Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 3-9-17

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:12 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

3-9-2017 Newshound Guru Enorrste Article: "Central: financial sector management electronically end of 2017" There are four phrases in this article that got me excited...The first is the phrase “in the best world systems.” What this means is that the IMF is bypassing older and more traditional methods of change and are instead moving Iraq to the “front of the line” in terms of technological development. This is consistent with Saleh’s statement made years ago that the dinar would become a “world reserve currency.” When your banking system is among the world’s best that means that you are poised to move directly into the world foreign currency exchange market. But the next phrase is where Saleh’s statement about the dinar become a world reserve currency gains some credence. That phrase is “helps to pull the money supply of homes to the banking sector.” We have read over the years that this is a major concern, namely, how do we get people in Iraq to pull their dinars out of their mattresses and put them into the banking system? It seems evident from this phrase that this is intended to do just that. Now, the connection to Saleh’s prediction about the dinar becoming a world reserve currency is that as these dinars come out of the mattresses and into the banks they can be destroyed by the CBI, thus lowering the overall money supply, allowing the value of the dinar to rise. The rising value of the dinar, given their high relative reserve position, will ensure that the dinar will become one of the strongest currencies in the world.

3-9-2017 Newshound Guru Enorrste The next phrase that struck me is “the adoption of advanced banking technologies adopted by the biggest banks in the world.” This phrase emphasizes...that this article is clearly stating that Iraq will be opening the dinar to the world market by the end of this year. Following along with that...is that this will only happen if they also float the currency. This is where our investment will begin to pay off for us all. ...this will have to be at least initiated prior to the end of this year. It is a process that will take some time to implement. It will be imperative that the CBI get the money out of the mattresses before allowing the value to rise too high in order to avoid serious inflation. This brings me to the last great phrase. That phrase is “the entry of active cooperation with the world’s largest companies.” Once this new high-tech banking system is in place we will see the “Wild West” that KAP [Guru Kaperoni] and I have described many times over the years begin to occur. Investors all over the world, and in particular “the world’s largest companies,” will leap at the chance to enter into this essentially untapped market. The guarantees (insurance) and electronic security provided by a state-of-the-art banking system akin to that used by the most advanced countries in the world will be a huge magnet for these mega-companies to get their feet wet in the Iraqi market.

3-9-2017 Newshound Guru Enorrste The result, of course, will be an enormous upward pressure on the value of the dinar as new investment money comes into the country. You can rest assured that most of the “Fortune 500” companies in America, not to mention others around the world, will want to “stake their claim” in this market as soon as the proper conditions permit. That time frame has been given in this article: sometime in the fourth quarter of this year. I expect the float to begin late in the third quarter or early in the fourth quarter. I expect the money supply to fall with the rise in value of the dinar. Then I expect a cascading effect as more and more new money floods into Iraq for investment, thus putting even more upward pressure on the dinar value. Within two or three years we should see a world reserve currency emerge and be poised to take our profits.

3-9-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 I told you...and I will not back away from it...once we have Mosul...we have security and stability...and once we have that...the MR will pick up speed... ...we suggest to you that the most important thing to pay attention to was the CBI. We’ve been watching the Central Banks and the UST... The UK just signed some documents...giving 10 Billion Pounds to Iraq --- (ever seen that done before?). IMO...that is evidence of documents signed...and IMO...the UST was involved. This has put Iraq into position for many things. International Bonds...perhaps...to sell pretty soon. IMO... Iraq is in a position NOW to start doing a lot of INTERNATIONAL work. Remember...if Iraq was able to sell bonds..who would buy them...AT A PROGRAM RATE? The answer to NO BODY! Yet...some DEALS were made with specific countries.

3-9-2017 admin from IDC The Indicative rates were updated today, 3-9-2017 on the CBI website. Sell: 1184.000 Buy: 1182.000 USD rates.

3-8-2017 Intel/Newshound Guru Mnt Goat Quotes: "Iraq in the forefront of countries that initiated legislation important laws in international standards in this area." "Talks during the meeting dealt with the mechanics of opening accounts in Iraqi banks in US banks for the purpose of facilitating the foreign trade of Iraq, in addition to opening up to the wider world." can you see now how the new banking practices; the implementing of the new anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist funding laws are all going to place Iraq in a very good position to get back their currency, thus continue ahead with the “project to delete the zeros”

3-8-2017 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [When they revalue it, no matter what number it goes to...Let's say it's .10 cents hypothetically. I think everyone pretty much agrees it will still rise from there. If that's true, will they announce to the dinar holders that there is a certain amount of time to exchange yours? Or will that time limit be a mystery to everyone?] I do agree that it will rise, especially if they start it at $0.10...that said, it's impossible to pinpoint which notes they will call in first, or how long they will allow the "old" notes to remain in circulation. Other countries that have re-denominated have used 90 days. I think it's reasonable to think we can expect that much time, but there is no guarantee on that.

3-8-2017 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [adding to the previous question... what three 0 notes do you think they will want to take out of circulation? Do you think there is any chance they will not be taking the 5,000 note out of circulation?] My guess would be that the first to go will be the 25,000 and 10,000. Followed within 6 months (at most) by all the rest, to be replaced with the new issue.

3-8-2017 Newshound Guru Revbo Here's where the fight is moving into now. Old Mosul. This is the Alamo for IS. They have most of their remaining fighters concentrated there, and the Grand Mosque is located there. When that is captured, it's the final blow for IS. It's only a matter of time, as a US general stated today when he said, "The game is up," earlier today, and if I'm betting, I'd say Iraq controls Old Mosul by Saturday, given the progress they have been making in similar terrain over the last few days. Article quote: "The Iraqi forces have liberated 47 areas, neighborhoods and villages in 16 days..." It's gonna be ugly, but it is inevitable at this point that IS will be exterminated in Iraq in the near future.

3-8-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 We are basically waiting. All the important things are done and agreed. We still have to wait, but the wait is almost over. Mosul is in the news again...We’ve seen tweets from high levels welcoming PM Abadi to liberated Mosul. It’s only a matter of time before we get the official news of the liberation. Then national reconciliation should magically appear, with revaluation of the currency...We just don’t know the date, but it has already begun, it’s already in progress and in effect. We’re just waiting for that full public release. ... it’s coming. I think this ride is over.

3-8-2017 Newshound Guru Adam Montana We have no HCL as I type this, but that's subject to change, and hopefully a very soon change. I'm very optimistic on an actual HCL (LAW) coming through possibly even this month... I love the articles that are coming out now...If the recent activity, and the HCL news coming out right now, are not enough to get you feeling at least a tiny bit excited... you may want to check your pulse.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's