Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 5-13-17

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sat May 13, 2017 10:31 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

5-13-2017 Newshound Guru Phillyman Article: "International Development Bank (IDB) is granted a membership license to MasterCard International" Quote: "The International Development Bank (IDB) on Thursday held the signing ceremony for the contract for the granting of a basic membership license to MasterCard International in Baghdad." I wish the time table wasn't as stated "the project will be completed within the next few years after the final approvals of the implementation conditions have been completed legally" but it certainly is a huge step in the direction of a nation trying to make great strides in their economy. It would also be nice when electricity is running 24/7 to keep those ATMs on.

5-13-2017 Newshound Guru G-Lin [new Guru] Article: "ATMs for MasterCard card users" Quote: "the project will be completed within the next few years after the final approvals of the implementation conditions have been completed legally" I'm not too concerned about that 3 year mention. This art. is a very encouraging one. It looks as though Iraq has already accomplished huge things in the banking industry. We are right in the middle of Iraq going digital. E money. And IMO those ATM's will not slow things down one bit. They apparently have already connected to international banks. That is huge. I think the majorities of salaries are being paid on smart cards and that will encourage the peeps to warm up to banks and bring in those 3 0's notes. Once they pull in the liquidity under the mattresses I think they will bring out the LD's. I don't know when that will be of course, but they seem to be on a fast track currently. At least in the banking industry. And that is exactly what IMF has told them repeatedly to do. Finally they are complying.

5-12-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG [...your experience and opinion on a scale of 1 to 10 how close are we to International acceptance and support?] That's a tough one - but we are MUCH CLOSER than we have ever been before.

5-12-2017 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "Iraq presents the settlement of compensation and debt-for-Kuwait Investment" Quote: "the ministry has held discussions with the deputy US ambassador to Iraq and his accompanying delegation mechanisms to complete readiness credit program with the International Monetary Fund," stressing "the ministry's readiness to complete the second review of the program to prepare the credit with the Fund meetings international Monetary. " "The meeting also discussed compensation with the State of Kuwait and ways to file settled through investment window inside Iraq." I believe this will need to be completed before we will see any monetary reform begin. The good news is it sounds like they are close or have a deal.

5-12-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Some are saying that Mosul has already been "fully" liberated and just not announced. Really? Article quote: "The chief of staff of the Iraqi army, Major General Othman al-Ghanmi, had predicted the end of last month that the liberation of the right side and the liberation of the city of Mosul entirely from the gangs of terrorist preachers before the month of Ramadan next, which ends the month of May." Okay so here it is in black and white. The month of May was and still it their target. It is confirmed by this article. No doubt about it! I believe if they continue {and don’t take another extended strategic break} they will be done next week.. WOW! So what does this mean to us? This means the CBI can no longer use ISIS as an excuse not to continue with the currency reforms and project to delete the zeros. NOOOOOOOOOO excuses! We all should know by now that the end to our RV saga is very close at hand.

5-12-2017 Newshound Guru MadDScout [...Ramadon is coming up...historically everything shuts down. Do you guys personally feel that if we don't revalue within the next week, we're going to be forced to look at a much later window?] I don't hold that Ramadan is a holdup. I think it is conditional...As in when they meet the conditions...

5-12-2017 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "ATMs for MasterCard card users" Quote: "The Ministry of Communications coordinated the establishment of ATM for users of the card (master card) through its outlets in post offices in Baghdad and the provinces." IMO, these types are articles only tell us currency reform is coming sooner than later.

5-12-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG Article: "Iraq offers compensation settlement and Kuwaiti debt against investment" Quote: "...the meeting also discussed the file of compensation with the State of Kuwait and ways to settle through the window of investment inside Iraq.". two separate items talked about - how to pay back Kuwait (not to be confused with) - their eagerness to settle investments inside Iraq? One of the big problems needing dealt with - is they have few mechanisms in place to safe guard investors. Why would the IMF care about Iraqi investors. They don't - this is referring to OUTSIDE investors. Period. Really good news - entering final talks - it appears.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's