Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 8-20-2015

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 8-20-2015

Unread postby Vixen » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:43 am

8-19-2015 *Mnt Goat ~WOW! I can hardly believe the news this week so far. So much news this week. Are we really on the track to finally see the project to delete the zeros from the currency and get our RV? Seems that way. So the news of this week is the coming of the second set of reforms as Abadi promised. We are beginning to see these new reforms (phase II) take shape. Be patient I believe the redenomination meaning the deletion of the zeroes is in this second set of reforms.

8-19-2015 *tman23 ~The NEW CBI website is extra special...and it is proof that change is about to occur... The Kurdistan Government secured the domain .KRG and has given until October 15th for all registered business to secure their domain...and then it is open to public. The reality of the IQD speculation is going to come to light... All we can do is wait and see if we speculated correctly and it delivers the ludicrous profits we all hope for. When the iisd...international institute for sustainable development...held by the general assembly of the united nations...finishes it's meetings then the money will be released...this is what I was told...And that you can bank on!

8-19-2015 *Millionday ~Banking Report: "Call for cooperation and integration of global economies" THIS WAS THE TITLE OF THE BANKING REPORT...HOW GOOD IS THAT... THE...REPORT...SHOWS INTERNATIONAL COMPLIANCE AND ALL BANKING ROLES BEING ACTIVATED. THEY HAVE A TEAM SET FOR THE ACTUAL RELEASE OF THE ECONOMIC REFORMS. THE BANKS ARE THE VERY FRONT OF THE ECONOMIC PROCESS FOR IRAQ...THEY HAVE TO MAKE EVERY STEP COUNT TO BRING BACK THE NATION AS PLANNED.

8-20-2015 *BGG ~IMHO - there is way, way, WAY too much corruption for Maliki to not face some kind of a direct criminal action - this bit about stealing directly from the CBI is very damaging - they wouldn't be talking about it publicly unless they had the "goods"...the next few days could be very exciting.

8-20-2015 *My Ladies ~Article: "August 18, 2015 Invitation to Iraqi banks and the Arab and international banks to apply for the implementation of the Custodian service in Iraq Stock Exchange" ISX CAN NOT BE AVAILABLE TO THE INTERNATIONAL CLIENT WITHOUT A MERRILL, OR MORGAN OR GOLDMAN...BASICALLY IN A NUT SHELL A CUSTODIAN. THEY ARE TAKING IN CUSTODIANS NOW AND THEY WILL NOT DO THAT FOR SOMETHING THAT IS LIGHT YEARS DOWN THE ROAD. THEY NEED CUSTODIANS NOW TODAY! RIGHT NOW... [I saw a US News and World Report article about it as well as AP and Reuters.] YEP AND IN THAT ARTICLE THEY SAID IRAQ WAS GOING TO REVIVE THE PLAN TO REDENOMINATE THEIR CURRENCY.

8-20-2015 *BGG ~"Nuri al-Maliki, who is currently in Tehran in addition to the issue of facilitating the delivery of Mosul to state regulation facing charges of laundering more funds management process in the history of Iraq." Maliki was involved in the largest money laundering operation in Iraq. This piece - in my mind, is the part that will ultimately wind up ending Maliki...the rest he can argue as "partisan", retribution, or whatever...but stealing directly from the CBI isn't something that Iran (or anyone else) will be able to save him from. This IS BAD...not to say that all the other atrocious crimes aren't every bit as bad - but this goes to the very heart of Iraq's current financial crisis. This is the thing the people are demonstrating over.

8-20-2015 *Backdoc ~WE ALL HAVE TO BE SO ENCOURAGED BY THE REFORM PROGRESS OCCURRING AT BLINDING SPEED. WELCOME TO DEMOCRACY IRAQ! WITH IRAQI INTERNATIONAL BONDS ABOUT TO BE SOLD A RATE APPEARS TO BE A CERTAINTY IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS OR WEEKS. SO WHEN WILL THE BONDS BE SOLD? THAT DECISION AGAIN SEEMS TO BE IN THE COURT OF THE IMF.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's