Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 10-17-15

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:58 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

10-17-2015 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: " The new investment law...to provide Iraq on a plate for the investor" I'm all for anything that gets the wheels of investment turning in Iraq. That is the only way the dinar goes up in value. This is huge news... Iraq has finally stepped up to the plate. The title "Iraq on a plate for the investor" is a true statement if they pass this law. With the law back to parliament, it hopefully will get passed Monday as they say. The good news is that when Abadi pulled these laws last week to make amendments, he is doing so it appears to really create momentum. Now we need some banking deposit insurance.

10-17-2015 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 looks like the real officials are lowering the boom on maliki and now for real nailing his coffin shut. OVER THE NEXT FEW DAYS LOTS WILL SHOW ON HOW SERIOUS THEIR CHARGES WILL PROVE. NEXT THE INVESTMENT LAW BEING VOTED TO LAW IS A STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION...HOWEVER THEY HAVE STOPPED THE BOND SALES PROGRAM THAT WE STATED SEVERAL TIMES WOULD NOT WORK. NO ONE WOULD INVEST IN BONDS THAT IS NOT BACKED WITH INTERNATIONALLY ACCEPTED CURRENCY.

10-17-2015 Newshound Guru wmawhite For those of you that think there is nothing good happening...look at what [Guru] BGG brought to you. another economist, who advises the GOI, stating the the IQD ought to be re-evaluated. This guy states it as if it is a fore-gone- conclusion. [reference Guru BGG post 10-16-2015]

10-17-2015 Newshound Guru firefly The AML was the cornerstone of ALL the laws. No wonder the IMF and WB insisted on it being done by Oct. 1st. No ther law would work internationally if the AML wasn't in place. Like I said 4 days ago..."It's coming".

10-16-2015 Newshound Guru Mike Article: "The new investment law ... to provide Iraq on a plate for the investor" We'll have to wait and see what happens on Monday, there have been several articles that talk about the investment law coming up for a vote then, If we see a strong law that gives investors some protection and the ability to buy the land, we'll know they're serious. If the law is some watered down version of what's needed, then we'll know the old guard is still holding Iraq back from moving forward economically. IMO.

10-16-2015 Newshound Guru Aggiedad77 Article: "Crisis cell led by al-Abadi meets to conduct a comprehensive review of the budget law" PM Abadi held a "crisis cell" meeting to prepare for an "extraordinary meeting" on Sunday regarding the 2016 budget...I hope he's telling his ministers this is how the horse bit the apple...leave this budget alone...and tell your Parliament committees to do the same as he stares at Finance Minister Zebari eye to eye...again he focuses on salaries for 2016 up front rather than the funds needed to continue to fight DAASH...let that be a subtle hint that SECURITY is being taken care of...that it is not the issue it once was...the issue hasn't gone away...but it is markedly better than earlier this year.

10-16-2015 Newshound Guru Adam Montana Article: "Kurdistan/Erbil having a lot of issues that will delay political agreements to the HCL. What is your view on this article? " ...it's an opinion piece. I try not to give my opinion on other's opinions, but I'll indulge you this one time. 1. "The prime minister of Iraqi Kurdistan removed four ministers from his cabinet on Monday..." Good! Trim some fat, less chefs makes for better meals. 2. "The unrest is the most serious the relatively peaceful region has seen in years..." I disagree... Look at the last 10 years. Iraq - ALL of Iraq - is generally in a better spot, in almost every way imaginable, than 10 years ago. 3. "...The Kurdistan region is heading towards a much worse situation," Mohammed said.." Yousif Mohammed is a long time dooms-sayer. He has never, to my recollection, had anything positive to say, in any situation.

10-16-2015 Newshound Guru Adam Montana 4. "...the rest of it..." ...we're talking about Iraq. Violent protests have always been and will always be part of their life, regardless of the value of their currency. Don't get me wrong... I'm not promising that things can't go downhill...But my view is still positive on this. Expecting Iraq to turn into a civilized country, regardless of the value of their currency, is unrealistic. The protests and demonstrations will run their course, and at the end of it there will be a less divided community, not the opposite.

10-16-2015 Newshound Guru Aggiedad77 Article: "Sheikh Hamoudi announce an end to disputes over investment law and vote on it next Monday" The Investment Law will walk onto center stage Monday, so it is said, for a Parliament vote on significant changes to the law....hopefully gone is the red tape, gone are any motives towards corruption....hopefully gone are the political differences that have plagued this law for months.

10-16-2015 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG Report quotes: "10. re-evaluation of the Iraqi dinar: "...What makes it imperative for the government re-evaluation of the Iraqi dinar is reasonable..." this is a hummdinger...That was from a report out by one of their economic advisors...

10-16-2015 Newshound Guru Millionday I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT THE IMPORTANCE OF THE INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENT LAW IS THE GREATEST NEED I KNOW. THE VOTE FOR FOREIGN INVESTMENT LAW WILL BE MONDAY. THIS IS NEEDED FOR THE INTERNATIONAL LOANS/AGREEMENTS THAT WILL BE MADE FOR DEVELOPMENT. THE VOTE FOR THE INVESTMENT LAW ON MONDAY IS -- HUGE -- HUGE.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's