Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 6-28-17

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:58 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

6-28-2017 Intel Guru Bruce Iraq has been celebrating like it is going out of style. These celebrations are for a reason. There were announcements at 4:30am EDT this morning from Iraq. We had a couple of announcements and we had a brand new Iraqi flag installed. They are calling it the new Iraq. This is something that is taking Iraq into their new position of sovereignty and making it known. Then eight hours later at 12:30pm EDT today [Tuesday] more announcements were to be made. The announcements of their sovereignty, the take back of Mosul, etc were supposed to take place today. I didn’t get confirmations that they all were taken place.

6-28-2017 Intel Guru Bruce They are in the mode of the new Iraq. We know for example that the Iraq dinar’s change in value has been increasing. There was a value of $1.20 to the USD...I think we are still waiting for the value to be 4 to 5 times higher. We heard the CBI has shown this, but I am telling you on the Forex at 1:30am EDT this morning we had evidenced of the $1.20 rate on the Forex. I can’t tell anyone when we are going to see the higher rate. I can just tell you that Iraq done with what they said they would do. They should be completely out of Chapter 7 into Chapter 8 with the UN. Things are really moving in Iraq. Iraq is shipping oil. They have the ability to do business. The dinar is internationally known now. All of this is very positive for them and as well as for us.

6-28-2017 Intel Guru Bruce We have a lot happening from an international perspective. We are close. I think we should be there in a matter of hours, a day or so. Iraq had until the end of June to do what they had to do to put that into effect, and I believe they made that timeline. I am excited and I think you should be excited too. I can’t tell you the date or hour but I can tell you we are definitely in the season.

6-28-2017 Newshound Guru Adam Montana Ramadan is over, and so is Eid-al-Fitr. If you've been keeping up with the news...you'll agree that ISIS is just about over, too. Some are saying they have been crippled to the point that ISIS is barely recognizable as a "force" or "organization" any more. Either way, I think we're at a point where we don't even have to take "ISIS" into serious consideration when speculating on a potential increase in IQD value. We have some big items on the table right now - a vote at the UN, an IMF matter, some Iraqi Parliament meetings that are significant... I think I'd just be clouding the waters if I tried to explain ALL that is on my radar right now, so I'll suffice it to say this: We are at a potential crossroads right now, and it's looking GOOD.

6-27-2017 Newshound Guru tman23 Really quite simple.......they either do it staring the second part of the financial semester which is only a few days away........ OR.....they wait until the start of the new year 2018......They have said numerous times that the time to lift the 3 zeros is at the first of the new year and not the middle of a quarter or middle of the year.........THAT BEING SAID:.....they once did agree to begin in June.....2013..... when Turki was CBI governor taking Shabibis vacated seat.

6-27-2017 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Its not "my" float scenario, its the truth as documented by the IMF and other experts...Those who are technical and want to learn, see this information and realize how monetary policy works... It's not some magical event... lol... And those who study, see the case studies etc and read the words direct from IMF docs know the dinar will float when the time and conditions are right...Most hold on to some magical dream they will wake up to riches overnight and therefore refuse to accept reality...Maybe by fall Iraq will pass some laws and have banking insurance in place so they can begin to activate the banking system in Iraq (which ultimately will allow for foreign investment and the float to begin).

6-27-2017 Newhound/intel Guru Frank26 [Guru] Delta saw the new CBI website … he saw the 1.20... Interesting that it showed up in the middle of the night when no one was paying attention. You don’t make mistakes on a official central bank website. Only the US Dollar and the Euro showed up. Alak and Abadi … have done a job well done!!! A rate change is all that is needed … CBI hired a professional company to create this 2nd website … including currency conversions … a copy/duplicate off of the existing CBI website MINUS THE NEW MATH…This is the host of the new CBI website. This is a copy for the international world…In my strong opinion … they weren’t supposed to show us this website … they were only supposed to show 1184 program rate … but IMO … we are so close … they might not care anymore

6-27-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Frank26 ...This new website is the plan they agreed on…No glitches on this CBI website … did you notice that?…The 1.10 … 1.20 that we’ve found in prices … this is NOT a mistake…IMO – we are very close.… you can find this info about the announcement where Alak made the “postpone” announcement due to Mosul. He said that when Mosul was done … they would go back to the topic of lifting the 3 zeros. They did NOT postpone the monetary reform steps in the meantime. WOW!..Abadi said they would be out of Chapter VII by the end of this month…God only knows when this will happen and so Teams continue to study July 12-15th but we don’t think they will run this out until the last nanosecond… Announcing Mosul … IMO … will be like announcing the RV because they are connected.

6-27-2017 Newshound Guru Currency365 Iraqi Prime Minister Abadi is expected to announce victory in Mosul today. This doesn’t mean he’s going to. But they are expecting him to through his office. Through sources. Everybody on twitter talking about this. He’s expected to do it today but it doesn’t mean he’s going to. Maybe tonight he’ll do it. Or maybe he’ll wait till Wednesday. He likes to do things on Wednesdays…Tuesday nights and Wednesdays. We’ll have to see what happens. Now we just have to watch and see when he makes this announcement.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's