Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 8-17-2015

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 8-17-2015

Unread postby Vixen » Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:37 am

8-16-2015 *Poppy3 ~VERY, VERY GOOD ABADI IS ELIMINATING OBSTACLES HE SHOULD HAVE DONE LONG AGO BUT WASNT POSITIONED TO DO SO TILL NOW. MOVES HAVE ALL BEEN IN OUR FAVOR. VERY ENCOURAGING DAILY. I AM RELAXED AND JUST WATCHING THEIR MOVES AND ACTIONS. [How long do you think it will be before they get rid of Alalak?] I AM SURE THAT WILL BE ONE OF THE NEXT MOVES. I THINK HE WILL NEED PARLIAMENT COMMITTEE AND MAYBE A VOTE (NOT SURE YET) I ALSO EXPECT HE WILL WANT A PERMANENT REPLACEMENT READY AT THE SAME TIME. WE WILL SEE VERY SOON I THINK.I LIKE HE HAS BEEN STRATEGIC IN HIS REMOVAL SO FAR. HE DOESNT MOVE TILL HE HAS HIS SUPPORT AND DUCKS IN A ROW. THATS GREAT. [And a major threat from the world bank.] WELL THE WORLD BANK HAS HISTORICALLY BEEN VERY LENIENT BUT THE PRESSURE IS ON TO SHOW ACTION. [At least Abadi is taking it seriously.] ...HE IS AND HAS BEEN SERIOUS EVERYDAY SINCE HE TOOK OVER. HE HAD THE GOI AND PARLIAMENT WORK 5 MONTHS STRAIGHT WITHOUT A DAY OFF...SAID THEY WOULD NOT STOP PROGRESS TILL ALL IS COMPLETED INCLUDING ALL FINANCIAL REFORM INCLUDING THE NEW RATE. [...after waiting all these years i have never felt more promising of this currency especially in the last year.] ME ALSO.

8-16-2015 *Jester ~[...is there any hope for the dinar? ...is the dinar a scam like some are saying?] I NEVER SAID THAT... BUT I AM NOT ON THE BS TRAIN TELLING IT WILL HAPPEN TOMORROW EITHER...THERE IS...ALWAYS HOPE...BUT YOU GUYS HAVE TO LISTEN TO ME ON THIS...IT IS GOING TO BE A WHILE...I HAVE BEEN RIGHT ON THAT BEFORE...

8-16-2015 *tlm724 ~Article quote: "Jubouri: The second package of reforms will contain detailed a lot of important decisions" Quote: "...al-Jubouri that the second package of reforms will contain a lot of detailed important decisions...that the second package of reforms will be more detailed, more mature and clearer than the first package, noting that this package will not be the last, but there will be a third package" ...so three packages of reforms, didn't think they could all they need to do in just one.

8-16-2015 *Aggiedad77 ~Article: "Economist: deletion of zeros from the currency will reduce the dollar traded in the local market" It would appear that we have a case of apples and oranges here...they don't mix too well when put into a case...it was either designed for apples or for oranges, but as a mix, the lid just won't close properly. We even see the use of Dr. S [Shabibi] name here...saying he was ready four years ago but the project was delayed as they awaited the correct conditions...then we witnessed the ouster of Dr. S from his position as Governor of the CBI and we believe opportunities have been squandered ever since. Well the time grows ripe again...will we see the return of Dr. S with the ouster today of keywords from his position as "acting" governor of the CBI...a job that apparently he hasn't done too well in the eyes of PM Abadi. Remember who appointed him...the removal of the 000's was Dr. S's baby...his project...but not in this manner or fashion...only the truth in action here will set any of us free...and as part of that truth keep in mind this is one person's opinion...and he is not a part of the process that will bring Dr. S's project to fruition.

8-16-2015 *BGG ~Article quote: "He explained that "the largest category of cash is Al25,000 dinars, which is equal to $ 22, in the case of deletion of zeros and converted to 25 dinars Vstsawi of $ 75, this process will give the larger size of the local currency and reduce the use of the dollar in the domestic market." Did this guy just say 3:1? Sounds like what he is trying to say...Wow?!? Not that I agree - but that sounds like what he is saying. [why do you not agree?] current conditions...seems like a big jump... I am a spectator and will be happy with added value...My dream is added value - a move, because once it goes "we're in"! and it is very odd timing this kind of OP ED by economists are coming out RIGHT AFTER Maliki is being dealt with...that is more curious to me than the numbers - the timing.

