Follow us! Follow us!

Misc Guru's 10-3-11

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Misc Guru's 10-3-11

Unread postby admin » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:36 am

10-3-2011- Bear5642 BEEN TRACKING DOWN ALL OF THESE BANK STORIES AND NOT ONE PERSON CAN ACTUALLY PROVE WHAT THEY SAY. MALIKI IS AN ISSUE RIGHT NOW...ALL WE CAN DO IS PRAY THAT THEY ARE NOT FORCED INTO A VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE, WILL KNOW BY WEDNESDAY, NO LATER. IN THE EVENT WE GO INTO A VOTE OF NO-CONFIDENCE IT WILL NOT GO PAST THANKSGIVING.

10-3-2011- Freeway Bill We hold IQD that given the best scenario could RV within the next hour from now or the worst scenario, according to the Intel that could hold off and RV later in the week. if Maliki continues to fight this ... Allawi and the Kurds will go for a "no confidence" vote which would take Maliki out of his position as Prime Minister...That would put the RV into late October, early November. I don't think that Maliki will fight any more as losing his position ...would eliminate his immunity status and could find him facing criminal charges that would cause him more grief than he could imagine. we are almost there...

10-3-2011- Bulldog75 IMHO, WE HAVE MOST FAVORABLE CONDITIONS FOR A RATE POST; MORE LIKELY SOONER THIS WEEK, RATHER THAN LATER! THE ENTIRE GLOBAL ECONOMIC SYSTEM NEEDS THIS EVENT TO HAPPEN NOW. WE UNDERSTAND MANY OF THE SMALLER COUNTRIES TO ACTIVATE ON THE UN LIST HAVE BOUGHT INTO THE IQD AND THEY ARE AWAITING THE ACTIVATION RATE ALSO TO BOOST THEIR ECONOMY. WE ARE POSITIVE AND OPTIMISTIC FOR A "RATE ACTIVATION"

10-2-2011- Foghorn Despite all the truthful intel and factual events that have been uncovered, there is still a huge, highly probable situation that could take place that would surely decimate all the progress and agendas that Iraq has been working toward. the GOI has individuals who are very corrupt and driven by greed, who more then likely have alternate plans if their goals are not met. The signing of the Erbil Agreement may not be the answer we all have been waiting for, but the start of the opposite direction that Miliki has hoped for, giving up power is not his idea of success. A large enough airstrike/act of war from another country or even from rebel forces would certainly end our hopes of becoming wealthy. we may be holding on to our RV hopes until the powers that be feel these issues are under control.

10-2-2011- Randy Koonce The only part of Erbil that we are concerned with is that they have a government. It will be in the news, no it has not happened yet. Maliki said he agrees with everything...BUT is all of this legal, constitutional???...that's how he stalled it again. They are going to make sure it is constitutional at the meeting on Wednesday. Are we close, yes, Wednesday is the day Maliki has to put up or shut up, otherwise they will ask for a no confidence vote, if they do it will be another 3 weeks. If you hear anyone say the rate is above $4, take everything they said before that and throw it out of the window. They are not going to drop a rate out that is any more than their budget. Their entire oil revenue was 26 billion, their entire budget was 90 billion, divide the two, that gives you the rate, $3.45, not too far out from that. Don't let the emotion of an $8 rate get you worked up, don't be deceived. Check CBI to see if it has RV'ed, if it didn't RV there, it didn't RV.

10-2-2011- Okie_Oil_Man LAST FRIDAY NIGHT I RECEIVED NO LESS THAN 5 DIFFERENT SOURCES POINTING TO THE IMMENENCE OF THE DONG GOING ON FRIDAY NIGHT AND THE DINAR ON SATURDAY. WELL---THAT WAS TRUE AT THAT TIME--NOW HERES THE KICKER--GUESS WHAT?--ANOTHER COMPUTER GLITCH--I HAVE HEARD THAT SO MANY TIMES I THOUGHT I WAS IMPERVIOUS TO HEARING IT AGAIN---BUT--I FOUND OUT SUNDAY MORNING THAT THE GLITCH ACTUALLY OCCURED FROM MY IMF SOURCE. NOW I AM LED TO BELIEVE FROM SOURCES ONCE AGAIN ABOUT HOW CLOSE WE ARE. I HAVE BEEN BURNED SO MANY TIMES IN THE PAST WITH INTEL THAT CHANGES RAPIDLY THAT I WON'T EVEN REPEAT WHAT I AM NOW BEING TOLD. I AM VERY CONFIDENT IN OUR INVESTMENT BUT FROM THIS POINT FORWARD WILL NOT BE SO DEFINITIVE WITH GIVING DATES OR RATES BECAUSE OF PAST LET DOWNS THAT CAME FROM THOSE WHO WERE REALLY IN A POSITION TO KNOW WHAT WAS ACTUALLY GOING ON. THE CONSTANT CHANGES REGARDING INTEL HAS BECAME SO PREVELANT THAT I WILL BE ULTRA-CONSERVATIVE HENCEFORTH. I HAVE BEEN PRIVIED TO VERY NEGATIVE INTEL BUT I REFUSED TO POST IT AS IT WOULD BEEN TO NO AVAIL AND ONLY BROUGHT YOUR HOPES AND DREAMS DOWN. YOUMAY FORGET SOMEDAY WHAT I HAVE SAID---YOU MAY FORGET WHAT I DID--BUT I HOPE YOU REMEMBER HOW I HAVE TRIED TO MAKE YOU FEEL.

10-2-2011- Med ONLY THING DELAYING IT IS PARLIAMENTS NEXT TWO READINGS...I HAVE NO DOUBT IN MY MILITARY MIND THAT WE WILL SEE THE REVALUATION OF THE IQD THIS YEAR. THE RV WILL BE EASY BUT SELLING IT TO THE IRAQI PEOPLE WILL NOT. WHY THE USD IS THE CURRENCY OF CHOICE, IT HAS PURCHASING POWER OUTSIDE IRAQ AND SHABS NEEDS TO PUT OUT THE SAME VALUE AS THE USD SO HE CAN GET THEM TO ACCEPT IT AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE. I FEEL GREAT ABOUT MY ODDS ON WINNING OUT ON THIS VENTURE, I AM EXCITED, DAMN EXCITED

10-2-2011- TonyTNT [via wycoffjul] update ::: from all the info that i am hearing...they are trying to put this thru tonite...we should see this tonite or tomorrow!

10-2-2011- ScottiG We have no control over the activities of Iraq. I have two sources confirming that Erbil has been acomplished and released as well as some other necessary things! Many events have lined up this last week that I believe are critical to the activation of the adjustment of currency! I believe we are still in a very good place. I am hopeful to see some activity tomorrow. Well if we have an RV in the banks,,,,,I will be dancing a jig outside!!

10-2-2011- TonyTNT [via alreadyblessed] all of our information looks GREAT... We are moving forward...there is no bad news!...let's see what happens in the next 24 hrs!
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's