Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 8-15-2015

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 8-15-2015

Unread postby Vixen » Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:20 am

8-14-2015 *Aggiedad77 ~Will PM Abadi actually make the trip to China next week...I don't think so...there is so much momentum going his way at the moment...he has created a firestorm with his initial round of reforms and they need to [be] pushed forward...plus he has another set waiting in the wings for the proper time...and I'm of the strongest opinion that timing is of the essence right now for him and for Iraq. I think for the next few weeks we will see Iraq kicked into a gear that we've never before thought capable for them...and the engineer driving the train will be none other than PM Abadi...he has a list and has checked it more than twice to know who has been corrupt or not...those who were will get a boot from the train. Dr. S will be picked up along the way as a couple of others are shown their exit...speaking of exits...will Maliki get to Tehran...I'm thinking no....too much rides on his going to trial.....if he goes to Tehran it is the same as him vanishing into thin air...Iraq will always be wondering when and where the snake will pop up again and in what capacity...he has done this before...he has trained his entire family to live in such a manner.

8-14-2015 *Millionday ~[Do you have any idea when they will implement the border tariffs and the International Bonds?] THEY HAVE STATED THIS MONTH BUT THE BEST WAY TO BE SURE IS TO WATCH IT HAPPEN IMO.

8-14-2015 *Chattels ~Article quote: "the meeting of a coalition of state law, which was held the evening of the first on Wednesday, led by al-Maliki and the presence of al-Abadi..." SO, MALIKI WAS NOT "GONE" AS OF WEDNESDAY EVENING AND NOW HE IS BEING QUOTED TODAY. NOT GONE,...YET. THOSE THAT SAY HE IS GONE ARE ATTEMPTING TO BE "AHEAD OF THE CURVE" AND ARE SENSATIONALIZING, IMO.

8-14-2015 *firefly ~IMO Abadi and Shabibi are in the same boat. Each is paddling in unison towards one goal. Remember...it was Abadi that forced the courts to remove all previous charges brought on Shabibi from Maliki. Shabibi has NEVER been OFFICIALLY replaced...just a bunch of proxy (fillers) for the position. ...according to the old constitution...the CBI Governor had to be voted in by Parliament. Maliki to my understanding never had the power to appoint a permanent Governor.

8-14-2015 *BGG ~[How long do you think it will take to remove Alalak?] that is the last piece of the puzzle - if you are asking me - doesn't sound like long...there was also a SCATHING PIECE about Alak being a child and not at all qualified to be the Gov of the CBI. Quite honestly - the happenings in Iraq are breathtaking...there is a lot going on all at once. [The next week will be interesting to see how CBI plays out.] the next week should be very interesting indeed.

8-14-2015 *Millionday ~TRADE AGREEMENT WITH BRAZIL NEXT WEEK -- IT WILL BE INTERESTING TO SEE HOW ITS CALCULATED ETC WITH ITS IMPACT ON RATIONS. [I am wondering what currency they are signing the agreement in...?] IT WILL BE IN DINAR -- THE NEW REGULATION IS DINAR ONLY. THE AGREEMENT IS GREAT NEWS AND ALL THAT IS GOING ON INCLUDING THE REFORMS -- BUT WE DONT HAVE A DATE OF NEXT WEEK --- THIS IS WHEN THEY WILL MEET TO SIGN THE AGREEMENT --- BUT GREAT NEWS --PROGRESS.

8-15-20215 *Mnt Goat ~I believe Abadi has a new target - that of the Judiciary and Court System of Iraq. Abadi must deal with the judiciary now in order to get some of these other laws passed and properly deal with much of the corruption. So how do you judiciously deal with corruption in your ministries if the court system itself is corrupt? ...Iraq had to be sorted out by Abadi and priorities placed, a plan was designed. He is taking on one bite at a time and being cautious. He now has support (and continues) to have support of the citizens in this work that lays ahead. We know without a shadow of a doubt that there will be no RV without Amnesty and other laws. This is given facts to us. So to get these needed laws implemented Abadi must clean up the crocked judiciary system (as well as his ministers). Abadi has gotten momentum from the protestors and so it is time now to move forward on these judicial reforms and we should all be jumping up and down with joy. We have waited soooo long for this to happen.

8-15-2015 *Millionday ~[So what part is yet to be done before they are ready to do the RV. I mean where do we fit in the scheme of things?] ONE OF THE REPORTS WE HAD ANNOUNCED THAT WITH THE REFORM LAW BEING PASSED THE IMPORTANT LAWS WERE PASSED TOO --- SO AT THIS POINT MANY THINGS ARE NOT BEING RELEASED -- WE DONT HAVE A DATE OR RATE AND HAVE NOT HAD ONE OR A GUARANTEE BUT --- SO MANY THINGS HAVE MOVED FORWARD FROM WHERE WE WERE --- HUGE PROGRESS.

8-15-2015 *Chattels ~[does Maliki still have a position officially?] not according to his former legal advisor and others. Maliki has been referred to as a "former official".
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's