Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 2-11-17

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:29 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

2-11-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 [...is this the first time the IQD has appeared on the forex?] No. But IMO...Very soon...It will be the FIRST TIME it will appear on Forex...With an International Rate and NOT a PR. (Program Rate). [so frank have the horses been let loose yet at the gate? is the 12th to the 15th still looking good? I think Monday they are going to vote on the treasury secretary.] IMO...Yes...Yes.

2-11-2017 Intel Guru ADMINBILL ...IT IS MY PERSONAL OPINION THAT WITHOUT STEVE MNUCHIN SWORN IN AND IN PLACE AS THE NEW SECRETARY OF THE TREASURY WE WILL NOT SEE THE RV. THE FULL SENATE VOTE FOR STEVE MNUCHIN HAS BEEN MOVED TO MONDAY EVENING BY THE SENATE LEADER TO "AVOID A RARE SATURDAY SESSION". THEREFORE IT IS MY HUMBLE OPINION THAT WE MAY SEE NEAR IMMEDIATE ACTION COMMENCING TUESDAY OF NEXT WEEK. THE INFORMATION I FORMED MY PREVIOUS PREDICTION ON IS BASED UPON SOLID INFORMATION AND IS STILL VALID ALTHOUGH I BELIEVE THE TRIGGER TO COMMENCE IS STEVE MNUCHIN. I MAY BE COMPLETELY OFF BASE BUT I BELIEVE THIS IS AN ACCURATE SUMMATION OF WHERE WE ARE TODAY.

2-11-2017 Newshound Guru Breitling I have the Vietnamese currency and I’m watching very closely what’s going on with China. Vietnam competes with and follows China. If China lowers the value of it’s currency, Vietnam going to lower the value of it’s currency…because it’s a competing labor force. It’s what those countries have. If China raises the value of it’s currency, Vietnam’s going to follow. So what’s on the table for China? The reason they can lower the value of their currency is because the number one market is the United States. We are the biggest consumer on the planet. And if there’s no tariffs then guess what? They can devalue their currency all they want. But the minute we put tariffs on anything coming into the United States from China then it’s a bad idea to lower the value of your currency…

2-10-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 [Do you believe this RV will be this month or year?] A: Yes, and yes. My intel says that the banks are ready for this to pop – they see rates and receive memos, but still no forward movement. That is a question mark, and we wait. In Iraq, my best people there are saying ”it’s done”...They keep saying “it’s done”, and they are waiting for things to happen, too. There is definitely progress... The CBI has not changed their rate for a month, and everyone over there knows that something is going on. We are in a holding pattern still. I did expect movement this week, and there was some over there, but the changes here didn’t move as much as I expected. I can see this happening this weekend, next week, any time this month...but I cannot lock in on a date because there are still a few pieces missing.

2-10-2017 Intel/Newshound Guru tman23 Article quote: "Iraq on Verge of Bankruptcy: MP...MP Sarhan Slivanayi said if the Iraqi government does not depend on the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) to withdraw money from, there remains nothing for it to count on. Salaries and the budget depends on the international loans and using up Iraq's reserved funds." ...BETTER GETTER DONE...OTHERWISE AS I HAVE SAID MANY A TIMES...IRAQ BY DEFINITION IS BANKRUPT...THE TIME TO ASK FOR ANOTHER LIFE SAVER TO BE TOSSED...SO THEY CAN FLOAT ALONG HAS PAST...TALK ABOUT BEING IN A CORNER!...GOOD FOR US!

2-10-2017 Newshound Guru loop Article: "Association of private banks is discussing with the US Treasury delegation and the reality of the Iraqi banking sector and its future Banks" The Association of Private Banks had a meeting. Look who was there! Look at the focus of the meeting. Current efforts to combat terrorist financing and money laundering as well as continued training of employees in the aforementioned areas and providing the best banking services. John Sullivan, the US Treasury representative currently stationed at the the US Embassy in Baghdad, "expressed appreciation" for their efforts. John Sullivan is the same person who made the statement back in December that Iraq has accomplished more financial sector reforms during 2016 then in the previous 13 years combined. We continue to see outside financial/banking concerns expressing how well Iraq is doing with reforms in this area. They still have lots of work to do, but they continue to take the needed steps to enter the global financial markets again...IMO.

2-10-2017 RUMOR Guru Bruce Let’s talk about Iraq...My understanding was the President was going to have a private call with Prime Minister Abadi of Iraq and that occurred about 3pm [Thursday]. The affects of that were very positive for us. We heard Iraq will change or already changed the way they take reservation for their flights in and out of Iraq and ticketing in US dollars to be changed over to Iraqi Dinar...that ultimately this moves the dollar out of that system and brings the Iraqi Dinar at some rate. It has to be at a revalued rate. Maybe not the final end all rate but a newly revalued rate. That is a very positive thing. My understanding is that was done or talked about being done. The call that took place little after 3pm may have moved things along for us a bit quicker than they anticipated.

2-10-2017 RUMOR Guru Bruce Another thing is we also heard that the cabinet positions have been moving along slowly. The confirming of the Secretary of Treasury and the swearing in the Secretary of Treasury. Both are important to us. Is that the actual trigger? That is what we are hearing. We will see. I would say over the next couple of days from Friday and Saturday all looking beautiful. I think we are really in great shape.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's