Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 2-22-2015

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 2-22-2015

Unread postby Vixen » Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:53 am

2-21-2015 *NOVA & MY LADIES ~YESTERDAY THE CBI TOLD ALL OF IRAQ THAT EFFECTIVE FEB 22ND THEY WILL IMPLEMENT A SYSTEM THAT WILL ALLOW THEM TO HOLD FOREIGN REMITTANCES ON THEIR BALANCE SHEET, AND LIKEWISE FOREIGN ENTITIES WILL BE ABLE TO HOLD DINAR ON THEIR BALANCE SHEETS. THEY JUST TOLD US THAT THEY ARE GOING TO BE INTERNATIONAL ON THE 22ND. WE ALL LOOK TO THE CBI NOW TO SEE WHAT THEY HAVE DECIDED ON FOR AN EXCHANGE RATE.

2-21-2015 *Bondlady ~Article quote: "Iraqi Central Bank Governor disclosed the relationship to Sunday 22 of this month will see the discontinuation of the auction and the adoption of the banking system as a responsible foreign remittances..." tomorrow folks they stop the auctions...no more auctions, thats huge... we had to see that before there could be a monetary change...its time to throw out the old and in with the new CBI procedures in order to diversify and move the country forward and grow the economy and banking areas up to pre war status...imo they are doing it and moving on with the CBI monetary reform...after all these years of the same monetary policy to see all that change and to come off the programmed rate will be huge...we don't know what they will do yet and nobody does...we can guess all we want to but we don't know if it'll RV, do nothing for a minute or a RI or a float...they need to get Iraqi's used to dealing with dinar and not the dollar they have become so accustomed to...the CBI will release the new money...We don't know what rate will be on those notes no one does but I feel like imo the CBI is about to show us soon!

2-21-2015 *Tlar ~Article quote: "Tariq Al-araji Iraqi Central Bank Governor disclosed the relationship to Sunday 22 of this month will see the discontinuation of the auction and the adoption of the banking system as a responsible foreign remittances, referring to direct a study shows the feasibility of deletion of the historic heart in this stage." No more remittances. No more auctions = RV. They cannot RV without introducing a new currency. Like I have been saying, this is the weekend and this is what we have waited for. In the banks words, "Sunday it all changes". I feel pretty sure this is what we have been waiting for. No more auctions is great but no more remittances is even better. That means the banks will be doing wiring and such using the new swift codes. Everybody relax. It isn't over until it is over. We should know if this is it by Monday.

2-21-2015 *Jester ~THE INTERNATIONAL BANKING CONTACTS ARE FEELING GOOD ABOUT THINGS...MAIN CONTACT THAT ORIGINALLY TOLD US THIS IS A GOOD TIME…ARE SAYING NO CHANGE...I DON'T HAVE ANYONE RAINING ON THE PARADE RIGHT NOW... FOR THE FIRST TIME I CAN REMEMBER.

2-21-2015 *Stryker [via rsskelton] ~Stryker does not do rates or dates, but does refer to windows of opportunity. In fact he specifically stated that... Does he feel that Sunday is one of those windows? Yes, he does. He did say he felt we had never been this close.

2-22-2015 *Chattels ~No currency auction report as yet. Indicative rates posted as of 22.02.2015 and without any relevant change. The latest ( LAST ? ) daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 19-02-2015...if there is to be a currency auction report then it is late.

2-22-2015 *Enorrste ~Article quote: “Governor of the Central Bank, explained that "It is not true that the central stays busy selling the currency like ATM daily", stressing that "the transition to a new phase is to conduct foreign remittances through the banking system within the mechanism developed for it." ...the definition of foreign remittances: Foreign remittance can be defined as ‘the purchase and sale of freely convertible foreign currencies'. The CBI is stopping the auctions, effective tomorrow morning. This is a fact. We know that the auctions were the primary monetary tool that the CBI used to hold the exchange rate on the street within 2% of the official CBI rate for the dinar. To summarize: the auctions are ending, being replaced with foreign remittances. Foreign remittances are only possible with a freely convertible currency. A freely convertible currency is one that is internationally recognized. In order for this to work, the CBI will have to move from a fixed rate regime to a floating currency or suffer from inflation. Therefore, I predict that they will do so sooner rather than later. I predict within the next 15 to 45 days...

2-22-2015 *TerryK ~HEARING THAT THERE IS A LETTER OUT THERE THAT THE BANK OF IRAQ IS GOING INTERNATIONAL TOMORROW [SUNDAY] ...SOURCE TELLING ME THAT... I THINK TOMORROW IS OUR DAY AND TOO MANY THINGS GOING ON FOR IT NOT TO BE.

2-22-2015 *My Ladies ~Quote: "The new issue of the Iraqi Gazette number (4352), and included separating the first estimate of the federal budget for the financial year / 2015 revenue of $ (940,483,641,39) ninety-four thousand and forty-eight billion three hundred and sixty-four million one hundred and thirty-nine thousand dinars." THE BUDGET HAS BEEN PUBLISHED BUT IF YOU READ IT CLOSELY IT SEEMS THEY SEPARATED THE CHAPTERS AND ONLY CHAPTER ONE HAS BEEN PUBLISHED WHICH IS THE REVENUE. I THINK THEY PUBLISHED THE REVENUE CHAPTER AND THIS MADE THE AGREEMENT WITH ERBIL FOR PRODUCTION LEGAL... THEY STILL NEED THE EXPENDITURE CHAPTER TO BE PUBLISHED. SO WE WAIT AND SEE WHAT THEY DO NEXT. AS I THOUGHT THE FIRST CHAPTER MADE THE ERBIL AGREEMENT LEGAL...THE REVENUE PART OF THE BUDGET MADE THE AGREEMENT LAW BUT NOW THE KURDS WANT THE SECOND CHAPTER. THAT’S THE CHAPTER WHERE THEY GET PAID. THE KURDS ARE DEMANDING THE SECOND CHAPTER OF THE BUDGET. THEY ARE THREATENING TO WALK AWAY AGAIN. THE CENTRAL BANK AUCTIONS HAVE STOPPED AS THEY SAID THEY WOULD...THE EXCHANGING OF FOREIGN CURRENCY IS NOW UP TO THE INDIVIDUAL BANKS...BIG STEP BUT NOT QUITE BIG ENOUGH BECAUSE IT DOES NOT SEEM THEY ARE MOVING THIS PROCESS OUTSIDE OF IRAQ YET. SO WHEN WE SEE THE AUCTIONS WITH ALL THE DIFFERENT CURRENCIES SOLD THAT IS BECAUSE THE CBI HAS BEEN DOING IT, BUT NOW WITH THAT JOB BEING ON THE INDIVIDUAL BANKS IT SEEMS TO ME THEY HAVE TO LEAVE THE BORDERS. SO WE ARE GOING TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS TOMORROW, THE DAY IS ENDED THERE ALREADY. TOMORROW THE WORLD WILL BE AWAKE AND READY TO PLAY.

2-22-2015 *TNT Tony ~Budget published for everyone to see...banks closed yesterday and today. History is being made.

2-22-2015 *BGG ~Now here's something a little weird - indicative rates listed on the CBI website are for 2.22 [2-22-2015] - however, the last auction shown is for the 19th...usually when they update the rate - they have the most recent auction listed as well...in such circumstances they don't usually post the indicative rates for the day until they do the current auctions...they update the whole site at once. It would also appear they have stopped the currency auctions.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's