Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 12-11-2015

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 12-11-2015

Unread postby Vixen » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:26 am

12-10-2015 *OOTW ~WE HAVE GREAT FORWARD MOVEMENT IN PRIVATE SECTOR DEVELOPMENT, WORKING TO INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS...THE CBI IS WORKING WITHIN IMF STANDARDS TO MAINTAIN 2% COMPLIANCE AND NOW WE HAVE THE MONEY LAUNDERING ACT IN THE GAZETTE. I SHOULD HAVE SAID THE CBI IS WORKING TO ACHIEVE THE 2% SPREAD, OR THEY ARE AND THIS NEEDS TO BE CONFIRMED. I'M LOVING THE NEWS.

12-10-2015 *Poppy3 ~I TALKED WITH A BAGDAD FRIEND...AND HE IS STILL SAYING THAT A NEWS PAPER ARTICLE THERE STATED LOWER DENOMS...ARE BEING DISTRIBUTED TO ALL BANKS LAST WEEK BUT NO DATE ON WHEN THEY ARE TO BE INTRODUCED TO THE PUBLIC. GOOD THINGS ARE ABOUT TO HAPPEN.

12-10-2015 *Millionday ~THIS IS FROM THE ECONOMIC GROUP FORMED FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE ECONOMY AND INCLUDES THEM -- IT IS ACTUALLY A HUGE GROUP OF EXPERTS -- PLANNERS -- ECONOMERS AND OF COURSE INVOLVES CBI AS WELL -- THE HUGE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT GROUP FORMED YEARS AGO. Article quote: "...there is an urgent need for action to raise the value of the dinar in the exchange market through direct and constant intervention of the Central Bank of Iraq..." DUE TO ECONOMIC ANALYSIS -- THE RESULT IS THAT IT IS URGENT TO REVALUE THE UNDER VALUED DINAR AGAINST INTERNATIONAL CURRENCY AND THE VALUE WITHIN THE COUNTRY. THIS ALL HAS TO BE DONE AT ONCE AND IS DONE THROUGH THE NATIONAL MARKET VALUE... THIS IS DISCOVERED THROUGH THE GLOBAL PRICING INDEX (INTERNATIONAL EQUATION). THEY HAVE DECIDED THAT STARTING A LITTLE HIGHER WILL PREVENT MANY ADJUSTMENTS IN THEIR CONSTANT MONITORING. THEY HAVE DECIDED THAT THE SELLING PRICE AT THE AUCTIONS WILL NOT BE A SCHEDULED PRICE BUT WILL BE CREATED IN THE NORMAL EQUATION AND HOW SUPPLY AND DEMAND DETERMINES IT. SO THE WAY THIS WILL BE DONE WILL BE ECONOMICALLY SOUND AND DUE TO THE ACTUAL EQUATION REQUIRED -- THIS WILL LEAD TO A STABLE EXCHANGE RATE IN THE GLOBAL MARKET. LETS WAIT AND SEE WHAT COMES FROM THIS AND HOW SOON URGENT IS -- BUT OH HONEY!!

12-10-2015 *Hub ~i dont personally have the foggiest, but my NYC currency broker said that he sees the rates just waiting for release and he also says he sees 10 currencies to be revalued. ...i dont know about any special rates...but the one factor that regulates all currencies in the world is how much work do you have to do to buy a can of coke...in the states you have to work a time equal to $1.40, in canada you work to a time worth $1.65 canadian, in mexico you work time worth 15 pesos. and so on and so forth. so the dinar should come in at the rate that is equal to the value of commodities in Iraq. when the same work does not buy the same product, the currencies are out of kilter, so this rv is to put the dinar in line with the rest of the trading countries.

12-10-2015 *OOTW ~I DON'T KNOW IF ANY OF YOU ARE AWARE THAT TRADE HAS BEEN THWARTED IN PART BECAUSE OF A LACK OF PAVING - BECAUSE OF THIS, MANY CANNOT PARK TRUCKS (AS WELL AS OTHER TRANSPORT VEHICLES) IN ORDER TO DELIVER GOODS VIA THE PORTS...I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS... Press Release: "Controls for the implementation of construction of new berths for ports, rehabilitation and operation of the pavement, which had previously been rehabilitated in addition to the rehabilitation and development of squares and equipment and human resources in Iraqi ports..." IT'S GREAT TO SEE THIS.

12-11-2015 *Poppy3 ~THEY ARE WORKING HARD MAKING GREAT MOVES AND WORKING FAST TO BRING US OUR BLESSING. WHEN THEY WORK FOR THEIR PEOPLE THEY ARE WORKING FOR U & ME. SUPPLY AND DEMAND WILL PUMP UP THEIR ECONOMY FAST AND MOVE THEM TO MARKET VALUE ON WORLD TRADE MEANING THEY WILL HAVE TO MOVE TO WTO FULL MEMBER FAST. THAT MEANS A NEW RATE LONG BEFORE THE JUNE 15TH DEADLINE BECAUSE IT TAKES 4 TO 6 MONTH TO BECOME A FULL MEMBER. LETS HOPE THEY ARE FURTHER ALONG WITH THE PROCESS OF QUALIFYING... [do you think the budget has to be opened before they go to market?] NOT COMPLETELY NECESSARY BUT THEY SHOULD BE WITHIN HOURS OF EACH OTHER. [SO U THINKING THEY ALREADY KNOW THE RATES?] WHEN THEY GET READY TO RELEASE A RATE THEY WILL CONTACT THE IMF AND THEY WILL APPROVE IT AND BAM THEY WILL RELEASE. IM SURE THEY HAVE A RANGE OF THE RATE BUT FINAL APPROVAL WILL COME FROM IMF AT THE LAST SECOND BEFORE IT GOES GLOBAL. HOLD ON PEEPS IT IS VERY CLOSE.

12-11-2015 *OOTW ~[ I am in great hope that they (Iraq CBI) will be able to maintain and/or achieve the 2% compliance ratio for market rate of the dinar for at least 90 days...] AGREED...REMEMBER THAT AS PART OF THE IMF MONETARY REFORM PROTOCOLS, IF THEY CAN MAINTAIN THIS FOR 90 DAYS, THIS TIME FRAME MAY BE CONSIDERED BY THE IMF AS A PERIOD IN TIME IN WHICH THEY MAY "FREEZE" THE CURRENCY AUCTION RESULTS PROVING 2% COMPLIANCE...AND THE IMF GUIDELINES/REGS STATE THAT THEY MAY CHOOSE TO ENACT MONETARY REFORM, INCLUDING AN EXCHANGE RATE FROM WITHIN THIS THREE MONTH PERIOD, BACK TO THE YEAR OF ITS OCCURRENCE. SO I WOULD HOPE THAT THEY CAN HOLD THIS INTO MARCH 2016 -AND THEN THE IMF MAY SELECT THEIR FROZEN POINT IN TIME TO THE BEG [BEGINNING?] OF 2016.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's