Follow us! Follow us!

*Misc Gurus 12-25-2015

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

*Misc Gurus 12-25-2015

Unread postby Vixen » Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:06 pm

12-24-2015 *rcookie ~THERE IS STRONG PRESUPPOSING THAT GIVEN THE ECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT WITHIN IRAQ RIGHT NOW...RAMPANT POVERTY & UNEMPLOYMENT...MANDATED SALARY ADJUSTMENTS ACROSS THE BOARD...DIRE HARD CURRENCY LIQUIDITY IN MARKET...THAT FURTHER IMPACT TO THEIR FRAGILE STANDING OF IMPLEMENTING OTHER TAXES WOULD HAVE TO BE PRECEDED WITH CHANGE IN VALUE TO IMPROVE THEIR PURCHASING POWER TO ADJUST AND ACCOMMODATE...THIS IS HOW THEY WILL REALIZE AND BENEFIT FROM THE CHANGE IN VALUE...IN COUNTRY...

12-25-2015 *Poppy3 ~ALL BANKS THAT HAVE A TRADE LICENSE WILL TRADE THE DINAR AS IT BECOMES INTERNATIONALLY TRADEABLE. THERE WILL BE 3 RATES...CBI RATE, AMERICAN BANK RATE AND UST RATE. WHEN YOU TRADE YOURS IN AT THE BANK THEY WILL TRY AND CHARGE YOU A SPIFF OR ADMINISTRATION FEE? THAT PART WILL BE NEGOTIABLE. THE BANKS WILL TURN THE DINAR TO THE UST AND THE UST WILL PAY THE BANKS A % FOR THE EXCHANGE. THATS HOW THE BANKS WILL MAKE THERE $$$$$...I HAVE HEARD THAT UST RATE WILL BE BETWEEN 2 TO 10% MORE THAN THE BANK RATE MAKING THE BANKS HUGE PROFITS. THIS INFO FROM TWO REGIONAL BANK MGR. THEY SHOULD KNOW!

12-25-2015 *SteveI ~CBI quote: "To / all licensed banks and licensed money transfer companies and all financial investment companies and broker the buying and selling of foreign currencies approved all companies (foreign exchange rate) 12/20/2015" There has been a CBI pdf file floating around and we...got a few people to read and interpret it as to is true meaning and intent. This is not from a on translator, but real people over there in Iraq and here... So here is what this really means. I think it is very positive and very telling. Many banks, money exchanges, brokers and financial institutions have been questioning the CBI because they heard or was hearing that the currency value (RI/RV) had taken place or they were asking the CBI when it will happen. The CBI had then published the announcement on the CBI website and what the CBI was telling them was no, it has not re-valued yet but they will publish the formal notice on the CBI website when it does and they will be notifying the rest of the world as well when it does. ...the CBI could have simply said, [no] is has not changed value nor will it ever change value, but just the opposite. I love this news. We still do not know when, but my guess is not to far in the distant future.
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's