Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 5-22-17

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Mon May 22, 2017 10:30 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

5-22-2017 Newshound Guru Aggiedad77 Article: "Iraq confirms its ability to repay financial debt" IMO big news here...ability to repay debt...because of credit improvement...they are speaking here IMO about something we all are interested in...Because to see that credit rating improve...one ought to have something better than a Program Rate for this all to happen I would think...and there's talk here again about OIL PRICES pushing upward again...just what we want to hear and see..

5-22-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG [Is it looking very possible for the RV before Ramadon IYHO?] ...doesn't really matter that much about Ramadan. Ramadan is not a point of demarcation.

5-22-2017 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Artile: "Experts: float the currency needs to be a productive economy and not Rieia (rentier)" Quote: "...to float the currency now in Iraq can not talk about that simple, as needed to advance measures...it could be done if the transformation of the Iraqi economy from a yield to productive..." This is actually a really good article because they state very clearly that under the current conditions they cannot float the dinar...and only once the market economy begins can they do so. So we continue to wait for Iraq to set the stage for investment. Pass the needed laws, get the dinar in compliance with the IMF, etc. to move to Article VIII. Only then will we see the dinar float and rise based on market forces. I am hopeful that yet this year we can see that happen.

5-22-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...I was told that the final stages of the liberation of Mosul was very close at hand... So here is the “official” update on the liberation of Mosul effort: Quotes: "...The Iraqi president says he hopes the city of Mosul will be freed from control of the extremist group Islamic State "in the next few days." "...we have one neighborhood left to announce the final victory in Mosul." WOW! Just one more neighborhood! ...the latest news is that as of today 5/22 they have surrounded the last 450+ ISIS members and are about to close in on them... This may very well be all over by the end of today!

5-22-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat So what happens next after Mosul liberation is announced? I fully expect the GOI once again then to give the CBI the “green light” to go ahead to continue the “project to delete the zeros”. We all should know the process going forward once this occurs. The slow rolling out of the lower denominations as the initial rate change (or revaluation) occurs. I fully believe this initial rate will be just around 1:1 with the US dollar. This will then be lead to another more significant rate revaluation later. I do not believe it will take very long to get to this stage. I...have heard the ATM machines are loaded now with the new lower denominations. We don’t know which denominations at this time. The machines are not active as of yet. So this is a very good sign.

5-21-2017 Intel/Newshound Guru tman23 ...The United Nations Security Council is set to hold a session about the situation of Iraq on Monday, May 22, 2017 at 3 p.m. New York time (10 p.m. Baghdad time).

5-21-2017 Intel Guru ADMINBILL AS SHERLOCK HOLMES WOULD SAY..."THE GAME IS AFOOT"...KEEP WATCHING THE NEWS AND LOOK FOR AN EXCITING WEEK. SUFFICE IT TO SAY THAT I BELIEVE THIS WILL BE A GREAT MONTH.

5-21-2017 Newshound Guru Aggiedad77 What has my interest at an all time high at the moment is not what is being seen by the public at these meetings in Saudi Arabia...but what meetings are going on that we hear nothing about...that IMO is where the real "DEALS" are and will be made...where the hand shakes truly mean something more than a photo op...And keep in mind...when Iraq meets in the US and they go back home...historically they have fires lit under them...well they may be in SA now...but still the primary cast for this meeting of heads of countries is Donald Trump...the US President...I'm looking for fires to be turned up even higher than ever with Iraq and their powerhitters when they get back home...time will tell on that...And don't forget McGork's trip...he wasn't there for nothing...he got something...something was delivered...and IMO it is all GOOD...even if we the peons can't see it yet...I just know deep down...the BEST is coming..

5-21-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 (late Saturday Night) IMO...A [Abadi] did not make an announcement on Mosul today...Maybe he waits to see T [Trump] and make the announcement with him in front of an International Stage. Like the one A was on today but skirted all around the announcement that Mosul is Liberated. IMO we do not need Mosul for an RV BUT...We need A to say Mosul is Liberated. There is a Grand Canyon differences between these two statements. A and T should meet tomorrow.(Sunday)...Lets watch to see if they do.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's