Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 5-20-17

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sat May 20, 2017 11:06 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

5-20-2017 Newshound Guru Aggiedad77 I have a sense...this weekend will ROCK our world...in what way...well for one the leader of the Western world President Donald Trump is coming to the ME to meet with a number of ME leaders...Deep inside I feel that an announcement could be forthcoming from all of this...perhaps President Trump and Prime Minister Abadi center stage making an announcement that will cause much of the world to reel in their unbelief that these two have managed to make so much happen over the past 4.5 months or so....and President Trump is respectful enough to come to the ME to celebrate all that is about to happen...all IMO.

5-20-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 Earlier, we were hearing an expectation of the full liberation of Mosul being announced officially by the 19th... Up until now, we have heard of districts being liberated in the old city of Mosul. Earlier in the week, we heard about nine districts being left, then five, and right now I don’t know how many are left to be liberated, if any. PM Abadi had put out that there would be a big celebration after the announcement, and of course what that celebration is about is subject to interpretation – liberation, economic reform, reconciliation, revaluation of the currency, the use of lower denominations and fils. That remains to be seen, but there seem to be preparations for that celebration tomorrow [Saturday].

5-20-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 At 6am this morning, even the press were at the mosques, which is not the normal situation. Could it be everything was on target to the last minute and then there was a shift or change? I don’t know. The CBI is not replenishing currency to the dealers, although we are still checking on that. It’s all lining up, even though we don’t have the smoking gun to say it’s all actual and factual. Citizens are still reporting lower prices in Iraq... Full liberation and reconciliation are coming, eventually. We didn’t get the announcement this morning we expected; they are getting ready to celebrate tomorrow [Saturday], and we’ll see if it is for what we’re looking for. I’m feeling really good with what’s going on. They can only stretch this thing out so long, not that they are doing it TO us, but for their own reasons. In the meantime, all we can do is hold on, knowing the day you are seeking is coming, and we are really ready.

5-19-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 In the history of the WB and the IMF Family...they have never asked any country to do their Financial Reform...but they sure did tell Iraq to do theirs didn’t they...because of the pressure from the President of the US IMO. Give me one nation where the WB and the IMF DEMANDS that nation to raise the value of their currency...the tapestry is weaving a beautiful picture isn’t it. Mosul was used as an excuse and it worked...and May 17th sticks in my soul... maybe an announcement of the liberation of Mosul. By the way...SUNDAY....any given SUNDAY is also deep in my soul.

5-19-2017 Newshound Guru Aggiedad77 Article "Infallible calls to give the private sector an opportunity to contribute to the development of the Iraqi economy" Those changes in patterns that make you put your finger to your temple and say...hmmmmm...Masum is not known to have meetings like this...at his residence in Amman, Jordan no less...he knows what is coming... encouraging them that Iraq has opportunities ripe to be developed...so much in the way of reconstruction...he's wooing these investors to Iraq's doors...he's telling them...just as Abadi has stated this..."come on in"...don't be disappointed ...instead look to what will be...keep in mind too that war is never a precise thing to call "over" and if Abadi's prediction slips by a few hours or days...so be it...you know as well as I do...the end is upon us...it is near at hand...the real work is about to commence...the BEST is coming...IMO.

5-19-2017 Newshound Guru Adam Montana I'm watching this OPEC situation like a HAWK... this is getting serious! We all view the word "soon" with a bit of disdain, but it's starting to taste a little better every day. This rolled across my desk bright and early this morning: "Optimism ahead of OPEC meeting drives U.S. crude oil back above $50" But the real reason for this post is to clarify the next OPEC meeting date. I was mistaken earlier this week, the meeting is not on the 27th... it's on the 25th. Ramadan starts on the 26th. Could the 25th or 26th be our day? It's possible, if Iraq is given a clear exemption from the OPEC oil production deal (the same deal that Russia and Saudi Arabia have already agreed to).

5-19-2017 Newshound Guru FrostyTheSnowman "Ready. Fire. Aim." If you're in sales, you've probably heard of the "ready, fire, aim" technique. Advocates of this technique argue that they would rather "DO SOMETHING" (and possibly risk getting it wrong) vs. "DOING NOTHING" (and missing out on golden opportunities). IMO...it's time for "ready, fire, aim." While Iraq may not score a perfect, dead-center, bulls-eye...I don't think the PTB will allow Iraq to miss the target. Keep in mind...we probably won't SEE the arrow in mid-flight...especially if it happens in the "still-of-the-night." Chances are, we'll just HEAR the sound of the arrow piercing the target when the number lands on the CBI's website.

5-19-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG I am very excited about the current state of things. I am very excited about the next short time frame... I think we are in an incredible window of time right now...and I do feel - if things advance as they have been - we could be very, very close. Maybe not today or tomorrow, but legitimately CLOSE. Unlike ever before. (keep in mind - we have been close before - the CBI had planned on 2013? sometime and put it off). According to the SIGR Report. We are close. REAL CLOSE.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's