Follow us! Follow us!

Misc gurus 1-28-12

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Misc gurus 1-28-12

Unread postby admin » Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:37 am

1-28-2012- Med VERY GOOD NEWS ON THE IRAQI LIST RETURNING TO PARLIAMENT AND TO THE MINISTRIES. ALSO I SEE AN EMERGENCY MEETING OF PARLIAMENT WAS CALLED AFTER COMMENTS BY THE IRANIAN COMMANDER OF MILITARY FORCES THAT THEY COULD TAKE CONTROL OF IRAQ PRETTY MUCH AT WILL AND FROM A DICUSSION WITH THE TURKISH PRIME MINISTER MANY OF THE MEMBERS OF PARLIAMENT NOW HAVE REALIZED THEY ARE FAR FROM A SOVEREIGN NATION, SO THE BLAME IS NOT WITH THE U.S. AS THE PROBLEM...SOMETIMES GETTING A REALITY CHECK IS GOOD.

1-28-2012- Bulldog75 THIS RV IS NOW WORK IN PROGRESS. WE HAVE NEVER BEEN THIS FAR. RATES ARE LOADED AND FULLY LOCKED AWAITING A POSSIBLE RELEASE ANY HOUR. WE AWAIT A FINAL UST POSTING TO CONFIRM ANY RATES. THE DONG APPEARS TO BE QUITE STRONG. THERE MAYBE A GAME BEING PLAYED WITH THE IQD RATE WHERE THE EARLY MOUSE "DOES NOT GET THE CHEESE". THIS MAYBE AN EARLY RI, THEN AFTER A FEW DAYS, MAYBE 3 DAYS, IT WILL BECOME AN 'RV'. THE FIRST FEW DAYS WILL BE DESIGNED (MAYBE) TO VACUUM IN 'THE DESPERATE' SO THE BANKS MAKE MORE MONEY. WE SIMPLY WAIT.

1-28-2012- Jonnywg THIS MORNING BRINGS US AGAIN TO THE WAITING GAME. THE BANKS ARE READY, WE ARE READY AND IT APPEARS WE WILL SEE SOMEACTION SHORTLY...COULD BEANY MINUTE...OR IN DINARIAN "ANY DAY"...EXPECT AN RI, BUT BE SURPRISED BY ANYTHING. (read full chat on Dinar Guru Blog - Link above)

1-27-2012- Studley NOTHING IS FINALIZED UNTIL THE RELEASE OF THE RI OR RV...I BELIEVE, BASED ON HIGH LEVEL CONTACTS, THE IMF, LEGARDE IS PUTTING IRAQ'S BACK AGAINST THE WALL TO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN....SHE DOES NOT WANT TO RI....BUT IF IRAQ DOESN'T COOPERATE...SHE WILL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO INSTITUTE AN RI...THERE ARE STILL POWER STRUGGLES GOING ON RIGHT NOW.... AGAIN IT IS NOT SETTLED...I AM LOOKING AT THIS FROM A GLOBAL PERSPECTIVE...THIS IS NOT JUST AN RV.

1-27-2012- TonyTNT Agencies again today are saying its all good – have not heard from Iraq yet– We heard one 3 letter agency made the decision to have this happen and that is where we are at...Received some Banks shots a different levels in the bank systems and everything really looks good...i want to say more but I am not supposed to tell you...would like to see an RI before an RV – it would cause you and I to be richer...if it comes out as an RI, it will RV... at an higher rate. (read entire Conference Call notes & playback info in Dinar Guru Blog)

1-27-2012- Jonnywg GAVE YOU ALL THE GREAT NEWS ALREADY...ALL ON TRACK...RATES IN SYSTEM...WE WAIT FOR THE FINAL RATES TO MATERIALIZE...COULD BE ANY TIME...SCREENS ARE LIVE WITH NEW POSTED RATES...I AM NOT ALLOWED TO DISCUSS FOR SECURITY...BUT WE ARE WERE NO DINARIAN HAS EVER BEEN BEFORE. WE WILL STATE THAT I FEEL THIS WILL BE AN RI. (RI is a re-instatement of value to prewar rates) JUST MY OPINION...A BIT EDUCATED.

1-27-2012- Cap1 I HEARD IT'S COMING OUT HIGHER. THE IMF AND IRAQ HAD A MEETING OF THE MINDS TWO DAYS AGO...IRAQ NEEDS THE RATE TO COME OUT HIGH, NOT LOW.

