Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 2-10-2015

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 2-10-2015

Unread postby Vixen » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:09 am

2-9-2015 *Mnt Goat ~THEY CAN’T OPEN THE NEW BUDGET WITHOUT ALL THE NEW LAWS VOTED ON BY PARLIAMENT BUT THEY CAN’T SEND THEM TO PARLIAMENT WITH THE FEDERATION COUNCIL PARTICIPATING IN THE REVIEW PROCESS. SINCE THE FEDERATION COUNCIL WAS NOT YET READY WE HAD TO WAIT. SO THIS IS THE SECRET TO UNLOCKING WHY WE ARE WAITING SO LONG TO SEE THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ALL THESE NEW LAWS. Could we be in for a VERY LONG wait for all these new laws, including the 2015 Budget bill, to reviewed by the Federation Council? Absolutely Not! At least this is what I am told by the GOI. They will be racing the clock since I believe the deadline for this voting completion is Feb 12th... that is the deadline for the president to ratify the 2015 Budget Bill and the budget needs these laws in order to support and make legal the allocations contained within it. Al-Abadi along with the CBI have to make a decision soon on when to RV this currency. I believe this decision has already been made weeks ago and we are now in the final countdown window now that the budget is truly done and the government is fully formed. Can Iraq be fully positioned with all these new laws in time to open and begin spending this 2015 budget? ...a new window of opportunity for an RV is staring us right in the face for this week – and more than ever before! It could not get any better! ...we are literally just waiting for the news of a hand full of new laws to get forwarded to parliament and then voted on by parliament.

2-9-2015 *EXOGEN ~BUDGET BEING RATIFIED IN JUST HOURS...Quote: "Baghdad Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed, on Monday, that the next few hours will witness the Presidency of the Republic's ratification of the general budget for the year 2015..."

2-9-2015 *tman23 ~Has Abadi, Jabouri, or an official of importance come out and said anything negative that the Budget is not geeting done or is being held up...NO...Abadi said that he will launch the economy on February 12...ITS DONE!! The Budget is done... [so, is there any significance to the budget relative to our liquidity event?] I believe so this time around... when we witness contract cuts from 450 billion to 135 billion and then see this as a pattern... it appears that the 3 zeros will begin lifted when the budget opens along with a rate... how they do it is another question all together.

2-9-2015 *TNT Tony [via Adept1] ~Meetings are done, laws are passed, the budget has been signed off but not made public although they intend to do that shortly...Abadi already told people the economic reforms will go into effect on the12th. Iraq is being told the Qi cards will soon be usable internationally. That was on today’s television with someone from the finance ministry. Even though it didn’t happen over the weekend, the fact that Abadi is talking about it means that it is happening now, not in April or next year. I know that every time we get this close, something else seems to come up, but it really feels like we are just that close. They can activate this at any moment they want to from now on

2-9-2015 *DC [via Adept1] ~Iraq got up to the plate on Friday, then decided they weren’t quite ready with a few things they would like lined up, such as banking laws. They said they needed another few days and the US agreed. They’ll have more meetings and if they are done, this will go through...it’s just the latest delay, and everyone is focused on getting this cleared and done. On Iraqi television they say the completed economic reforms will be done on the 12th which is this Thursday and the Budget as well. There is one report on the Budget being done before then...Let’s see how the meeting goes tonight; if it goes well, this could be as early as tomorrow.

2-9-2015 *EAGLE 1 ~IMF WILL BE MAKING A STATEMENT AT UNDISCLOSED LOCATION/TIME...IN REGARDS TO IRAQ AND THEIR CURRENCY. IN THE NEXT 24-36 HRS.

2-9-2015 *Tlar ~[come payoff time, doesn't Iraq have to honor all the dinars out there, circulating or not. Whoever comes to the bank with dinar is gonna want real money, or am I just flat wrong about that assumption?] Quite simply the answer to your question is no. They only have to cover circulating currency.

2-9-2015 *Millionday ~[has the budget even been signed yet or reached the president?] THE BUDGET WAS IN ARAMAIC AND HAD THE IMPRINT OF THE PRESIDENT ON THE DOCUMENT BUT NOW THEY ARE HAVING A DISAGREEMENT ABOUT THE PLANS OF CBI AND HOW IT IS WRITTEN SO -- NOT PRINTED IN GAZETTE YET OR SIGNED IT LOOKS LIKE BUT THEN AGAIN THE MEDIA IS CONTRADICTING ONE ANOTHER IN MANY THINGS AT THIS POINT. [Whats the latest on the HCL?] THEY HAVE IT ON THE AGENDA FOR TOMORROW TO COMPLETE WHAT HAS NOT BEEN ADDRESSED AND AGREED FOR FIRST READ.

