Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 2-19-2015

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 2-19-2015

Unread postby Vixen » Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:57 am

2-18-2015 *Mnt Goat ~on yesterday, Tuesday Feb 17 it was finally announced by the Iraqi government that the ratified budget was placed in the gazette after being delayed by two days. ...this would mean the budget law is fully implemented and must be funded within 24-48 hours, as the cash flow to the provinces would have to begin for the projects. So why are they not funding these projects now? Already we see an investigation as to what is holding up this process.

2-18-2015 *Arthur ~So it looks like everybody now understands that GOI + HCL = RV. You cannot pull the horse before the cart and have a budget before there is a legitimate Hydrocarbon Law in Iraq. It would be like trying to start a successful bread company without an official and legally binding contract with the companies that provide the dough that you make the bread with. So despite the confusion with the tense structure of the translation in some articles, there has been no ratification of the budget in the official Gazette as of yet. But this is not a delay. This is the world making sure this agreement is legal and binding and agreeable for the long term by all parties involved. If we remember only a little over a year ago Kurdistan was seriously threatening to secede from its partnership with Iraq and even did a referendum with their citizens who were overwhelmingly in favor of this idea yet now in such a relatively short time we now sit on the verge of this historic agreement which will set a series of steps in rapid motion including all the necessary laws and up to and including the long awaited revaluation of the Iraqi dinar.

2-18-2015 *Backdoc ~HOW LONG UNTIL REALITY FOR THEIR MARKET ECONOMY AND THE RETURN TO SUPPLY AND DEMAND ON BLACK GOLD? NOT LONG!! EARLY MARCH WILL ROCK!!! I ESPECIALLY LIKE THE 48 TONS OF SECURITY (Gold) IRAQ BOUGHT BY ADDING TO ITS RESERVES WHICH WAS SPECIFICALLY PURCHASED TO SUPPORT THE LAUNCH OF THIS NEW CURRENCY! I ALSO LOVE THE ARTICLES OF THEM CRYING ABOUT NOT HAVING MONEY, DINAR MONEY THAT IS, WHILE THEIR SEEMS TO BE A COOPERATIVE SPIRIT AMONG THE KURDS AND BAGDAD!

2-18-2015 *Delta ~If Iraq came out at 10 cents the Forex will drive it up like crazy and it won’t take months.

2-18-2015 *Millionday ~Article quote: "Governor of the Central Bank...announced the desire of foreign investment companies to enter the Iraqi market...and the adoption of the single window to encourage investment in the country, being a real breakthrough for the revival of the Iraqi economy." WOW, THE CBI GOVERNOR IS STATING THAT THEY NEED TO HAVE MORE INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENT IN THE COUNTRY... THEY WILL NEED TO BE INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED TO OPEN TO A MARKET ECONOMY -- FREE TRADE AND CUSTOMS /TARIFF PER TRADE AGREEMENTS. VERY INTERESTING THAT IT IS CBI GOV AND ALSO INTERESTING THAT THEY HAVE INVESTED IN MORE GOLD IMO. IT SEEMS HE MAY BE EXPECTING THE CUSTOMS/TARIFF AND ALL OF THE SINGLE WINDOW SYSTEM TO BE IN PLACE FOR THE INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENTS TO BE DONE -- VERY INTERESTING.

2-18-2015 *Chattels ~there is a new urgency about business in Iraq which may favor our very selfish goals...let's...wait to see what happens with the publication and implementation of the budget...it should not be much longer.

2-18-2015 *Tlar ~Fact- private jets are flying currency to Anbar province. INTEL - LD's are being delivered to banks now.

2-18-2015 *Mnt Goat ~Prime Minister Barzani, has paid a visit to Baghdad last Sunday, to activate the oil agreement signed between Baghdad and Erbil from late last year. We know that Abadi negotiated a temporary deal for a partial payment to Kurdistan and could not fully implement the oil deal since it was claimed there was lack of liquidity in the banks to back up the 119 trillion budget bill. We believe this lack of liquidity in part is due to the failure to as of yet increase the value of the Iraq dinar.

2-18-2015 *Enorrste ~Article: "Expert: Maliki seeks to bring security chaos to scuttle the current government" This is a frightening article indeed. First, it indicates that Maliki's action are not entirely in secret, which also means that he has a degree of confidence that he will succeed. Second, we know that he has his own security force, but this article also seems to indicate that he is the "current deputy President of the Republic or the planning and implementation of security," which may mean that he has even wider influence over security matters in the country than we might have thought. Finally, the highlighted part of this article clearly indicates that Maliki is preparing to take action against Abadi "in the coming months". Highlighted quote: "He added Mashhadani that "there is an effort and a clear and serious by al-Maliki and his political team to thwart the current government and put obstacles in front of the current prime minister Haider al-Abadi," likely that "the al-Maliki to bring down the current government or paralyzed as a result of planned al-Maliki implemented in the coming months." So, the question is this: will Abadi be able to stop him? Only time will tell, but the fact that no action has been taken thus far against Maliki seems to imply that he has some serious backing within the State of Law party (also Abadi's party), to the extent that Abadi is apparently helpless to act. I don't like this.

