Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 2-14-17

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:33 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

2-14-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 Abadi and the CBI...pay close attention to what the IMF wants of them. In my opinion ...I expressed why...the TIME WAS UP for Iraq and their monetary reform. The IMF is the governing agency...tries to EQUALIZE world currencies. As you know, China is a currency manipulator. You saw what happened in Iraq with the MCP (multiple currency practice). You don’t see an indicative rate on the CBI’s website. The EVIDENCE points... 28...ARTICLES...to the fact that they are...IMO...doing that! TIME IS UP...IRAQ... YOU’VE GOT TO RAISE YOUR RATE NOW!

2-14-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 AIRLINE TICKETS...told not to take anything but IQD... more MCP evidence. This means that Iraq...at that moment...had control of their currency. Once Iraq switches over...only accepting/using IQD...this is a MONSTEROUS STEP...all done within the 1st quarter of 2017. MCP...this is a huge thing with the IMF. Since the 4th of January...the indicative rate TOOK OFF! Since then...Iraq was not really in charge of their rate anymore. That’s why the CBI is WAITING...on the IMF...waiting for the new numbers to come out. The testing of the NEW NUMBERS...it went perfect! These NEW NUMBERS...everyone is now waiting.

2-14-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 There is a period...that I call 72...72 hours...and IMO...the 72 HOURS...we STRONGLY agree that this period started WEDNESDAY into THURSDAY. That was on the 8th. On Saturday night... TIMES UP...and I was hoping to see a number on Sunday morning. What happened? Did something go wrong? No! Iraq is a sovereign country...and they can do it when they want...and boy oh boy are they getting ready too!

2-14-2017 Intel/Newshound Guru Backdoc MUCH HAS BEEN SAID ABOUT IRAQS' BUDGET (AS WE ALL KNOW) EVEN TODAY, IRAQ SPEAKS OF MAKING AMENDMENTS TO THE BUDGET ALREADY. WELL, WE HAVE A GOOD IDEA WHAT THOSE AMENDMENTS ARE FOR, DON'T WE? Hee Hee.

2-14-2017 Newshound Guru mike Article: "Parliamentary Finance: Iraq's debt exceeded $ 100 billion" Quote: "Iraq's debt exceeded $ 100 billion, and divided by $ 35 billion internal debts and $ 70 billion in foreign debt, and came because of the government's borrowing to fill the budget deficit during the past three years". ...the $35 billion is part of the bonds that the CBI bought from the GOI, it was a workaround for the law preventing the CBI from loaning directly to the government. I've been watching these guys flounder around for the past two years, all the while the reserves are eroding. And still, no movement on the open market economy... News flash, Iraq, building your economy and creating trust in your banks takes years to get off the ground, you've wasted enough time. Iraq's credit rating will never improve with this type of financial performance. Your move, Abadi.

2-14-2017 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "Egypt: Inflation rose nearly 30 percent in January" Quote: "The floatation was part of a package of reforms introduced to secure an IMF loan of $12 billion to overhaul the economy." I do expect Iraq to follow suit once ISIL is gone from Iraq. The result will be different of course because Iraq has so much more to offer than Egypt. The key here is the float is part of the IMF reform program.

2-13-2017 Intel/Newshound Guru Backdoc I BELIEVE THAT "MUNCHKIN MAN" (Mr. Mnuchin) HAS BEEN IN SINCE FRIDAY OF LAST WEEK...BUT OF COURSE TONIGHT WILL MAKE IT OFFICIAL PUBLICLY. REMEMBER WHY THE U.S. TREASURY WAS IN IRAQ, THEY ACTIVATED THE NEW ASSET-BACKED DIGITAL (BLOCKCHAIN) DOLLAR WHICH WE KNOW IS DESCRIBED BY BETTER SPEED, EFFICIENCY, AND SECURITY! YES, THIS ALLOWS THE SYMBIOTIC MARRIAGE OF THE E-DINARS TO BE ACTIVATED! THE TRUMP CARD WILL SOON BE PLAYED TO THE PUBLIC AS POTUS BEGINS TO MAKE HIS PUBLIC TAX PLAN KNOWN OVER THE NEXT 2.5 WEEKS AS HE SAID. THE PUBLIC EXPRESSION ON THE SURFACE IS JUST AS IMPORTANT AS WHAT WILL BE DONE BEHIND THE SCENES. MY GUESS IS "MUNCHKIN MAN" IS BEING PROTECTED TO DO HIS IMPORTANT WORK. THE 2.5 WEEKS LINES UP NICELY WITH THE NEW UN OPERATIONAL RATES TO BE UPDATED IN FEBRUARY AND TO BE SEEN ON MARCH 1ST!

2-13-2017 Intel/Newshound Guru Backdoc [...you made reference to the end of february and be ready for the 1st of march...do you really feel we have another two weeks to wait to see the un operational rates activated?] THE NEW DOLLAR AND THE E-DINAR COULD BE REVEALED AT ANY TIME BUT IT MIGHT BE A FEW MORE DAYS BEFORE THE PUBLIC VIEWS WHAT IS BEING CURRENTLY HIDDEN FROM VIEW. TRUMP WILL BEGIN TO ROLL OUT HIS PLAN SOON AND IT WILL START IN THE HANDS OF HIS PUBLIC MOUTH PIECE, ALL EYES WILL SOON BE ON POTUS AND MUNCHKIN MAN AS THE ROLLOUT BEGINS! UN RATES WILL BE WHERE THEY WANT THEM WHEN THEY WANT THEM AND NOT BEFORE. THE UST IS IN CHARGE! THE WORLDS STANDARD OF VALUE IS ABOUT TO CHANGE AND THE WORLD WILL SEE ALL TRADE AND SHIPPING COME TO A TRADE PARITY.

2-13-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 We heard some possibilities on Friday but they didn’t come through. As for Iraqi news...The CBI still has not updated their rates after 30+ days; something is going on there. The UN rates are usually updated by now as well, but there is no new posting yet, no indications. ...my best source keeps saying “it’s done, just be patient.” Over here...I’ve received information that some banks have started contacting large currency holders, although I don’t yet know why. Some members are being told to check in every day because the banks think something might happen. Somebody must be expecting changes pretty darn soon. Some believe that swearing in the Secretary of the Treasury will get the ball rolling, and others think it is already rolling. I really don’t know if that is relevant. Things are looking good and there are several indicators that this will be a good week.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's