Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 6-27-17

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:37 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

6-27-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 …About a year ago, [Guru] Delta and I told you that when we would see a CHANGE in their exchange rate … we would see the CBI website change…The website needs NEW CONTENT … and this is why [Guru] Delta watches the CBI website 24/7. This “new” CBI website would NOT be hosted in Houston either. TA-DA! This website … by the way … is “international” style class … modern … updated. Before they change the rate … they had to change the website…We’re just waiting for them to lift the value of their currency – and I pray that is what they are doing. There is nothing left to do! They just need to show us the new rate so they can stop pretending that they have an international rate/status. We are still on course! CBI server … is no longer in Houston … it’s in Iraq. They are TOTALLY international. No more CBI trustees to answer too.

6-27-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 The UN – they might give Iraq CHAPTER VII. The UN told Iraq to pay attention to the IMF. The escrow money will gladly be released once they comply. The Iraq Stock Exchange is closed for an entire week … in the middle of the year. Strange. CBI changed their website…The CBI website has new data. No more “buy and sell” – just one rate. There is also a CURRENCY CONVERTER on the website…This is the monetary reform in action. It is still at a program rate … as they are not completely done with the website. Things are happening at a faster pace now…As of now … IMO … you are going to see a LOT of international talk…IMO … they are NOT changing the website for the program rate!!!

6-27-2017 Newshound Guru Currency365 Iraq is international they just need to remove the restrictions…we can see they are doing deals internationally. Oil deal. All sorts of produce deals. the borders are open and they’re making money off the tariffs. They’re international…They just need to remove the program rate and allow free flowing capital to come in and out of the country. Right now that can’t happen. There’s no investment law that’s active. There’s no private sector that’s active. They have to get these things activated … It is what it is. We are already watching this week because if the UN release the escrow and it does hold billions upon billions of dollars in it and Iraq gives us nothing in return…Abadi doesn’t plant the flag or announces the liberation or we don’t see an RV…if we get nothing and everything is the same as it it right now and they’re still give that money

6-27-2017 Newshound Guru Currency365 …1. It’s already been done privately and so they’re giving them the money. And we’re going to have to wait to see it publicly over the next several days or weeks. or 2. The United Nations, IMF and the World Bank are in cahoots with Iraq to screw everybody over…it doesn’t make any sense to give a county that refuses, I mean refused to return to the international stage. We’ve had to push, kick, meet…how many meeting has the IMF, World Bank and United Nations had with Iraq? You never see the IMF, World Bank and United Nations have this many meetings with one country. That’s because this country refuses to return to the international stage so they have to take them step by step like babies because they are so corrupt. With that begin said you don’t give money to them until they do their deal…

6-27-2017 Newshound Guru Phillyman Alot of news agencies reporting on what we already heard yesterday from Lieutenant General Abdul Gani al-Assad who stated “Mosul [will fall] in very few days, God willing,”. Today marks the end of the Eid al-Fitr festival, the 3 day celebration which began Sunday marking the end of Ramadan. It would have been nice to add liberation to those celebrations and hopefully those very few days don't multiply.
6-27-2017 Intel/Newshound Guru Mnt Goat …There is no such thing as a “New Republic”…There is no such thing as a “GCR”…Nothing for us really matters for this RV saga other than what is related to the RV inside of Iraq (I am talking about SECURITY and STABILITY, needed laws to bring about both)…The RV cannot be processed out by anyone or any other entity other than the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) with permission (as a courtesy) and coordination with the parliamentary finance committee (also as a courtesy). I have been told this many, many times by my CBI contact…No US president, US treasury or anyone in China (madam Woo?..lol..) or any other country has the power to trigger this RV or to hold it up!

6-26-2017 Newshound Guru Mnt Goat Okay so today there was some WOW news for us to note this week… articles related to postponing the project to delete the zeros. The amazing part is that one of them is very recent. I mean VERY recent! In fact it is from today June 26th, 2016. Yes – you read me correctly. I said today!…The BIG question now is – Will they actually do it this time or postpone it again? Time will tell but I don’t think we will have to wait much longer to find out. I am very excited! How about you? Article [Deletion of zeros project will be implemented in early 2017] Note the date. This is taken from Iraqi news channels today June 26th 2017. Get what they are doing? They are moving ahead now with the project since ISIS defeat is just about completed. So now we wait for the re-education process the CBI told us would happen again. This will be our sign we are VERY close to the event.

6-26-2017 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "Only 800 meters left to announce victory on ISIS in Mosul – Army" Down to 1/2 Mile now.

6-26-2017 Newshound Guru tman23 [what are your thoughts on Iraq changing currency, a redomionation so to speak?]........ The way they have described the process is "redenomination"...... They just have played a cat and mouse game in not being perfectly clear on the subject...... So we are left with exactly how will they trear the notes with 3 zeros and for how long........I believe Iraq won't do anything until 2018 - They can't even Liberate Mosul in 6 months & Then they Have a Lot of Mopping Up To Do !… To think that a 25,000 currency note that was worth $21.50 at one time will overnight turn into a worth of $25,000 usd or $75,000 usd is ludicrous.......BUT after much research and following.....there is the possibility that it could do just that.... So at the risk of losing 30-40 percent of what we invested ..... WHY NOT !!! Think of it this way......what is a safer play today....... Buy Iraq Dinar or take an annuity from Illinois State Lottery. [ so do you believe the Dinar has the potential to be on par with the USD?] absolutely.....100% !!

6-26-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 …CBI site going through changes. Up and down, up and down reflecting different rates. One of the best things coming across that TV screen was the broadcast, “significant impact to the purchasing power for all citizens of Iraq.” I only know of two ways to have significant impact – do a major drop on all goods and services or whatever you are using to make those purchases is revalued at a higher rate. . . .There has been plenty of talk of the currency increasing. Mosul is a done deal, still have to wait for announcement. Citizens are being told on TV, “in the coming days.” It’s coming out. EID officially ends tomorrow. Some areas have extended it into Wednesday We might see some things pop between now and the 30th...those escrow accounts are to be terminated and Iraq receiving that money with the understanding they are Inter [International?] and the currency revalues.

6-26-2017 Newshound Guru Currency365 ...Let’s see how the week plays out. We’re going to watch it all together and it should be fun. It’s either gong to be very exciting or very disappointing this week….Friday the 30th is the escrow [U.N.deadline] and I hope Abadi has planted the flag or announced to the world that Iraq is fully liberated and they’ve also removed the MCP [Multiple Currency Practices] and lifted their value. I’m hoping this is the stuff we hear this week but it doesn’t mean we’re going to hear it. And if I’m the United Nations and I don’t hear this stuff this week I write up something and extend the escrow money for another 30 days. Until they do what they’re actually supposed to do..

6-26-2017 Newshound Guru Currency365 …Hopefully by Wednesday Abadi goes to Mosul and plants the flag giving the United Nations a two day head start to release those funds. Hopefully Wednesday or Thursday Abadi planting the flag in Mosul or make the announcement….should be a historic week…tomorrow will begin to heat up tremendously I believe and into Wednesday and Thursday and the escrow accounts on Friday and into the weekend it could be another historic week.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's