Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 6-13-17

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:34 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

6-13-2017 Intel Guru Delta I believe that the corruption issues are more important than the Mosul issues at the current time. All of this leads to the dropping of the 3 zeros. Waiting for Mosul to be announced – that should happen very soon. Only certain areas in Iraq are not yet done. Very small areas. Not much left to do. The end of Ramadan and the liberation of Mosul could happen at the same time. We should be getting more information from the CBI. We have a target from now until July. July at the latest – but I am expecting it sooner. The IMF – they want to see compliance. Abadi wants to go international – so maybe...12-14 days (2 weeks). There is a group of people that don’t want this to happen – but this time...IT’S NOT GOING TO WORK! The CBI is doing a tremendous job. ...(USA) is done giving them money and any more leeway. The time has come – this is the end.

6-12-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 From the weekend update...Iraqi television showed troops celebrating privately, and there should be public celebrations today. Military leaders are claiming there are only two miles left for Mosul to be fully liberated. Today there are 1.5 districts left, supposedly, with a total of 1,000 terrorists in the old city. These were supposedly ‘end of war’ celebrations. The military is preparing for the last stand fight at the mosque, with 750 ISIL and 250 foreign fighters bunkered down. It’s the final stage, and Iraq is still calling for ‘national reconciliation’ after Ramadan.

6-12-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 We await more information about the celebrations – if it’s just the end of war, or if there are other things. They seem to have stretched out the celebrations. There are rumors of lower denominations. However, Iraq is telling the citizens that everything is being resolved at the end of Ramadan, which should be the 24th, although I’ve heard up to the 27th. That is the expected time for the full public release and everything. I believe some things may trickle out between now and then.

6-12-2017 Newshound Guru mike Article: "Classification of banks for the purpose of entering the sale of foreign currency window" Banking reforms come first, they need to insure Iraqi banks conform to international standards to prevent money laundering and support for terrorist organizations. Instead of prosecuting the corrupt, their trying to staunch the flow of dollars in the auctions by limiting them to reputable banks who "know their customers." Then currency reform will be implemented to support the open market economy.

6-12-2017 Newshound Guru Revbo [Today marks the 89th calendar day counting back to March 16 the CBI has not posted a market rate. Heres hoping it means something for all of us!] It also marks the fifth business day they have posted no auction at all on their spreadsheet.

6-12-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru BGG Article quote: "Mosul (IraqiNews.com) Iraqi troops took over a half of the last district held by the Islamic State near the Old City in western Mosul, an Iraqi officer was quoted saying on Sunday." I can't tell you how many calls I field in the last couple of weeks - people asking "but what about Ramadan"? Everyone was worried this would be delayed over the holiday. ...it would appear this answers the concern they wouldn't do any fighting during Ramadan. ...I don't think Ramadan is an issue at all - except that IMHO he wants it done then. I have a sneaky suspicion Abadi wants a Ramadan announcement of complete victory...IMHO.

6-12-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat ...But there is a caveat to this request from the UN. This caveat is that terrorism must be cleaned out of Iraq. So what does this mean? This means Abadi is targeting way before the end of June to complete ISIS mission and so by this timeframe they can go ahead with lifting these sanctions. I really hate to use any date to pin point an RV timeframe but we are moving in the right direction. Until ISIS is defeated, Iraq controls it’s boarders and Iraq has a very good handle on SECURITY, thus making the country more STABLE, we will not see the project to delete the zeros resume which then leads us to our long anticipated RV. There are only two sources that I am concerned about and what they say and most importantly do. These sources are the Finance Committee of the government of Iraq (GOI) and the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI). The CBI has told us they will keep the citizens fully informed of the process and so far they have kept their word. So let’s hang on and see how this ball gets rolling once ISIS is “fully” defeated AND they tell us this is fact not rumored but FACT.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's