Follow us! Follow us!

Misc Guru's 10-1-11

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Misc Guru's 10-1-11

Unread postby admin » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:08 am

9-30-2011- Bluwolf this is an investment and like all investments we must wait for it to happen ...remember this is Iraq. the good part is that all these banks are just ready to go at this point...be happy that its coming.

9-30-2011- TerryK IF I SOUNDED CONFUSED THE OTHER NIGHT IT’S BECAUSE OF ALL THE DIFFERENT INTEL I'M GETTING FROM SO MANY DIFFERENT SOURCES, THE TARGET IS ALL OVER THE PLACE. I'M HEARING THAT THE 8 RATE IS STILL CLOSE, I'M HEARING THIS IS OUR WEEKEND AGAIN

9-30-2011 Newshound Bondlady do ya’ll have any idea when they released the new iqd we all hold? dunno if it means any thing or not, but it was october 15th 2003, that’s the day they released the new iqd we all hold. The rate of inflation in Iraq, 76.6% in August. 2004, 4 yrs brought it down to 2.3% in jan 2011, thats how awesome shabibi is. now its buckin 10% even though they say 7 Something and he brought interest rates down to i think 6% from 12% too, an he’s stabilized the dinar, as they say here,,,, very nice sah, very nice, an made it grow, an built up the cbi reserves thru the auctions to what it is now.....drops the mic...an walks off

9-30-2011- Ghost [OkieOilMan site] TALKED WITH OKIE---HE SAID--WONDER IF PEOPLE ARE FINALLY PREPARED---I SAID--IN WHAT REGARDS? --HIS REPLY WAS--ABOUT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TONIGHT AND THEN AGAIN TOMMOROW. 2 BASKETS ARE TOO MUCH OVERLOAD ON COMPUTERS--THUS 2 DAY'S MAKES THINGS EASIER, WATCH TONIGHT---WATCH TOMMORROW---AS OKIE SAYS---NUFF SAID

9-30-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man LET ME STICK MY NECK OUT LIKE A GIRAFFE HERE---AND I MAY HAVE TO EAT THESE WORDS---INTEL JUST RECEIVED STATED THIS AFTERNOON LATE MAY BE OUR TIME---TIME WILL PROVE OR DISPROVE INTEL. I AM NOT CALLING IT-----ONLY PASSING ALONG INFORMATION---I AM ONLY A MESSENGER

9-30-2011- Freeway Bill Last night was magical! Last night was informative! Last night was exciting! Why? The Erbil Agreement is done and going in the gazette. That is what we were suppose to be waiting for. Right? Now the morning after, we woke up to no RV ..... dang! Well here we go again...It is a complicated process and no matter how bad you want and need it, they have to follow all of the procedures to get it implimented. I have said forever the rate would be high and we are being told through many sources 8.47 usd.

9-30-2011- Okie_Oil_Man IT ALL BOIL'S DOWN TO MALIKI NOT WANTING TO RELINQUISH A DEGREE OF HIS POWER THAT IS ENCOMPASSED IN THE ERBIL AGREEMENT. HE IS APPEALING TO THE EQUIVILENT OF THE SUPREME COURT OF THE USA, BY THE WAY--ALL THE JUSTICES ON THE SUPREME COUNCIL WHICH IS EQUIVILENT TO OUR SUPREME COURT---HE PERSONALLY APPOINTED---LET THAT TELL YOU SOMETHING. THE UN, THE USA, THE UNSC, THE WORLD BANK, THE BANK OF INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENT, THE WORLD TRADE ORGANIZATION ARE ALL TRYING THEIR BEST TO PUT THE PRESSURE ON MALIKI AS WE SPEAK. I AM STILL OPTIMISTIC AND HOPEFUL TO SEE A RAPID END TO THIS JOURNEY.

9-30-2011- ScottiG it is not realistic to think that the IQD will be adjusted to $5, $7 or $17. Common sense and a little understanding of the dynamics in the ME region will tell you that the rate will be near to that of Kuwait. The agreements between Iraq and Kuwait as well as the guidelines from the IMF dictate that the rate will likely be between $3.60 and $4.50. Personally I believe the final rate will end up near to $4.15 - $4.40 to the USD. I believe we are in the window to see the RV. How far out could it be ...? I do not think too far. We could see it this weekend and at the bank possibly by Monday!!!!! But it is entirely possible that it might be a little further down the road.

9-30-2011- Okie_Oil_Man SHORT POST... INFORMATION ONLY, NOT CONFIRMED INTEL. I AM STILL VERY POSITIVE ABOUT OUR INVESTMENT. I AM NOT SATISIFIED WITH THE RATE BEING BANTERED AROUND, BUT, I WISH IT WERE SO. NOW THERE HAS ARISEN A SITUATION IN IRAQ JUST LAST NIGHT THAT MAY HAVE AN IMPACT ON THE DATELINE OF THE R/V. PM MALIKI APPEARS POSSIBLY TO BE TRYING TO DO AN END RUN AROUND THE SIGNED AND PUBLISHED ERBIL AGREEMENT WHICH YOU ALL KNOW IS THE KEY TO THE LOCK. THEY WERE GIVEN A FEW DAYS TO WORK OUT THE AGREEMENT. I LIKE YOU HAVE HEARD ALL THE BANK RUMORS WHICH I CAN'T PROVE BUT HOPE THEY ARE TRUE. THE OUTCOME OF THE MEETINGS NOW GOING ON HAS A DIRECT IMPACT ON US ALL.

9-30-2011- Checkmate the Erbil to me has not been done yet and there is meeting even after their holy day now and tomorrow and I feel that this whole rumor is not correct due to S and M in meetings even now. NO negative news but INCHING FORWARD - feel that this will RV next week even as far out as Wednesday.

9-30-2011- TonyTNT My source from the FBI called and confirmed to me that it is done. this was put in the GAZETTE TODAY straight from Iraq right now. The banks get to choose today those who they pay today or tomorrow but effective Monday all folks can be paid is the info that I got today.

9-30-2011- Bulldog75 UN OFFICIALLY POSTS RATES ON OCT.1; WE ARE ON AN 'HOUR TO HOUR' STANDBY. THIS WILL COME WITHIN 24 HOURS.
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's