Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 1-27-17

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:40 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

1-27-2017 Intel/Newshound Guru BGG CBI still hasn't updated the indicative rates (since 1/4/17) on the CBI - something is going on. What that change means? Hard to say...but the flip side is - to say it means nothing is a little arrogant. [its never been this long before...] Shoot - never been more than several days.

1-27-2017 Intel/Newshound Guru Mnt Goat Article: "Rafidain Bank opens new branch in southern Iraq" Why is this article so important? It shows us the banks are expanding and not contracting. As money is beginning to flow this is exactly what we would expect. This is a good sign the Iraqi economy is beginning to move in the right direction.

1-27-2017 RUMOR Guru Bruce I really don’t know anything specifically different about rates. I just know the rates are all great. We know...about the Qi cards being international with a rate of $4.84 spendable on those cards all over the world. I am looking for Abadi talking about the take back of Mosul and talk about the Sovereignty of Iraq in the fact they have a tradable currency with world markets and ready for business. He may not talk about the currency per say. I am excited where we are. We are getting very close the end of the ride. I am hearing by way of text very positive things that are pointing to tomorrow [Friday] and into the weekend.

1-26-2017 Intel/Newshound Guru Mnt Goat Iraqi officials on Monday announced that the eastern side of the northern Iraqi city has been taken from Islamic State, after nearly 100 days of fighting. Rafidain and Rasheed Banks are moving forward as they expand their banking availability and capabilities throughout Iraq. This news is exactly what we want and expect to see in a growing economy. Its all very good! But we are not out of the doghouse yet as they are still operating under a “closed” economy and can not freely trade with the outside world with dinars as they are still technically under Chapter VII sanctions. We know there is still yet one hurdle to overcome in getting “fully” out of sanctions. This obstacle is to complete the war reparations to Kuwait. Does this have to happen to get the RV?

1-26-2017 Intel/Newshound Guru Mnt Goat My personal belief is NO it does not have to be completed but there will have to be some kind of agreement to guarantee the payments to Kuwait either in a lump sum or installments over time. So in recent past weeks we witnessed many meetings with Kuwait. Why now? Why all of a sudden do they need to get so serious about re-negotiating the payment of this debt? We also know that they are supposed to have a “fully” implemented Iraqi constitution. What does this mean? It means that Article 140, HCL, the Federation Council, fully seated government (still using 3 proxy ministers in Abadi's cabinet. These ministers must be seated and ratified). Also there are other needed laws to keep the economy on track and allow foreign investors to enter and operate in Iraq’s markets. They have told us this group of 50+ laws but they listed 6 of the laws as high priority. Why?

1-26-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 There have been a lot of meetings. IMO... these have been very, very successful. Ever since the first part of December... the meetings have evolved...now formed a SOLID monetary reform for the IQD...evolved...to a point of satisfaction for all sides. We’re not at the beginning of the book. We’re not at chapter 1. No. We’re looking at the last sentence of the last page of the last chapter. IMO...TODAY would be a good day...to put a PERIOD (.) at that last page...that last sentence of the last paragraph. If it is...then they have turned on the switch for the monetary reform.

1-26-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 IMO – maybe you should start tonight [Wednesday]...to look for movements of large capital. May I suggest...with sincerely...hang around FOREX. Look for the evidence of what they told you they wanted to do at the MOOKLA of 2017. I believe that there has been a switch that has been turned on for the monetary reform. You are about to be put into the light. I don’t know when...I don’t know the rate...but they have told us they want to come out at 1 to 1.

1-26-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 I talked with [Guru] Delta. He is excited...to him it all makes sense in the MOOKLA of 2017...but still no rate on the CBI website. Now over 25 days. Delta finds it interesting that the GOI is saying that they are NOT going to pay any salaries this week...instead they will pay them next week to protect the CBI reserves. That is a first! That is powerful. According to our calculations...start to watch tomorrow... Check out the CBI website...check out the international markets...you know ...the ones that stay open 24/7. Check out FOREX. Start paying attention to your investment...starting tomorrow [Thursday]. ...all of this...is IMO.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's