1-27-2012- Okie_Oil_Man ACCORDING TO SOURCES JUST RECEIVED GUNS ARE NOT THE ONLY THING THAT IS BEING LOADED AND BOATS ARE NOT THE ONLY THING THAT IS FLOATING. THIS SHOULD PROVE TO BE A VERY INTERESTING NIGHT AND WEEKEND. THIS IS A READ BETWEEN THE LINES MESSAGE THAT WILL BE UNDERSTOOD BY SOME AND NOT OTHERS. I AM NOT AT LIBERTY TO REVEAL ALL THE WONDERFUL DETAILS OF LATEST INTEL AT THIS VERY MOMENT BUT AM VERY SATISIFIED WITH WHAT THE PROJECTIONS ARE. WHEN AND IF I CAN REVEAL CONFIDENTIAL INTEL I WILL DO SO---STAY ALERT!!!

1-27-2012- Med I SEE THAT NOW OTHER MINISTRIES ARE CALLING FOR AN IMMEDIATE CHANGE IN THE DINAR GOOD NEWS. YOU KNOW I HAVE GONE OVER SO MANY TIMES THE LAST INCREASE OF 4 DINARS OR 4 PIPS AND I DONT KNOW WHAT CALCULATOR THEY ARE USING BUT 4 DINARS IS NOT 3.4%, 3.4 IN DECIMAL IS .034. IT WAS ONLY .0034. THEY MADE IT SEEM LIKE IT WAS THIS HUGE AMOUNT. I AM SURPRISED THAT NO ONE IN THE MEDIA EVEN CAUGHT THAT, NOT ONE ECONOMIST IN ALL OF IRAQ. [see full chat in Dinar Guru blog - Link above]

1-27-2012- Bluwolf waiting for the final numbers...the only thing that I will say is that many bank sources are seeing something on their screens as of now...I am not in the liberty to speak out at this time...I think its floating now into the system, once it settles we should see the rates...its a matter of hours.

1-27-2012- Bear5642 LOTS OF STUFF COMING IN THAT SAYS, THIS IS ON TRACK. AGENCIES LINING UP, AND THE GLOBAL EVENT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN...ALL I CAN SAY IS IT IS REALLY GOING TO HAPPEN AND LIKE I SAID AGENCIES AND COUNTRIES NOW LINING UP FOR THIS TO HAPPEN, COULD BE ANY DAY NOW.

1-27-2012- Studley MY CONTACTS ON WALL STREET DO NOT HAVE A LIVE RATE...THERE ARE RATES ON SCREENS...PROBABLY PLACEMENT RATES, THERE IS STILL A HOLD ON RV.

1-27-2012- Footforward we are right on top of this...it can show up at any moment...I DONT WANT TO...SAY THIS, BUT I FEEL I HAVE TO. FOR THE LOVE OF GOLD FISH, DO NOT CALL THE BANKS TO ASK ABOUT THE DINAR!!! DONT DO IT!!! PLEASE!!! DO NOT FOR ANY REASON CALL ANY BANK ANYWHERE TO ASK ABOUT THE DINAR.

1-27-2012- Lojak I am...hearing from some upper level bankers of some rates going live in their system.

1-27-2012- TonyTNT we did hear good things and some timelines...don't think Monday is a drop dead date...could happen in the next 4-5 hours or next week Tuesday, Wednesday...bunch of meetings yesterday took place...resolutions were final last night in this WHOLE RV thing – that is Great news!...we are there folks.

1-27-2012- Checkmate We were told last night we might see something today...at the latest we might see it by Monday...just can’t confirm yet...the news for the day is nothing negative out of Iraq - everything is moving forward and we are just going to focus on post RV stuff because we ARE THERE!

1-27-2012- Bulldog75 APPEARS BASIL 3, SOFTWARE PROGRAM MAY HAVE BEEN SOLVED. WE STILL SHOULD SEE THIS SOON. RUMORS ARE MANY, BUT WE KNOW THIS WILL HAPPEN. THE IQD COMES HOME TO ROOST INITIALLY, BETWEEN $7-12 PENDING CBI/UST/MARKET RATES, & WILL GRADUALLY COME TO REST LATER IN THE MID $4 NEAR KUWAIT'S RATE. DONG APPEARS IMHO, TO BE ABOVE .10 .

1-27-2012- Jonnywg reports are coming in that upgraded security has been called in at boa...FOR several branches this afternoon on the west coast also note that the bank rates have gone from 00.00000 locked to a live buy and sell in all countries...THIS IS A FINAL STEP TO ALLOW NEW CURRENCY RATES TO BE PUBLISHED...we wait for the new rates...iqd and vnd are present...this is a major step...for the first time in 4 months...we are live at the currency trade screen...LIVE RATES IN 2 MAJOR BANKS FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 4 MONTHS...NEXT STEP IS THE NEW RATES...NOTHING NEW POSTED YET BUT THIS IS A MAJOR STEP...DO NOT CALL THE BANKS AS ONLY THE MANAGER SCREENS ARE AFFECTED...hope today is the end.
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's