Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 3-9-2015

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 3-9-2015

Unread postby Vixen » Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:13 am

3-8-2015 *Backdoc ~JUST AS STATED THE CBI DID WHAT THEY SAID THEY WOULD DO BY DROPPING THE ZEROS AND BRINGING VALUE TO THE DINAR! JUST LIKE I TOLD YOU, AT FIRST THIS METAMORPHOSIS WOULD NOT BE FOR YOUR EYES! JUST LIKE THAT BUTTERFLY WHEN HE COMES OUT OF HIS CACOON, HE NEEDS TO BLEND IN WITH HIS SURROUNDINGS, HIDDEN FROM VIEW UNTIL HIS WINGS ARE DRY! IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS, GOD ONLY KNOWS WHEN HE WILL BE RELEASED INTO THE SUNSHINE FOR ALL TO SEE. FOR OZ TO MAKE THIS NEW REALITY BEGIN HE HAS TO LET IT GO INTERNATIONALLY! IN A FEW DAYS WE WILL SEE JUST THAT! RIGHT NOW OZ NEEDS TO TAKE CARE OF PAYING OFF SOME BILLS IN HOUSE BEFORE THAT HAPPENS!

3-8-2015 *Tlar ~The physical currency will not be lopped. Anyone holding physical currency will get the advantage of a new exchange rate. in otherwords a dinar will always be a dinar...Only the physical currency being in the hands of the people will see an increase in value, just as it will over here...That's why the CBI has been pulling in the currency as fast as it could. The currency too will be adjusted but it's value will be inhanced because of whatever the new rate is. A dinar will be whatever the exchange rate is up or down. A dinar is and will always be their currency. So if it comes out at one to one, a 10,000 dinar note will have a new equivalent value of 10,000 US dollars.

3-8-2015 *My Ladies ~NOVA AND I...HAVE SEEN NO EVIDENCE OF THE CENTRAL BANK PAYING OTHER CENTRAL BANKS. WE ALSO HAVE SEEN NO EVIDENCE OF THE ZEROS BEING DROPPED AND THAT WOULD TRIGGER AN ENTIRE MOVEMENT THAT WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO CONCEAL. ADDITIONALLY THE CENTRAL BANK AND ALL CENTRAL BANKS ARE TIED IN TOGETHER ON THE SAME SYSTEM AND IF THE DINAR HAD VOLUME IT WOULD BE SEEN ON THE CENTRALS SITE. THE CBI SETS THE RATE AND WOULD HAVE AN INTERACTIVE SCROLLING OF THE MARKETS IF IT WAS GIVEN INTERNATIONAL STATUS. THIS IS NOT IN OUR OPINION THIS IS FACT. WE STILL FEEL WE ARE RIGHT ON TRACK AND WE WILL SEE THE MONETARY REFORM VERY VERY SOON.

3-8-2015 *tman23 ~Yesterday Mahdi announced that Saturday was the BEGINNING (THE START)....of decentralization...Think of it as hanging a banner...GRAND OPENING!

3-9-2015 *Jester ~[is it understood that Dinar and Dong will go at the same time?] NO THE DONG WILL GO AFTER... [When the dinar goes, will the dong go within hours, days, or we don't really know when?] HAVE NO WAY OF KNOWING... [...had any news from the sandbox today?] NOTHING CHANGED THERE... THAT IS THE NEWS I HAVE GOT SO FAR TODAY...NOTHING HAS MUCH CHANGED... I AM STILL CAUTIOUSLY OPTIMISTIC...I THINK WE ARE TRACKING A FEW DAY WINDOW...

3-9-2015 *EXOGEN ~FOR IRAQ TO DO GLOBAL AND INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS THEY NEED A GLOBALLY INTERNATIONALLY TRADEABLE CURRENCY. There was progress on Sunday... Article: "Banks proceed with the implementation of remittances to their customers Sunday" Yes we are hearing good news as well but does that mean RI/RV this week. No it does NOT. There is NO Activated & 100% Fully Implemented HCL in place as of TODAY at 8:00 am EST. This is the REALITY!

3-9-2015 *TerryK ~CBI STARTED A NEW SYSTEM TODAY, AND NOW EVERY BANK IS CONNECTED TO THE CBI AND THE WORLD. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THAT ALL BANKS IN IRAQ HAVE BEEN CONNECTED ELECT. TO THE CBI. I...AM BEING TOLD BY A WHITE HOUSE SOURCE AND WE HAVE HEARD THIS BEFORE THAT IRAQ IS A LOT FURTHER ALONG THAN THEY ARE POSTING IN ARTICLES. JUST GOT OFF ANOTHER CALL...THIS SOURCE BACKED UP EVERYTHING I SAID TONIGHT AND THINKS WE MAY SEE THIS TOMORROW [MONDAY]. IM THINKING WE GOT TO BE DANG CLOSE.

3-9-2015 *Millionday ~Article quote: "...A unified account of all state institutions in order to accrue interest over the central bank, stressing the need to expand the adoption of electronic payment for its importance in controlling liquidity movement." SO AS WE SEE HERE -- ELECTRONIC BANKING WILL BE USED/NEEDED...THIS MY FRIENDS IS THE BEGINNING OF THE ECONOMIC PLAN THAT WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR --- HUGE CLUE TO SAY THE LEAST. THE HUGE REFORMS WE HAVE BEEN WAITING ON ARE NOW EASY TO SEE AND READY TO GO --- I AM VERY EXCITED --- WHOOOPOW.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's