Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 2-19-17

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:25 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

2-19-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG Article: "Iraq joins the transparency in the arbitration agreement between investors and states" Oh wow - they are REALLY BEATING THIS DRUM right now... Once international investment has both and way in and a way out - you can have "freedom of movement of capital" - AKA TRUE EXCHANGE...then the IQD will be able to move freely as well. They may not be "there" just yet, but they aren't far off. [You mean freedom as in some form of FREE MARKET ECONOMY!] in every sense of the word.

2-19-2017 Newshound Guru loop Article: "Iraq joined the Convention on the transparency between investors and states" Quote: "National Investment Commission announced on Wednesday it had signed an agreement on transparency in the arbitration treaty-based investor-State in 2014 at the United Nations headquarters in New York." What is very encouraging about...this article, is that it indicates that some of these international and bilateral agreements have already been signed. Which is right in line with Article 22 of the Investment Law...this is a very big tell. Why on earth would they even bother with these agreements unless they had every intention of needing them in the near future?

2-19-2017 Newshound Guru loop Investors will not come to Iraq in any meaningful way until they are sure that they can get their initial investments and profits out of Iraq whenever they choose to do so. Investors coming into Iraq is a major part to ensuring that Iraq realizes it’s vision of being one of the riches countries in the world... Now for the million dollar question. Is the investment law needed prior to an increase the purchasing power of the dinar? IMO...NOT HAVING THE INVESTMENT LAW PASSED WILL NOT STOP THEM FROM AN RV...HOWEVER IT DOES HAVE TO HAPPEN SHORTLY THERE AFTER IF THEY WANT THE WALL OF INVESTMENT CAPITAL TO COME IN A SUPPORT THE MOVE OTHERWISE THEIR ECONOMY MOST LIKELY WOULD FALTER...HUGE PIECE OF NEWS!

2-18-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG Article: "Iraq joins the Convention on transparency between investors and the States" (the vitally important paragraph...) …”Iraq has issued a number of legislation that works to protect the investor and capital to do business in the country, at the forefront of investment law number 13 year 2006 and amendments which carries a lot of features and protection for investors, as well as important bilateral and international conventions signed by Iraq and the number of States”… I don't think I can stress enough - how important this is...and it may not IMMEDIATELY = what your timeline "wants" are - but it is BIG NEWS. Likely, THE TURNING POINT... Read that last paragraph again… (and again) – This may be THE NUMBER ONE piece of Dinar News “pre-RV”. I have been looking for a couple of important pieces to fall into place, this is one of the top 2 or 3...HANG ON!

2-18-2017 Newshound Guru Aggiedad77 ...Prime Minister Haider Abadi, the Iraqi in Munich Security Conference...What message was VP Pence delivering to Abadi, likely IMO coming straight from President Trump...those are the true nuggets of this trip...will Abadi head back to Baghdad tonight on his own personal red-eye flight...has he been given the green light from the leader of the free world...to step Iraq into a new realm...That is what I watch for...it is coming...IMO.

2-18-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 Up to 45 banks now (handling the dinar). Banks are openly accepting the Iraqi Dinar. As far as I’m concerned that makes it International. Even if not International, all we want is for banks over here to accept it. Other currencies started fluctuating this last week and we put that out there. I knew from past experience these are short windows. We are looking good, and feeling good. ...we wait for the ultimate trip to the bank...I believe we are very close. We are looking for things to unfold any time. We are close enough to know this rodeo is coming to an end, we just don’t know when.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's