Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 5-9-17

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Tue May 09, 2017 10:08 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

5-9-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG [...looking at the past , we know IQD was at $3+ at one time. the Kuwait dinar is over 3+ now. I would think at sometime in the future they would want to be at least even with Kuwait, an ego thing...] We are welcome to think that - but... when presenting factual news and commentary ... best to stick with facts and print in INK. $3 is NOWHERE in sight. will it happen? Who knows?

5-9-2017 Intel Guru Jester ...TO THE NAYSAYERS THAT CONTINUE TO POSTULATE THERE IS NOT ENOUGH MONEY IN THE WORLD TO REPATRIATE ALL THE DINAR OUT THERE...THIS SCENARIO WOULD WORK TO REDUCE THE NUMBERS SIGNIFICANTLY...THE MATH IS THERE IN THEORY... MOSTLY BECAUSE THE OIL THAT IS BEING SUPPLIED IS WAY CHEAPER THAN THE OIL CREDIT VALUE AND WHAT HAD TO BE PAID FOR IT TO BEGIN WITH... WHICH IS DINARS... YOU CONVERT A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF DINARS TO A CERTAIN VALUE OF OIL CREDITS... WHICH IS PAYING SOMETHING WORTH SOMETHING FOR SOMETHING THAT IS VALUABLE... WHICH CAN THEN BE SUPPLIED VERY CHEAPLY...TO MAKE THIS MAKE SENSE I WILL POSTULATE AN EXAMPLE.

5-8-2017 Intel/Newshound Guru tman23 ...Revaluation (Definition): A calculated adjustment to a country's official exchange rate relative to a chosen baseline. The baseline can be anything from wage rates to the price of gold to a foreign currency. In a fixed exchange rate regime, only a decision by a country's government (i.e. central bank) can alter the official value of the currency. Re-denomination has nothing to do with Re-valuation. When a currency is redenominated the central bank of that country will reissue notes at a decided ratio for both speculators and its citizens. For ex., If you have a 1000 INR note and Reserve Bank of India (RBI) redenominated at a ratio 1:10 then RBI will take your old 1000 INR note and issue you new 100 INR whose value stays the same. The net value of old 1000 INR will be same as new 100 INR.

5-8-2017 Intel/Newshound Guru tman23 The old notes are given certain time period for exchange and then destroyed once they are returned to RBI. Note that, the purchasing power remains the same throughout the transaction except you are getting new notes for old notes. Differences between Re-denomination & Re-valuation: For re-denomination, All the old notes must be replaced with new notes. This is not needed for a re-valuation. Re-denomination does not change the net value (Purchasing Power) while Revaluation does that. Bank should announce in advance for a decision of Re-denomination while banks will never announce in advance for Revaluation.

5-8-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 We did look for activity to come out over the weekend, which didn’t happen, but the timing was just a tad off. Over the weekend, we saw articles from Iraqi military leaders saying Da’esh is finished and Mosul is completely liberated, with no more major elements to deal with. On Iraqi television, and reported to me separately, is that effective from four hours ago LIBERATION IS COMPLETE. That would be cake for us! The icing on that cake, it says that Abadi and Sadr have been meeting privately, plus the CBI governor and finance minister, all meeting together in a celebratory and triumphant mood. If it were just about liberating Mosul, why would the governor and finance minister be there? All four were together, signaling triumph... Very interesting indeed. Also, there is expectation that our president will be visiting Iraq in a week or so – put all that together, and..

5-8-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 [What is your anticipation about WHEN this will pop?] They have been saying that as soon as Mosul is liberated, the rest will happen. The prices have been dropping… it all adds together. Sure, Mosul was a good scapegoat for them, for other things they had to do. That has now gone, and this is what they promised their people, so seeing them on television says that they are going ahead with economic reforms, changing the currency, etc. These are interesting times and I can’t wait to hear what happens next, in the next few minutes, hours, or days. If this isn’t the week, I don’t know what week would be better.

5-8-2017 Intel/Newshound Guru tman23 Quote: "On the prospects of floating the Iraqi dinar like other countries in the region, said the relationship is not on the current situation, and we are working on the liberalization of the process and not float, and the difference between the big" INTERESTING STATEMENT! Liberalization (defined): the removal or loosening of restrictions on something... "AND NOT FLOAT...AND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE BIG!" So what is the BIG? The 3 zero notes being the BIG? I would not float the currency either IF the 3 zero notes were going to be of value that includes the "zeros"...A one cent increase if floated is 25,000 pennies or $250 on a 25k note...Now I read some say...I will hold onto the currency as it increases in value, yet the CBI governor is saying no float...so then how does it increase?

5-8-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "Iraqi troops declare full liberation of Mesherfa region, western Mosul." That leaves only 2 regions left. Remember the article last week stating that three regions only remained to be liberated. Let’s see what the coming days will bring. Just in as I write this... "...joint operations officially announce that Counter-Terrorism units have stormed Wadi Akab industrial district in western Mosul."

5-8-2017 Newshound Guru Aggiedad77 Article: "Achieving the objectives of monetary policy requirements until the year 2020" Quote: "...and install the Iraqi dinar exchange rate against the dollar are preparing to be necessary and appropriate, as the window of foreign currency held by the central positive role in maintaining an appropriate level of the exchange rate and install it..." Keep this thought in mind...if this is in print...it's already done...already implemented... IMO.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's