2-9-2015 *MarkZ ~We are seeing the signs and movement all around us of the impending global currency change but yet it is still not here. Could the reset occur this week? Absolutely! Could it drag weeks longer? Possibly. The truth is that nothing stalled it, the trigger will not be pulled until it is deemed relatively safe to do so.

2-10-2015 *sczin11 ~BASED ON ALL THE REPORTS, RELEASES, AND ANNOUNCEMENTS, WE ARE LED TO BELIEVE THAT THE IRAQI DINAR, SHOULD BE SUPPORTED WITH EASE, BY THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ, ( CBI ), AND FURTHER REPORTS INDICATE THE VALUE OF THE CURRENCY SHOULD BE ONE OF THE STRONGEST, IF NOT THE MOST POWERFUL CURRENCY IN THE WORLD! THE COST OF EXCHANGING THE OLD DINAR, ( WHAT WE OWN) WITH THE NEW VALUE PAIRED TO WHATEVER CURRENCY OR COMMODITY THEY CHOOSE, IS ONE OF SIGNIFICANT LEVELS...IT WOULD POSSIBLY BEHOOVE THE CBI TO PAY AS LITTLE AS POSSIBLE, THUS COMING UP WITH A LOWER INITIAL EXCHANGE RATE...CORRECT? I SAY NOT! IF THE CBI COMES OUT WITH A LOWER RATE THEN THE INTERNATIONAL MARKET WARRANTS AND DEMANDS, WHAT KIND OF CONFIDENCE DOES THAT SHOW THE WORLD? NEXT, IF THE RATE CAME OUT LOW, HOW LONG WOULD IT TAKE THE MARKET TO ADJUST TO THE TRUE VALUE...BEFORE YOU COULD GET TO THE BANK, THE RATE WILL HAVE CHANGED... ONCE THEY RELEASE THE "NEW RATE", AT WHATEVER LEVEL THAT IS, IT IMMEDIATELY BEGINS TRADING ON THE FOREX CURRENCY EXCHANGE... AND AS OF A FEW DAYS AGO, PRIME MINISTER ABADI HAS CLEARLY STATED TO THE WORLD, FROM GERMANY, "IRAQ IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS".

2-10-2015 *Poppy3 ~I HAVE NEVER SEEN ONE WORD OF LOW RATE OR FLOAT FROM A LOW RATE FROM ONE PERSON THAT HAS ANY RESPONSIBLE POSITION THAT DEALS WITH SETTING A RATE. NEITHER HAS ANYONE POSTING ANYTHING OFFICIAL ABOUT IT. I HAVE HOWEVER HEARD PEEPS STATE MANY TIMES IT WILL BE THE HIGHEST RATE IN THE MIDDLE EAST. WELL I DON'T HAVE A DOUBT IN THE WORLD ABOUT MY INVESTMENT...AND I STAND WITH THE OFFICIALS STATEMENT AT THE CBI, IMF MORE THAN ANYONE'S OPINION. ...UNTIL WE SEE THE RATE OR WE SEE SOMEONE OFFICIAL WITH THOSE TWO AGENCIES I KNOW MY INVESTMENT WILL RETURN IN THE $3.00 PLUS RANGE. BRING ME BLACK AND WHITE OR LIVE VIDEO UNTIL THEN I STAND WITH THE CBI'S OWN STATEMENTS.

2-10-2015 *Millionday ~"there is a new economic strategies, especially the private sector strategy which will launch two days later, and these strategies constitute the starting point for turning the economy of Iraq to the world economy," WE SEE TWO DAYS AFTER THE NEW ECONOMIC STRATEGIES ARE APPLIED THEY ARE PLANNING TO MOVE TO THE ECONOMIC REFORM -- THIS IS THE TRANSFORMATION FOR THE ECONOMY WE HAVE BEEN WAITING ON -- MOVING TO THE WORLD MARKETS REQUIRES INTERNATIONAL RECOGNITION...

2-10-2015 *Jester ~THIS IS NOT GOING TO GO DOWN LIKE ALL...ARE TELLING YOU... IS GOING TO TAKE SOME TIME TO GET EVERYTHING WORKED THROUGH...YOU THINK IT IS JUST GOING TO SHOW UP ON THE BANK SCREEN AND YOU WILL CASH OUT... I CAN NEARLY GUARANTEE YOU THAT IS NOT THE CASE. IT IS COMING... NOT TO WORRY... BUT IT IS NOT GOING TO GO THE WAY EVERYONE THINKS... MONEY IS READY... THE ONLY THING YOU NEED TO KNOW IS THERE IS MONEY TO PAY YOU.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's