2-18-2015 *Tlar ~According to intel the smalls have been delivered and picked up twice before indicating a reversed decision by the CBI. This time this feels different though because recent articles tend to support that they might finally be ready to follow through...in my opinion I think this is all over but the soap. ...do I think this intel is good, YES. (we may be much closer than we think. They can't drag this out without the Abadi government loosing total credibility.)

2-19-2015 *Millionday ~PARLIAMENT FINANCE IS INVESTIGATING WHY THE BUDGET HAS NOT BEEN PRINTED IN THE GAZETTE. I HAVE TO SAY -- I JUST DON'T THINK IT IS PRINTED YET -- I WOULD SAY ALL MEDIA WOULD HAVE IN IT THAT IT WAS PRINTED SO I STILL DO NOT THINK IT IS PRINTED IN THE GAZETTE.

2-19-2015 *DC [via Adedpt1] ~The Budget has gone through the normal process for the first time in years. There have been articles saying that the President has signed, it is ratified, and it is in the Gazette although that has not been made public. We talk to people who are intimately involved in the process, so we know for sure it is in the Gazette. However, because it puts the whole system into a bind, they have chosen not to publish it publicly. Maliki has brought up the old 2014 budget and working at causing problems/blocks to progress. Maliki is not controlling the process but it’s causing disruption and delay. So we are waiting on these final laws that are in agreement with the Budget... They have already been negotiated and agreed to... It just takes a quorum to get into Parliament and do it. If that is done tomorrow, we will have an RV in the morning [Thursday]; if it takes until tomorrow, we will have an RV on Friday. Everyone in Iraq is ready...

2-19-20-15 *Hocus Pocus ~here is the latest information that I have...Had a little convo with my friend today. Exact words were "things are ramping up over there" They are excited. Having celebrations in the mosques. Very good feeling about how things are going. The notes on the television there are "their money is going to be worth something again". The announcement from last week did not happen. I think they are waiting on it right now but the feeling is it is very close.

2-19-2015 *TNT Tony [via Adept1] ~We know it was timed to go on Saturday and it didn’t because one of the MPs and his staff was killed. We also heard that possibly Maliki and his friends were behind that to get this RV stopped. After this is done, there is no reason for them NOT to get rid of him, so Maliki is stalling this to save his own neck. Then they can show what he did for eight years and the public will become aware. There was an agreement that certain things would be done afterwards...Then they decided to get everything done, because Maliki was using those rules to stall this again. They are publicly telling people that this is ready to go, including the leaders of the provinces, in articles, etc. They have special planes delivering the currency to the provinces...That is how close they are to delivering this to us...

2-19-2015 *Bulldog75 ~THERE ARE NUMEROUS, MANY REASONS FOR THE HOLD. SOME OF THE CRUCIAL SITUATIONS... INVOLVE: LOWER DENOMS RELEASE, COLLECTION OF ALL THE THREE ZERO IQD, LAW & ORDER, BANKS, DE-DOLLARIZATION, ETC. THE ABOVE TOPICS ARE OF GRAVE IMPORTANCE. GAZETTE DATA WAS DELAYED. THAT MAY SURFACE WITHIN 24-48 HOURS. CRUCIAL AS WELL. RV/CE COMES ONLY WHEN THE TIMING, DATA, INFO, PTB, CBI, GOVT, GAZETTE, TOTAL ABSOLUTE READINESS OCCURS. ...WHEN ONE THINKS IT CAN'T GET ANY CLOSER; THE SNAIL TAKES ANOTHER STEP OF ONE INCH. ...CE/RESET WILL OCCUR IN A FLASH.

2-19-2015 *Millionday ~UPDATE ON THE PRESIDENTIAL MEETING THEY ARE HAVING... THEY ARE MAKING AN AGREEMENT TO FOLLOW THE CONSTITUTION AND ALSO THE AGREEMENT ON OIL-THE BUDGET -- AND THE ERBIL AGREEMENT WITH THE GOV PROGRAMS -- THEY HAVE MADE HUGE AGREEMENTS WITHIN THE COUNTRY AND THEY ARE STATING THEY HAVE TO MOVE FORWARD WITH ALL THAT HAS BEEN DONE -- THE MEETING WITH THE PRESIDENTS IS POSITIVE AND ALSO VERY PRODUCTIVE IF THEY FOLLOW THROUGH -- WHICH IT APPEARS THEY WILL BE HAVING SOME HUGE ANNOUNCEMENTS...IT APPEARS AS IF THEY WILL BE RESOLVING ALL OUTSTANDING ISSUES.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's