Follow us! Follow us!

There's a new Guru on the block 1-27-12

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

There's a new Guru on the block 1-27-12

Unread postby Vixen » Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:30 pm

1-27-2012 *FreewayBill Hearing nothing but good words this morning...it is either extremely close or we are getting a lot of very creative misinformation...You have to remember that we have already RV'd, we are just waiting for the rates to drop in. The process of the IMF releasing the rates to the Central Banks has been accomplished...we have been this far before except now we feel that all of the rodents in the way have been taken care of... I am looking anytime after I finish this sentence through Sunday.

1-27-2012 *Doc We already knew from public statements by GOI persons that there needs to be a body of laws passed to support the RV...there has been no mention of the progress of these laws in Parliament. This week it was made very clear. A news article stated that Parliament would not address these laws until after the budget was passed. We now seem to have a progression - Budget, supporting RV laws, RV...two of these progression steps are in the hands of Parliament. Further quotes by members of Parliament have suggested the budget would be approved by mid February. After budget approval we are sure it will take several weeks to get the supporting RV laws passed...we now maintain we are looking at early March before the RV will occur at the earliest. we report, you decide.

1-27-2012 *Longfellow I'm hearing lots of good things and I know we are close but no I don't think the 15th is our outside time frame. It could go longer but right now I'm thinking that is our best window...Iraq has been done until just recently when the IMF and other asked them to get their house in better order. There were other countries asked to do same, but that has just happened and Iraq needs a little time to complete...as I stated before. The 2nd week of Feb is a great window.

1-27-2012 *Cap1 [new guru] I was also informed there are no hold ups with Iraq. They need this badly. It is in the hands of the IMF and needs to be completed ASAP. One of the forces that was holding it up was moved out of the way and the others issues should be resolved. I just recieved some very positive news. It is coming soon and be sure to add Christine Legard to your Christmas list. That's all I can say... i would pack my bags if i were you. This has gone from hoping it will to it's here.

1-27-2012 *Freeway Bill So many things are pointing to an RV at any hour. NOBODY knows exactly when this will hit, but based on what we have heard and seen, I think the timing of bringing it out during non-banking hours has been thrown out the window and seeing it in the middle of the day may just be something that could happen...This is not a "normal" weekend coming...So many things in the works...we are waiting for the release of rates to the banks right now. This is OUR TIME! We are getting ready to see the Greatest Transfer of Wealth in our history!

1-27-2012 *Studley MY CONTACTS ON WALL STREET DO NOT HAVE A LIVE RATE...THERE ARE RATES ON SCREENS...PROBABLY PLACEMENT RATES, THERE IS STILL A HOLD ON RV.

1-27-2012 *Footforward we are right on top of this...it can show up at any moment...I DONT WANT TO...SAY THIS, BUT I FEEL I HAVE TO. FOR THE LOVE OF GOLD FISH, DO NOT CALL THE BANKS TO ASK ABOUT THE DINAR!!! DONT DO IT!!! PLEASE!!! DO NOT FOR ANY REASON CALL ANY BANK ANYWHERE TO ASK ABOUT THE DINAR.

1-27-2012 *Lojak I am...hearing from some upper level bankers of some rates going live in their system.

1-27-2012 *TonyTNT we did hear good things and some timelines...don't think Monday is a drop dead date...could happen in the next 4-5 hours or next week Tuesday, Wednesday...bunch of meetings yesterday took place...resolutions were final last night in this WHOLE RV thing – that is Great news!...we are there folks.

1-27-2012 *Checkmate We were told last night we might see something today...at the latest we might see it by Monday...just can’t confirm yet...the news for the day is nothing negative out of Iraq - everything is moving forward and we are just going to focus on post RV stuff because we ARE THERE!

1-27-2012 *Bulldog75 APPEARS BASIL 3, SOFTWARE PROGRAM MAY HAVE BEEN SOLVED. WE STILL SHOULD SEE THIS SOON. RUMORS ARE MANY, BUT WE KNOW THIS WILL HAPPEN. THE IQD COMES HOME TO ROOST INITIALLY, BETWEEN $7-12 PENDING CBI/UST/MARKET RATES, & WILL GRADUALLY COME TO REST LATER IN THE MID $4 NEAR KUWAIT'S RATE. DONG APPEARS IMHO, TO BE ABOVE .10 .

1-27-2012 *Jonnywg reports are coming in that upgraded security has been called in at boa...FOR several branches this afternoon on the west coast also note that the bank rates have gone from 00.00000 locked to a live buy and sell in all countries...THIS IS A FINAL STEP TO ALLOW NEW CURRENCY RATES TO BE PUBLISHED...we wait for the new rates...iqd and vnd are present...this is a major step...for the first time in 4 months...we are live at the currency trade screen...LIVE RATES IN 2 MAJOR BANKS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 4 MONTHS...NEXT STEP IS THE NEW RATES...NOTHING NEW POSTED YET BUT THIS IS A MAJOR STEP...DO NOT CALL THE BANKS AS ONLY THE MANAGER SCREENS ARE AFFECTED...hope today is the end.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's