CBI on how they intend to deal with destruction of the currency as it comes in, procedures and such. I don't think they are talking about destroying USD. Then we see the CBI get all the dinars from the independent banks as a prime requirement to sell USD. Then we see the bank setting up a processing center to collect currencies and now we see them training the banks on how to detect counterfeit currencies as they come rolling in. It does make you go hmmmm. I would say that the CBI is getting ready to do something because ...it doesn't look like the normal course of business especially coupled with the CBI's recently announced proposed massive loan to these same banks involved in the process - - - drum roll please - - - in dinars.

2-6-2015 *Millionday ~Article quote: "Directorate-General for issuing and cabinets held at the Central Bank of Iraq expanded meeting with representatives of the banks to inform them on how to deal with banknotes in accordance with modern techniques in counting and testing..." THERE ARE MASSIVE NEWS STATEMENTS COMING OUT OF CBI...THEY ARE PREPARING FOR THE EXCHANGE OF BILLS AND THEY ARE HAVING MEETINGS WITH ALL BANKS FOR DIRECTION. THEY ARE TRAINING ALL BANKERS ETC ON HOW TO TELL WHAT IS REAL FOR EXCHANGE...TRAINING IN THE ASPECT OF SORTING THE EXCHANGE. THIS IS A MAJOR MEETING AND RELEASED TO CITIZENS...SMILE. [hopefully exchanging of larger notes for smaller as the value will rise!] THAT IS EXACTLY THE HOPE WE HAVE...I SEE NO OTHER REASON FOR SUCH A MEETING WITH ALL BANKERS.

2-6-2015 *MarkZ ~things are still on track, turn your frowns upside down, stay in the race and be prepared to check your britches if sudden excitement causes control issues.

2-6-2015 *My Ladies ~SATURDAY THEY END THE CURFEW IN BAGHDAD AROUND THE GREEN ZONE THAT HAS BEEN IN PLACE SINCE THE INVASION. BUT I THOUGHT THERE WERE TERRORISTS THERE? WELL I GUESS THEY HAVE THAT PROBLEM WORKED OUT RIGHT? SO THIS IS YET ANOTHER SIGN THAT THE TRAINING WHEELS ARE ABOUT TO COME OFF IRAQ. VERY EXCITING TIMES WE ARE WATCHING.

2-6-2015 *BGG Quote: ~“…the mechanism of action in the counting and checking, sorting and bundles of banknotes as well Technology to fake and damaged automatically excluded.” This is a MASSIVE announcement. Why the big push to eliminate fraud and damaged notes now??
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's