Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 6-20-16

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:54 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

6-20-2016 Newshound Guru Millionday Article quote: "Director General of the Trade Bank of Iraq, Faisal Sam Alheims with Conception Flannery, Managing Director of the Office of Citibank in Iraq examine how which will develop and strengthen banking relations and financial exchanges between Citibank and the Trade Bank of Iraq, as well as lifting the barriers that stand in the way of traffic and movement of money Iraqi around the world)" SO OBVIOUSLY THIS IS THE MEETING...TO REMOVE THE BARRIERS THAT KEEP THE DINAR FROM BEING INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED -- NOT BAD AT ALL -- WHOOOPOW

6-20-2016 Newshound Guru rcookie THE WORLD BANK REVIEWED ALL OF THE OIL LICENSING CONTRACTS BACK IN NOVEMBER...MANY OF WHICH WERE REWRITTEN SO TO ADDRESS PAYMENTS OF ARREARS AND NEW PARAMETERS GOING FORWARD...BACK THEN ALMOST EVERY SINGLE OIL COMPANY WAS ANNOUNCING THE SCALED BACK REDUCTION TO OIL DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS IN IRAQ...LAST WEEK ALONE...LUKOIL ANNOUNCED...THAT THEY HAVE BEEN PAID...THEY ARE DOUBLING PRODUCTION AND INVESTMENT IN IRAQ...OIL WILL ALWAYS A DRIVING FORCE IN IRAQ...BUT REMEMBER THE 20 BILLION EURO PORT OF FAW PROJECT ALONE...IS FORECAST TO CREATE MORE JOBS AND REVENUES TO THE GDP THAN THE CURRENT OIL SECTOR NUMBERS..

6-20-2016 Intel Guru Dr. Clark [new Guru] How long will it be before Iraq gets the green light from the IMF, to officially raise the rate? (really the U.S. committee). It WON’T be in JUNE. We know this for a fact. However, there is a big, solid, huge piece of information that’s coming out in the next 5 days - by next Wednesday June 22, that will give you a massive shot in the arm, with factual information, as to how REAL this is, and a new indicator of timing. That timing, from what we know, has a shot - a probability - a good chance of a rate increase, by JULY 17th, especially that week leading up to the 17th. Forget about what the IMF indicated “by the 1st half of 2016”. It’s irrelevant. Things are going to start speeding up BIG TIME, after next Wed (22nd). BIG TIME. Lots of momentum..

6-20-2016 Intel Guru Dr. Clark If it does not happen by 17th - we’d say there’s a 20% chance by 17th. No, this is NOT about Mosul. Mosul is important, but it’s just ONE Piece of this puzzle. It’s a good one, but not the whole enchilada by a long shot. By August 14, you’re going to see a major Political change in Iraq, that will lay the foundation for when we REALLY expect the official raising of the rate in Iraq to be. In fact, we think there’s a 99% probability that Iraq will raise their rate the LAST WEEK OF SEPTEMBER, and it will be well over $3.00 exchange rate outside the country, and closer to $4.00. It’s all about to go down in Iraq. But not in June, perhaps in JULY, Better in August and BINGO IN SEPTEMBER...

6-19-2016 Intel/Newshound Guru Poppy3 ...RV...NEW RATE HAPPENING VERY SOON I CAN FEEL IT. COMPLETE CONFIDENCE.

6-19-2016 Newshound Guru tlm724 Article: "Parliamentary Regions: ...edit Fallujah gave the message "positive" and the key for the Liberation of Mosul" Quote: "...liberalization of Fallujah gave a positive message on the relations and ties and the overall political process is the key to the liberation of Mosul." now thats great news!! they have to work together to get Mosul cleared as well!

6-19-2016 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Though [Guru] Mike makes some good points, it is not all gloom and doom. The dinar will appreciate in value at some point, though not overnight as we all would wish. It may take a few weeks, months to get the value moving in the the direction we want once they decide to get off the peg. It has to as part of the plan (a monetary tool) to offset inflationary pressure as global investment flows into Iraq. As for money supply, it is has been stated several times that the CBI intends to reduce the physical paper notes from about 4 billion to 1.8 billion or so. I would expect this to occur more seamlessly though through the banking system as the dinar rises in value. As for studying M0 numbers, I do not think we will ever know exactly whats in play since most of that information isn't current.

6-19-2016 Newshound Guru wmawhite ...why would anybody from the EU want to set up/invest their capital/money in Iraq if they could not take it back home with them? They would not. But, that is not an issue any more. Let me show you what was resolved back in December 2015 when Parliament amended the Investment Law... this was amended back in December 2015 when the LOI was being drafted... Quote: "...the government will, by end-February 2016, amend the Investment Law, or issue clarifying implementing regulations, to remove the limitation on transfer of investment proceeds that gives rise to an exchange..." This why they are coming to Iraq...they removed the...limitation on transfer of investment proceeds. ...this is the beginning of the flood gates being opened.

6-19-2016 Newshound Guru Breitling 99.99% of the people understand where Maliki was at…[most] people are very diplomatic about it. I didn’t just challenged people to show me articles where Maliki stopped the reevaluation of the dinar…I dared them. And I haven’t heard a word…not a peep…People that live in conspiracies …I promise you they are poor.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's