Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 6-7-17

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:37 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

6-7-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG [kinda get the feeling that this is never gona happen and eventually they will go to the dollar.] With all the support and conversation with the IMF - WB - UN... that is not the posture they are preparing...everything they are (the above mentioned groups) projecting lately is the image of progress.

6-7-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 [You mentioned that date we were expecting did not occur, and now we are looking at June 30?] Some are saying the 10th, some are seeing celebrations on the 12th, and other are saying by June 30, so we’ll just have to wait and see.

6-7-2017 Intel Guru Jester WE ARE STILL LOOKING FOR THE REMAINING PUZZLE PIECE... WE HAVE A FEW THINGS WE ARE CHECKING ON... THEY ARE BEING VERY QUIET ABOUT WHAT IS GOING ON RIGHT NOW... IF WE GET SOMETHING WE CAN SINK OUR TEETH INTO WE'LL TRY TO LET YOU KNOW WHEN THAT HAPPENS... EVERYTHING IS DONE... BUT ONE LITTLE PIECE IS MISSING... IT SEEMS TO BE READY EXCEPT FOR THAT FINAL PIECE..

6-7-2017 Intel Guru Bruce Remember we talked about the lower denoms of the dinar that were being placed in the ATM machines and ready to go? Our understanding is they are still in there ready to go, but have not been put out yet. They have not yet utilized those lower value notes of the dinar. They were supposed to be put out today [Tuesday]. They were supposed to be, but weren’t. Their intention was to make their rate change known today and the lower denoms would be needed because the rates would have gone dramatically higher... We have heard the rates in Iraq are in a very strong situation and will be stronger. People who are getting paid on their cards or retirement pay it is going up substantially like 134%. I think due to the in-country change of the dinar rate. Without able to prove that exactly, I just can tell you that everything is complete regarding what is happening in Iraq.

6-6-2017 Newshound Guru Enorrste Article: "The Amman meeting with the IMF result in a supplementary budget for the current year" This refers only to a small supplementary budget and the strings that the IMF is placing on Iraq to accept the money. Nothing new here at all. ...it was never the case that the IMF was taking over control of the government or the entirety of the finances of Iraq. The agreement made was that the IMF would become "trustee" over the CBI in order to help the country "enter the world market."

6-6-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 It seems to me that Abadi wants to declare a date. The last remaining Daesh fighters are very hard-core – they don’t want to give up. But, this “cancer” is being removed! The 10th … I’m not saying that is an RV date … but that could be a date of their DIGNITY! Their rebirth! This could be when they are going to plant their flag as a sovereign country – no longer under control of Iran and ISIS.

6-6-2017 Intel Guru Delta [...you said that 2 commanding generals said that they were basically done, and they would be celebrating a victory pretty soon --- and perhaps the 10th – which is the anniversary of the caliphate declaration. Would this be a time that would be celebrated as an Iraqi victory and the defeat of Daesh?] Exactly...it looks like this might be what they will do – turn it into a holiday. Old Mosul’s streets are very, very tight – you must go on foot, door-to-door. Let’s watch from the 2nd to the 9th (or 10th) and see what they are going to do.

6-6-2017 Newshound Guru mike Article: "The Amman meeting with the IMF result in a supplementary budget for the current year" There are many who believe that the IMF/WB are in control but I gotta tell you, $5.3 billion don't buy a country. I can't find an example in the history of the IMF/WB that they've taken over the sovereign financial obligations of a country, let alone for such a small amount. Article quotes: "Iraq has signed with the International Monetary Fund memorandum of understanding conducive to monitor the financial and economic policy" and this: "The program aims to assist Iraq in reforms in the foreign exchange policy" The SBA and SMP are monitoring programs, they advise, assist and monitor Iraq's financial progress with the banks, budgets and currency programs.

6-6-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG [...is it just down to the old section of Mosul now?] It is down to a very small area... what I heard a couple of days ago - tough going. It is the end - of course it will be tough. In the mean time - hang in there. This struggle will come to an end. At some point they will do something with this currency. When that happens - you are positioned to enjoy the benefit...and that is probably the most encouraging you have heard me in a while.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's