Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 6-24-17

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:52 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

6-24-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Abadi returns from his short middle east tour of three countries. He concluded it with a major news conference this week. So now we wait for his next news media announcement, which I believe will be the announcement we have all been waiting for these last many years. Iraq is moving on to the next phase of their history and I believe it will one of much less violence, a major rebuilding effort coupled with huge economic growth.

6-24-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat You can go out to the CBI website and witness they are making some changes to the site. I can confirm to you this are educational changes needed for the roll out of the new currency and will be proceeded by news media announcements soon on the changes to their currency. This is what we have been waiting for and will be another sign we are getting VERY close. It will soon be over...Yes – we will see the RV very soon.

6-24-2017 Intel Guru Delta ...the Iraqi Stock Exchange closing for the whole week...never saw them close like this for the whole week...maybe for the new year for accounting purposes...usually these places don’t announce closings until they get word from the government that we are going to close things from this date to this date...so it could be something or not with them announcing early...and then the CBI we all know they need time after they close or before they open to make their move...and then what they are doing over the last few weeks with the auctions is another thing...remember as soon as they go Article VIII and they go international and lift the rate they will let this auction go..

6-24-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 There are reports of a big street parade today throughout the weekend extending into Monday celebrating the victory of the military, the end of Ramadan and the EID holiday. EID starts immediately following Ramadan on June 25, 2017. The supplement to the 2017 Budget will be activated soon following Parliament approval. The Iraqis citizens will be celebrating with a massive fireworks display sometime tonight in Baghdad. Iraqi TV is broadcasting the coming days will mark a significant impact to purchasing power for all citizens of Iraq! The CBI site has taken on a new appearance and is in the "updating" process showing rate changes as conditions change....hmmmm?

6-23-2017 Newshound Guru Phillyman ...we await the announcements of Mosuls liberation "in the coming days". I know we are all looking forward to those headlines although I am not one to make the leap forward in my thinking that certainly an RV will follow quickly.

6-23-2017 Newshound Guru mike Iraq's oil revenue for 2017 so far is projecting roughly $50 billion dollars with an annual payroll for government employees at roughly $48 billion. Iraq's trying to draw down the workforce and lower pay but so far, it's a plan and not a reality. Iraq's current economic model is unsustainable, they need change now.

6-23-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 Abadi is not going to Iran to listen or to learn...he is going to Iran as a teacher...to give a lecture...because Iraq has changed...at the speed of light...they will become leaders in the ME...their currency will become stronger...for their country and their citizens...their currency will soon become solidly backed...and they will become a donor nation...Iran...Saudi Arabia...the ME knows this...and they know the importance of Iraq becoming international. The international structure of Iraq IMO is organizing itself and taking shape...it is taking on an international form...

6-23-2017 Intel Guru Delta FAMILY I GOT THE RATE: US Dollar USD 1.2 EURO EUR 1.08565. ITS IN THE WEB SITE ARABIC SITE...WE WILL WAIT AND SEE...THEY ARE PLAYING WITH NUMBERS. FUNNY PART ONLY US, EUR FOR NOW. [LATER POSTED] CBI BACK TO NORMAL RATE NOW ...SOMEONE IN CBI IS PLAYING WITH NUMBERS!

6-23-2017 Newshound Guru Currency365 …currently it’s [the IQD rate] 1184 but…this is the the new CBI site. They’re programing it. They’re coding it. It’s going up and down. If you go to the site you’ll know exactly what I’m talking about. It goes up and down, sometimes service not available. But guess what he found when it was available early this morning? 1.2. 1.2 to 1 USD. That’s the price they’ve been telling us in the articles that they want to start out at right. So 1.2 IQD to 1 USD. There’s nothing surprising about that...You can’t say the CBI doesn’t have 1.20 in their mind because on their own news layout site there’s 1.20 right there. Now of course it’s back to 1184. This is their brand new site…I think they were testing… We did see it and we got a photo of it.

6-23-2017 Intel Guru Bruce The 3 day holiday after Ramadan (June 26th) is a great time as it is the beginning of Eid al-Fitr...a 3 day holiday where everyone gifts one another for 3 days. Great celebrations are planned for those 3 days. Saturday would be a great time for an announcement. Lots of things are going on this week...Liberation of Mosul, chapter 7, escrow funds being recovered, ISX closed, etc. I am expecting it from the close of markets tomorrow [Friday] through the end of weekend. It could have happened today, but looks like it may be a weekend event. I still do not know exact timing. No one does...Thinking that something may come 11:30 am Bagdad time on Saturday.

6-23-2017 Newshound Guru chattels "CBI website has a new look!" "H.E Mr. Ali Muhsin Ismail / Acting Governor and Head of the Executive Board" I believe that the reference to Ismail as the "acting governor" is a change.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's