Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 5-23-17

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Tue May 23, 2017 10:23 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

5-23-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 ...we didn’t see PM Abadi declare Mosul as liberated? This weekend...banks, government, nations, IMF, WB...they all wanted to see something over this weekend...with all of the international leaders meeting. Even currency traders were watching this weekend. Indeed, many watched... including you and I. We did NOT see what we wanted to see. I’d admit...I was not pleased that we didn’t see what we were looking for this past weekend. Many think “oh no...it’s a disaster!” NO! That is not the case! The LAVA-FLOW continues to flow RED-HOT! IMO...on the 17th of May...the citizens recognized that Mosul was pretty well liberated...just not officially recognized by Abadi to the International world. We don’t believe that we need the announcement of the liberation of Mosul for the RV.

5-23-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 Over the weekend...IRAQ bragged about something...and the Finance Minister bragged about something. They bragged that they can pay their own debt. Interesting...how? You’re still asking for loans. ...at the beginning of the year...we said you’d see the price of oil go up? We said it would go from $60 to $120, then back to $60. Oil is about to go up more...much, much more. Do you think this Arab Summit that occurred this past weekend...do you think that President Trump had all of these countries AGREE on the price of oil? Why did OPEC announce that they were cutting production. So the price of oil can go up. Oil companies will get back on track. Iraq has all of the oil in the world … but they don’t have the equipment or know-how to get it out of the ground. BIG DEALS were made over the weekend...that will fuel 72-78 + the BUDGET... So...this past weekend was NOT the venue for Abadi to talk about Mosul...the Mosul topic came up...but many other things were discussed.

5-23-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 ...last Wednesday, we said that 40k troops were sent to the borders or Iraq? Iraq has an amazing accountability of their currency. Iraq does NOT have corruption at the border anymore. Their borders are secure! There is NO MORE smuggling over the borders! THIS IS HUGE for the MONETARY REFORM. Article 8...that’s exactly what this is! When these dealers came out and said in their email... “we can’t get the dinars anymore...except for “circulated” dinars."...Where do dealers get “circulated” dinars from? From the CBI only! This is NOT a disturbance...this is part of the MR...and the price of oil went up. WHY is it that President Trump and PM Abadi NOT talk about Mosul? They already GOT THEIR DEAL...let it play out!

5-23-2017 Newshound Guru Breitling Is it [liberating Mosul] going to move anything forward for the Iraqi Dinar? NO. The Iraq Dinar is on a schedule the way it is. The Iraqi Dinar is based on oil prices…So what is it they’re looking at? How long does oil prices have to be in a certain range or it going up or is it going down? I don’t have those answers. Nobody does. I don’t even know anyone who’s able to give an educated guess at it. What they are looking at is the trend. They are not afraid if the price of oil goes down. What they are afraid of and all countries are afraid of is that it goes up and down and it’s very volatile…you guys don’t need to worry about Mosul and if they are going to take it over and if that’s the key for it going to change the value of the Iraqi Dinar. They are not looking at that…they could sell oil in the middle of a war. It’s obvious they can do that. So it’s not going to change oil sales.

5-22-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 From across the pond, since last Friday...we got everything leading up to the public release of the RV. The information let us know something good is about to happen, and part of that should be today and every day the rest of this week, just based on the information. We know preparations were underway for celebrations last Saturday, and PM did send out a tweet about the liberation of Mosul in the past tense, and said that economic reforms were being initiated. We heard that all their goals had been accomplished in the west of Mosul... Right up through today...97% of Mosul is liberated – that’s public information.

5-22-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 The CBI and dealers started putting up notices that no dinar is leaving the country, mainly aimed at three zero notes. Fils and lower denominations were supposed to flow on Sunday. Did the lower denominations comes out? My best info tells me that lower denoms did come out in some provinces yesterday, but the plan is for them to gradually disperse throughout the week, wrapping up this coming weekend, at the edge of Ramadan. We have every expectation of this wrapping up by Ramadan, although I don’t have anything about being in the bank before Ramadan. Meanwhile we wait for the light to go green... I have the feeling we are super-super-close.

5-22-2017 Newshound Guru Breitling …these countries, they’re pulling their businesses together because they want western style bank accounts. It’s that simple. You have Iraq, Saudi Arabia and all these guys where the elite live like kings and everyone else is second rate citizens. And then they look at Dubai and Abu Dhabi and all these guys and they say, “how come we can’t have that? We’re doing the same thing. We’re following the same laws and worship the same God.”…they are going to put together a new economy. Guess what? You and I are right in the middle of it. Not only that but you can’t have access to the middle east unless you go through Iraq.

5-22-2017 RUMOR Guru Bluwolf ...both the GCR and RV's are imminent, there are no delays tactics, this is what is actual, anything else is just a fantasy.

5-22-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Bluedog IMO...AS I SEE THINGS...IRAQ ARTICLES AND SEEING IRAQ TV CHANNELS THAT PUT THINGS IN PRINT ON THEIR SITES...FIRST I SEE AGRICULTURE IS NOT MEETING THE BUDGET...AND WE SEE THAT OPEC IS WORKING TO CUT PRODUCTION. AS YOU HAVE SEEN OIL PRICES RISING...SAUDIS TO VISIT IRAQ ENERGY MINISTER SOON...NOW IRAQ CAN PAY ALL THEIR DEBTS...COME ON...WELL GOT THAT FIGURED IN TO THIS HUH. TRUMPS VISIT WILL IMO TAKE CARE OF THIS TO BRING IRAQ BUDGET BACK TO ABUNDANCE...YOU SEE COUNTRY AFTER COUNTRY COMING IN TO SIGN DEALS WITH IRAQ. KUWAIT IS DROOLING OVER THE INVESTMENT PAYBACK.

5-22-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...I was told that the final stages of the liberation of Mosul was very close at hand... So here is the “official” update on the liberation of Mosul effort: Quotes: "...The Iraqi president says he hopes the city of Mosul will be freed from control of the extremist group Islamic State "in the next few days." "...we have one neighborhood left to announce the final victory in Mosul." WOW! Just one more neighborhood! ...the latest news is that as of today 5/22 they have surrounded the last 450+ ISIS members and are about to close in on them... This may very well be all over by the end of today!

5-22-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat So what happens next after Mosul liberation is announced? I fully expect the GOI once again then to give the CBI the “green light” to go ahead to continue the “project to delete the zeros”. We all should know the process going forward once this occurs. The slow rolling out of the lower denominations as the initial rate change (or revaluation) occurs. I fully believe this initial rate will be just around 1:1 with the US dollar. This will then be lead to another more significant rate revaluation later. I do not believe it will take very long to get to this stage. I...have heard the ATM machines are loaded now with the new lower denominations. We don’t know which denominations at this time. The machines are not active as of yet. So this is a very good sign.

5-22-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat So when will all this occur? Of course this is the million dollar question...and no one is supposed to know or will know. This is due to wave off any potential speculators. But I will tell you this much. In the last two attempts (2013 and again in 2015) the CBI both times was given the “green light” by the GOI and this news was publicized in Iraqi news channels, thus we heard about it. This was done months prior to the intended action timeframe. So then when is this publicized news coming? We have not yet gotten this news. We have not yet gotten this news since the GOI has not yet told the CBI to go ahead.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's