Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 5-6-17

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sat May 06, 2017 10:39 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

5-6-2017 Newshound Guru Phillyman Article: "Mosul to be fully liberated within few days: Military official" Quote: "Chief of Staff of the Iraqi army Gen. Osman al-Ghanemi said on Saturday Mosul will be declared completely ISIS-free within few days." Don't know why these guys keep throwing out predictions but here we go again

5-5-2017 Newshound Guru Aggiedad77 [...you think Dr. S [Shabibi] would show up when Trump decides to go and congratulate A [Abadi]? It would be a great day to see the 3 of them make the announcement all together. Correct me if I'm wrong but if we don't get an announcement before Ramadan it will be more than likely after and would be a great gift to the country.] It's been said before that Dr. Shabibi is enjoying his retirement in Switzerland...don't look for him to come back...he knows his country is in good hands...with Abadi and Allak. As for Ramadan...who truly knows...I just know...I have a feeling...with money that has been moved...vast amounts of it...with changes in prices that we've witnessed...with the changes in salary payments that we've seen...something IMO needs to happen...and by all rights it should happen well before Ramadan.

5-5-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 On Thursday, we got the information that the troops were given permission to advance, after two weeks delay. There is only 7% left to do, and whatever the reason for delay, they are going forward now, and I don’t think it will take much time to complete the 7% to complete what is left. The latest I have on that is that they are moving towards the center of Mosul, with praise on Iraqi television for what has been done; they are showing a map of how the areas they are liberating are changing colors. No report that the map is all one solid color, but how much longer can that take? I expect there to be complete liberation by Sunday, if everything goes according to plan. I also expect to hear about more significant price drops by Sunday, and we know what that will lead to. We might hear something before nightfall! I don’t anticipate any RV movement today or before Monday, but information by Sunday to let us know what to look forward next week.

5-5-2017 Newshound Guru MadDScout Article: "Minister-Iraq-Welcomes-Joint-Ventures-with-Iranian-Companies" Whether we like it or not Iran and Iraq have a business relationship...this can only be good for Iraq to be on good relations with it's neighbors and to work on those common ties. [Maybe the saying, Keep your enemies closer than your friends is in play here?] Could very well be part of the logic.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's