Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 5-25-17

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Thu May 25, 2017 10:35 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

5-25-2017 Newshound Guru Aggiedad77 [So with Ramadan starting tomorrow and nothing gets done during this period then we look to the next window which is after Ramadan?] Sorry but I respectfully disagree...yes Ramadan starts tomorrow ...but you should not think that country or that all countries who recognize Ramadan shut down completely...remember Frank [Guru Frank26] has said numerous times it is not a holiday...People still go to work, work continues...just for not as many hours per day...that's my take on it...the RV can happen at whatever point they deem they are ready...

5-25-2017 Newshound Guru mike Article: "Banking expert: Government implement the economic reform program in cooperation with the International Monetary Fund in 2017" Quote: "Nasiri pointed out that the recovery of the Iraqi economy indicators began to appear after the relative rise in global oil prices during the period from the beginning of the current year to the day" It sounds to me like they're still counting on oil to save the day.... The hold up is simple, it's the lack of political will to implement reforms and change. I firmly believe Iraq can and will do great things in the future, but they have a lot of work in front of them. Reform the banks and the courts, get rid of the corrupt and find a way for Parliament to work together instead of fighting each other at every turn. Abadi needs to step up and be the leader everyone thought he would be when he was elected as the Prime Minister, otherwise it going to be more of the same. As always, this is...my opinion.

5-24-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 [Wouldn't it be a good ideal to announce Mosul this Friday so they can take advantage of this 3 day holiday weekend to load the rates?] IOO...We no longer see a need for 3 days...Due to some much already in line for the RV. 24 (hours?) is suffice.

5-24-2017 Newshound Guru Phillyman Article: "Invitations to activate the tourism sector" Speaking of tourism...I just saw this. Article: "International Football Returning to Iraq" Quote: "After a years-long absence predominantly due to security concerns, international football will return to Iraq when the country hosts a second-round match of the Asian Football Confederation (AFC) Cup."

5-24-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 We can hear the clock ticking pretty loudly. We are halfway through the week. We had an unusually quiet day yesterday for intel; most who have information agree there is a stalling...maybe pacing is a better word. Iraq is reporting 7% still left in Mosul, and it’s taking weeks to knock that out? We heard about successes on Monday, then nothing. We do think they want to have this wrapped up by Ramadan, which is Friday evening. We have been told about an in-country rate of 90 cents. I firmly believe that the lower denoms are in the ATMs and are disbursed in some areas; my sources have told me that, and I believe those sources. However, I have not personally ‘confirmed’ that. I expect to receive more information this week, to give us an indication of when we can make appointments in the US banks at the early part of next week, which would still be in May, before the end of the month. This ride is almost over.

5-24-2017 Newshound Guru Adam Montana ...the latest Dinar news, here's the deal: OPEC is set to meet tomorrow (Thursday 25th of May). Today's preliminary meetings went extremely well, and all my sources are telling me that the process should be a very amicable one tomorrow, when they make it official. This is NOT like an Iraqi Parliament meeting... we're not expecting this to drag out till the "next session". This should be solid TOMORROW. And what we are hoping for, fingers crossed, is that Iraq is quietly granted an exemption to the oil output deal for a limited time. This is going to be an incredibly opportune time for them to pop their HCL into place either immediately, possibly the same day or the 26th, or it will prompt them into taking the actions that will show us the HCL immediately following Ramadan.

5-24-2017 Newshound Guru Adam Montana Either way, we're hoping for an exemption on Iraq. The exemption should be good for the duration of the deal all of the OPEC participating countries have already informally agreed to (6, possibly 9) months, which is an ideal time frame for Iraq to pass the HCL and change the rate on the dinar. This is a PERFECT situation for us! if Iraq is granted ANY kind of exempt status from the limiting of oil production (that Russia and Saudi Arabia and others already agreed to take part in), this is red carpet and golden ropes time!

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's