Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 4-6-17

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:50 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

4-6-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "Iraq: Confidence is in the Air" Quote: "This confidence boost may be the starting pistol on Iraq’s Road to becoming a market economy." ...remember the CBI is looking for STABILITY and SECURITY, two buzz words that keep appearing in all the articles from the CBI, IMF and the UN in general,...can you say revaluation...

4-6-2017 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [...are you still as positive this week about the HCL being implemented as you were a few weeks ago?... and can Iraq change the rate anytime they want throughout the year or does it have to be done by the first quarter?] Absolutely yes! And they can do this any time they want, there are absolutely no real restrictions. "Any given Sunday", as they say... or Monday, Tuesday, etc. [Do you think is possible to see an RV in 2017...] YES, emphatically so!

4-6-2017 Newshound Guru mike Article: "Urgent: Iraq is improving in its credit rating" Quote: "Prime Minister Haider al-Abbadi said Iraq has improved its credit rating." ...it went from negative to stable. It's still a B- rating which is classified as speculative.

4-5-2017 Newshound Guru Kaperoni "REPORT: Is the Iraqi dinar Recovering?" Quote: "With the economic boom led by the oil industry in Iraq, the national currency will rise eventually to reflect the true value of the oil indispensability of the country. It is likely to happen up when the central bank raises the value of the dinar." Nice to hear them talk about the potential and process for the dinar. That being said, Iraq has not passed a significant law in quite a while even though many have called for them to do so. Yes, the banking system has made progress the last year under the guidance of the IMF, but it's time Iraq does it's part and pass the laws, to create the environment for investment. Then we shall see what happens.

4-5-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 The banking community says that it is happening any time. It could be another minute, hour, day, week, or even month; I don’t have anything definitive one way or the other. My Iraqi sources are saying “it is done; we don’t know why you haven’t seen it over there.” My best sources says we are just waiting, and “we will contact you”.

4-5-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...the news coming out of Iraq has changed its tone. It is no longer all about fighting ISIS or the political rivals and bickering but rather it has moved on to seriousness about the Iraqi economy and financial sectors. It is now all about bringing the needed investments into Iraq and to grow their economy. My personal opinion is we are on the verge, the very edge of a huge major change in their economy...it will not be much longer until they have to (forced to) to switch out of the “artificial” “program” rate and get relief from the UN sanctions that are now holding them back.

4-5-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat I am very optimistic that the UN will allow Iraq an exit from many more Chapter 7 – sanctions or maybe move them to Chapter 6 as related directly to running their “closed” economy. As long as they are doing as the IMF and UN have laid out for them in the Stand-By-Agreements (SBAs)– there is no reason to believe the UN (with the helping hand of the IMF) won’t support a return “international acceptance and integration”…and that is all any of us really care about... This is when we go to the bank… When the IQD does actually have any significant value change it will be all over the news...you will surely know. It will be very public and very apparent.

4-5-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 Many people are returning back to the liberated cities in Iraq. The UN wanted to make sure that the displaced people were ok...and locating properly for the HCL. If they lifted Chapter VII...that would be a MAJOR step in the MR [Monetary Reform] of the IQD. Abadi said that they are in the last phase of Mosul. I disagree...you are in the last phase of the currency reform...

4-5-2017 Newshound Guru Adam Montana Look, I can only keep doing this for so long... most likely that time is coming to an end. And I am stoked about moving to the next phase of this ride! Have you seen the news about HCL? Have you noticed how laser focused Abadi is, on so many things? That guy is a MACHINE! The party is getting prepped! Heck...some of the stuff I'm seeing from the GURUS is starting to mimic a bit of what I am personally hearing from my contacts in Iraq and in the financial world. THAT kind of situation is amazing! In fact, there's a lot of talk about APRIL being "the month"... I am not going to confirm that I am feeling that same thing, but it's not out of the running. We are seeing INCREDIBLE movement right now, both in the public news sector and also in the private channels I use. The bottom line...is that we are playing in a BIG playground and the IQD is poised to be a BIG deal worldwide! I'm currently about as excited as I have ever been about this situation!

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's