Follow us! Follow us!

Msc. Gurus 1-23-12

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Msc. Gurus 1-23-12

Unread postby Vixen » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:16 am

1-23-2012 *Jonnywg I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE 75,000 PLUS PEOPLE THAT PINGED THE CBI LAST NIGHT AND FORCED THEM TO GO LIVE...HOWEVER WE DO NOT HAVE IT ON THE BANK SCREENS YET...BUT THE DAY HAS JUST BEGUN...OBAMA IS TO SPEAK. SO WE ARE READY YET AGAIN. WE WILL HAVE MORE INFO RE THE STATUS BY 11 AM - NOON AND I WILL GET BACK...IF IT IS TIME SENSITIVE I WILL DECIDE HOW MUCH IT WILL EFFECT THINGS AND GO FROM THERE...INFO WILL COME TODAY.

1-23-2012 *Historian [a few people are questioning that Kuwait RV really didn't happen where people made money] This is in response to the naysayers...article from the New York Times | March 25, 1991 | After the War; No Electricity but Kuwait Reopens Its Banks. “Banks reopened for the first time since Iraqi occupation forces shut them down in December. Thousands of people lined up to exchange their old Kuwaiti dinars for crisp new ones and to withdraw a limited amount of money...All other old dinars can be exchanged for new ones on a one-to-one rate until May 7, when the old dinars become invalid. The new official exchange rate is 3.47 American dollars for one new Kuwaiti dinar.” [read entire chat in Dinar Guru blog - link above]

1-23-2012 *Bluwolf UST still on lockdown no news as of yet, but we are still good to go at any time... the cbi was dormant for more than a year, it was activated about a week ago and now it is being prep up for a outcoming event.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's