Follow us! Follow us!

Misc gurus 1-29-12

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Misc gurus 1-29-12

Unread postby admin » Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:11 am

1-29-2012- Longfellow No way the IMF would undo all the work they have put in with agreements in reguards to China and others. If iraq comes out at RI all deals are off the table as per my sources. We all know that China was recently called upon to help fund the IMF. As part of that they asked that Iraq's rate be higher. In return they [China] were willing to bring their rate closer to what it should be. If the IMF forces Iraq to RI all bets are off. I'm fine if Iraq wanted to do it on there own. But we all know the rest of the world has been thrown into the mix and this is a global reset. On that scale the RI doesn't work. The global reset is the IMF's baby, not Iraq's. It's always been in Shabibi's hands as far as Iraq is concerned but this has grown to be much bigger than Iraq. Iraq has become the catalyst to start the global reset. No way they jeopardize that now. [Question - From your viewpoint, do you see this coming to an end, as well?] [Answer] - Absolutely very soon but not this week.

1-28-2012- BWM Shabs has wanted the high rate so whether they have drug their feet or someone is not giving them the rate they want, by forcing things to move would give everyone an excuse to get what they want IMO...the IMF is not bluffing IMO...and Iraq can either get what they want OR they can lose...up to them I believe...the fact that things have been "forced" NOW we should see some dancing going on.

1-28-2012- Bluwolf DR. Shabibi is a very proud man and he has always state that he will do what is best for his country, so he will not fall under to the IMF or any other 3 letter agency. The 72 hours only comes into play only when the RI is imposed and not a minute before and once the country commits there is nothing that any 3 letter agency can do to stop them....do you really think that a rate of 3.22 helps iraq or the world to fix this global economical meltdown, it does not meet anybodys expectations.

1-28-2012- Purplehelmet300 I am not hearing the same as everyone else...I am still hearing hi rate! But - may not have a long time to cash in! This has just been a massive mis-information campaign! I really thought we would have already been to the bank! Now - things are all over the place. I think we are close - it is just too hard to call the exact day!

1-28-2012- Jonnywg ust still in lockdown...anything can happen...i was told rv negotiations collapsed and ri put in...there may be an rv later but do not expect it now...it appears that the sell is 3.62 and the buy is 3.22.
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's