Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 2-23-16

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:25 pm

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

2-23-2016 Newshound Guru rcookie Article quote: "the Ministry posted the new names of the borrowers under the lending Fund program that includes support for small income-generating projects, and industrial services..." THIS COULD BE ONE OF THE FIRST SIGNS OF ACTIONABLE RESULTS AWAY FROM COMPLETING THE 2 STATE BANK RESTRUCTURE & PRIVATIZATION....ITS IS WHOOPOW WORTHY!! 5 SPECIFIC RAFIDAIN BRANCHES TO START EXECUTING LOANS TO NEW LIST OF BORROWERS THROUGH SME LENDING FUND...348 BORROWERS...AND LOAN SPECIFICS OF 8-12 MILLION...IF THOSE SME FUNDING PROGRAMS LAUNCH AND EXECUTE IN THE NEWLY FORMED REORGANIZATION STRUCTURE WITHIN 2 BIG STATE BANKS...LOOK OUT!!!....THE FREIGHT TRAINS COMIN..

2-23-2016 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "Politicians and economists call the government for "activating sector Sairafi" to solve economic crisis" We are all waiting for them to activate the market economy. Nice to see a voice coming from Iraq asking for the same. [...do you still think they'll activate the market economy sometime between now and mid 2016?] ...I would like to think Iraq will pull their heads out and get this done sooner than later and according to plan, but it is up to them not me. Before I can feel that we are close, I need to see more progress (specifically parliament passing laws).

2-23-20216 Newshound Guru firefly "Statement from the role of the central bank supervisory and regulatory framework, we inform you that there are banks and companies licensed by the Central Bank is providing payment services through cards..." is providing payment services through cards...most of those articles...are over a month old. [such as visa?] Visa has been there for yrs. Anybody that thinks VISA would operate in a country with a program rate...well...time for a reality check. Visa is in the business of making money NOT losing it.

2-22-2016 Newshound Guru tlm724 Article: "House of Representatives has decided to offer a formula to vote to end the state management proxy process." House of Representatives has decided to offer a formula to vote to end the state management proxy process...this means if it goes through then the CBI governor will either be appointed permanently or replaced, I vote for the latter but we will see. [If it's appointed, does that mean Maliki's boy will be in there for good? If that's the case, I doubt Iraq will change.] It's hard to say which way it will go, we gotta wait this one out... I hope Abadi has a bigger plan for the CBI and it's governorship!

2-22-2016 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 ...THE REPORT GIVEN TO THE IMF, WB, UN SAID BY MARCH 1? ITS NOT A GUESS ON MY PART ITS THEIR WORDS ON THEIR OFFICIAL REPORT. THINGS LOOK BETTER EVERY DAY FOR THEM TO MEET THEIR OWN DEADLINE. WOW WE MAY GET PAID THIS NEXT FEW DAYS. IF THAT DON'T HAVE PEOPLE EXCITED AND ON FIRE THEN THEIR WOOD IS WET.

2-22-2016 Newshound Guru Aggiedad Article: "Deputy: the Abadi not compliment his independent personality and the nomination of the Central Bank" Appears that PM Abadi MAY be seeking an "independent" type individual to head up the governorship of the CBI...he's looking for someone with an "economic" background...and whose experience level would be "commensurate" the position of Governor of the CBI...Dr. Shabibi, is the obvious possibility...but I still hang on the hinge that Dr. Saleh could also quite handily step into this role...he's been a long time protege of Dr. Shabibi and now serves as Abadi's most able Economic Advisor...As for a vote by Parliament...this would merely be window dressing...IMO...as the final say needs to come from the IMF I believe...interesting times ahead of us...just around the corner it would seem.

2-22-2016 Newshound Guru rcookie ...A REPORT TALKING ABOUT THE 2 BIG STATE BANKS BREAKUP AND PRIVATIZATION PROJECT... BEING AT 90% COMPLETION STATUS...THE PROCESS WAS PART OF THE 2011 IMF LOI/MEFP/TECH MOU...THATS 2011. IT IS TASKED IN THE 2016 LOI/MEFP/TECH MOU TO BE COMPLETED BY END OF FEBRUARY...SO WHEN CURRENT REPORTS ARE SHOWING 90% COMPLETION...ON A PROJECT THAT IS 5 YEARS IN PROCESS...AND COMPLETION TO SUCH AN INTEGRAL MANDATE...THIS MOVE WILL CHANGE FOREVER THE LANDSCAPE AND FUNCTIONALITY OF THE IRAQI BANKING SECTOR.

2-22-2016 Newshound Guru rcookie THIS IS WHY THAT NEWS IS SO INCREDIBLE...DO YOU THINK A PROJECT AS COMPLEX AND INVOLVED AS BREAKING UP AND PRIVATIZING 2 OF THE 3 BIG STATE BANKS IN IRAQ WAS THOUGHT ABOUT IN OCTOBER...AND SAID OH YEAH LETS GET THIS DONE BY FEBRUARY...NO...IT HAS BEEN A PART OF THEIR IMF TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAM FOR MANY MANY YEARS...WHICH NEEDS TO BE KEPT IN MIND WHEN LOOKING AT THE VARIOUS COMPLIANCE INITIATIVES THEY ARE AND HAVE BEEN WORKING ON...AND WHY THEY ARE SO FAR AHEAD OF SCHEDULE... [the 90% bank completion is very exciting.] IT SURE IS AND WILL FOREVER CHANGE THE COMPLEXION OF THEIR FINANCIAL & ECONOMIC LANDSCAPE AND GROWTH.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's