8-17-2015 *Millionday ~THE DELETION OF THE THREE ZERO CURRENCY WAS SUPPOSED TO OCCUR 4 YEARS AGO... SHABIBI WAS SUPPOSED TO MOVE FORWARD WITH IT BUT WAS UNABLE TO HOLD THE PROPER POSITION TO ACTIVATE -- NOW ANOTHER IS GOING TO DO IT...DUE TO >>>APPROPRIATE CONDITIONS ---WHOOPOW. NOW HOLD YOUR HAT AND GET YOUR MATH HAT ON...HERE IT COMES... Quote: "He explained that "the largest category of cash is Al25,000 dinars, which is equal to $ 22, in the case of deletion of zeros and converted to 25 dinars Vstsawi of $ 75..." ACCORDING TO THIS IT IS SAYING 25K WILL BRING 75$ WITH THE EXCHANGE...NO GUARANTEES...IT IS NOT A PROMISE JUST A REPORT THIS IS TO THE CITIZENS AND SHOWING THEM THE VALUE OF THE BUYING VALUE THAT WILL COME FROM THE REMOVAL OF THE THREE ZEROS -- THIS IS A HUGE RISE IN IRAQ BUT IS NOT THE RELEASED INTERNATIONAL VALUE OF THE EXCHANGE RATE -- IT IS AN EXPLANATION OF THE BUYING POWER OF THEIR DINAR IN COUNTRY AND IS HUGE...I DONT WANT YOU TO CONFUSE THE TWO THIS IS A HUGE LEAP IN THEIR ECONOMY AND WILL MAKE THE DINAR MUCH MORE POWERFUL BUT NOT THE MATH FOR THE EXCHANGE RATE HERE BUT THE RESULT IS THE IMPACT ON THE INTERNATIONAL RATES WHEN THEY ENTER THE MARKET ECONOMY -- THAT DETERMINES THE COST OF THE VALUABLE DINAR TO EVERYONE AND THE PRICE OF EXCHANGE ETC GREAT --- THIS IS GOOD NEWS BUT NOT A VALUE ON FOREX TO US OR ANYONE ELSE. [and so we care...why?] BECAUSE THE IMPACT OF THE REMOVAL IS ALSO THE EXCHANGE OF ALL DINAR -- INSIDE AND OUT OF THE COUNTRY AND WILL ALSO DETERMINE THE EXCHANGE RATES TO ALL COUNTRIES. THE RESULT THIS BRINGS IS EXCITING TO US. THE EXCHANGE REGULATIONS WILL BE RELEASED --- TIMING ETC THAT THEY HAVE SET -- AND THE DINAR WILL BE SOLD FOR WHATEVER INTERNATIONAL VALUE THERE IS...THIS IS HUGE HUGE AS THIS IS ALL PART OF THE EXCHANGE OF THE DINAR. [when is the deleting of zeros going to happen?] THIS SAYS THE CONDITION FOR IT HAS BEEN ACHIEVED -- SO ANYTIME ACCORDING TO THE REPORT.

8-17-2015 *Poppy3 ~Article quote: "the largest category of cash is Al25,000 dinars, which is equal to $ 22, in the case of deletion of zeros and converted to 25 dinars Vstsawi of $ 75..." IN OCT. 2010 THE IMF POSTED ON THEIR WEB SITE THAT AGREEMENT WITH IRAQ WAS REACHED ON THE EXCHANGE RATE OF THE DINAR ( 4 YRS AGO ) OF $3.22 AND POSSIBLY UP TO 20% FOR INFLATION OVER THE TIME OF THE WAR WHICH HAS RISEN HIGHLY OVER THE LAST 4 YEARS. THIS IS OLD NEWS TO THOSE OF US THAT HAVE ONLY LISTENED TO THE AUTHORITY FOR INFORMATION. YES IT IS EXCITING TO SEE ALL IS STILL THE SAME AND NOW ACTIONS ARE SHOWING IT IS HAPPENING.

8-17-2015 *wmawhite ~Article quote: "the largest category of cash is Al25,000 dinars, which is equal to $ 22, in the case of deletion of zeros and converted to 25 dinars Vstsawi of $ 75..." ...this is telling the citizens that the 25K note that is currently treated as $25 in the shops will be worth $75 in the future. This is very good.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's