Follow us! Follow us!

Misc. Gurus 2-6-12 *updated

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Misc. Gurus 2-6-12 *updated

Unread postby Vixen » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:05 am

2-6-2012 *Doc The reality of where we are is if the RV trigger were pulled right now it would be a disaster. The simple reason is Iraq is not ready because it does not have the supporting laws in place. The budget, LD laws, laws dealing with debt reconciliation post RV, etc. are not in place. This we maintain is why the GOI has been stalling calling for more studies on deleting the zeros and blaming the CBI for dragging its feet. The great news is they get it now or so it appears. All the media releases seem to indicate the political blocs are playing nice once again. ["continued in post 3...stay tuned"]

2-6-2012 *Studley we need to stay balanced, we are in a great window...looks about as good as it gets...hopefully we will be celebrating shortly...IMO we are looking great.

2-6-2012 *Poppy3 The RV is getting closer...DR Shabibi is the man with the money in his charge and he is the one that has to be convinced that IRAQ'S goi and parliment is going to progress and stabilize and until he is satisfied we will wait. He is getting close and all these meetings this week are big.

2-6-2012 *Doc We maintain the CBI continues to do a masterful job in positioning the RV to minimize interruption to Iraq's economy. We have stated reports that the USD is the hard currency of Iraq and the dinar is a "semi-hard" currency. We believe the CBI is protecting its reserves by eliminating the auctions and forcing transactions through banks. This became paramount to keep the USD in country. As we've stated in past updates the CBI can RV and use the USD to make change while at the same time introducing the lower denominations and dedollarizing. This is all predicated on an RV around 1 to 1. ["continued in post 2...stay tuned"]

2-6-2012 *Bulldog75 WE HAVE HAD MORE THAN ACCURATE INFORMATION AND THE EVENT WAS SCHEDULED TO DOMINO OVER 12 TIMES. THOUGH THERE HAS BEEN TEMPORARY HOLDS MANY TIMES, WE ARE NOW AND STILL GOOD TO GO. THE CLOCK IS BACK TICKING... RATES LOCKED, LOADED, READY. EVERYTHING IS POSITIVE. ALL SYSTEMS ARE GO. RATES ARE STRONG.

2-6-2012 *Jonnywg THERE IS NOTHING HOLDING IT BACK EXCEPT TECHNICAL OR POLITICAL ISSUES THAT ARISE DAILY. SOMEONE CAME OUT THAT THE CERTIFICATES WERE OUTDATED. WELL THE NEWS IS THAT THE UST HAS RELEASED AND RV IS IN LIMBO...SO IT MATTERS NOT IF THIS CERTIFICATE EXPIRED OR NOT.

2-6-2012 *Newshound Mike All positive steps on everything we said we wanted to have to go forward and it is moving fast...It is moving at breakneck speed and I believe the next time they meet will be even better, As soon as Parliament gets done with the things they need to get passed…CBI has the green light to go forward to do what they want to do.

2-6-2012 *Studley We are in a great spot. Nothing new, we are waiting for release. I can tell everyone that most of the info we are hearing out in the open is put out to keep you off the scent of the rv...they will never give a play by play to the rv...doesn't work that way...as a matter a fact, IMO, because so much info has gotten out, it has affected the release point.

2-6-2012 *Checkmate Some are saying it's happening, some are not - we 1000% believe we were on an hourly watch, but something changed. A certification lapsed Feb. 1st that has to be resatisfied. We are looking for 7 -10 days from that time. I was not looking for it the weekend nor am I looking for it today

2-6-2012 *Gary I agree there is a little bit of a delay here. We do know that all the pieces of the process are complete and this is the last piece of the puzzle that has to be done. We have to wait for them to get everything taken care of. When this module gets plugged in, everything else is good to go.

2-6-2012 *TonyTNT We are right there, we're in a good place, we should be excited. It should have already happened. All the hard work is done, only one small thing. Even though they gave us a 7 - 10 day time frame. I don't see why it can't be a 24 hour turnaround.

2-6-2012 *DinarWishes There has been very little come out as of late to where we are in the RV process and it is a process!!! Things being as they are lead us to believe we are in an 'anytime' window...But I dont have my crystal ball this morning to know exactly where we are at this time...Do I feel it is close?? Yes I absolutely do!!!! Can we see it today??? Who knows...I hope to...but I've been given dates and rates before that havent panned out...I remain cautiously optimistic.

2-6-2012 *Jonnywg FYI THERE IS NO GAG ORDER...THE MAJORITY OF INTEL PROVIDERS HAVE AGREED THAT THERE IS NOTHING BUT CRAP COMING OUT...THERE IS NOTHING NEW JUST RECYCLED INFO...WHEN NEW INFO COMES WE WILL REPORT, OTHERWISE THE RV IS SITTING THERE WAITING TO POP.

2-6-2012 *Doc Parliament is focusing on the budget this week and we have public statements indicating ratification will be by next week. Also the first reading of the currency law for the LDs was completed. This is the first indication of the supporting laws being addresses. We are very excited because it now appears the supporting laws will be addressed in parallel with the budget. Our opinion continues to be there will be no RV until these key laws are in place. We do not anticipate this to occur within the next few weeks and maintain our position of early March with the outside possibility of late February assuming no more boycotts in Parliament. we report, you decide.

2-6-2012 *Poppy3 DR SHABIBI has stated along with PM Maliki that Iraq will have the highest rate in the middle east and they have also stated several times in public that it will be close to kuwait...KUWAIT is around $3.62 last week so I expect somewhere under .10 cents more than their rate. This also coinsides with last octobers post on the IMF site that said they had apporved $3.22 to $3.86 for inflation. CAN'T COME IN BELOW THE RATE OF THE BUDGET AND THE FIGURES SHOW IT IS FIGURED ON $3.41.

2-6-2012 *Footforward I hope most of you understand that silence is golden. and there is a reason why most of us arent saying anything and if we are saying anything, its very general in tone. there is a reason for that.

2-6-2012 *TonyTNT The recertifications if thats what we are waiting on is a very short period of time. The other thing is security issues of banks around the world and all can be solved by thursday. Banks are getting extra security at the banks again. Saturday people in Iraq , contractors, banks were instructed to have all their paperwork and loans restructured within 48 hours, this was the best news I've heard in a long time. I beleive there is no way we are getting the rate we are getting without it being pegged to the GBP and the last rate I'm hearing as of today is between $5 and $8 dollars. I think it will be an RV. We are just waiting to see the rate.

2-6-2012 *Cap1 THIS WEEK LOOKS VERY, VERY GOOD. IT COULD HAPPEN TONIGHT OR ANYTIME THIS WEEK. I'VE BEEN SAYING WE ARE IN THE HOUR...THE RATE , IMO, WILL BE TIED TO THE GBP

2-6-2012 *Poppy3 i just got a call...told me that the meetings today went great and they think the agreements between some of the leadership have been signed . If this guy is correct it could mean good things for us. WE WILL SEE
Vixen
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's