Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 6-29-17

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:28 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

6-29-2017 Newshound Guru BGG …This notice was from a June 26th [United Nations] meeting and only lasted 3 minutes and they adopted the resolution…the gist of it was they were gonna retain the funds contained therein until June 30th. At which time all remaining funds will be transferred to the government of Iraq. This unanimously adopted resolution under chapter VII of the United Nations Charter was adopted fully completely and without reservation…they had extended this deadline. This was supposed to have happened a while back. Something that was supposed to have happened didn’t happen and they pushed it back a little bit. They said (and I paraphrase) you should not take this as a bad thing this is a good thing…that we [the UN] supports Iraq in internationalization in every which way or form.

6-29-2017 Newshound Guru BGG ...I half way didn’t expect them to do this..but folks this is real. They are going to turn over the last bit of whatever is remaining in those funds…the food for oil program to Iraq and they are recognizing them as a country. They are not talking about letting them out of Chapter VII and it’s not even under chapter VII. This is Chapter VII charter. It’s a protection program. Looks like to me they had the meeting in 3 minutes and they put their rubber stamp on it and it’s over. It’s not the end of the security file…it’s the end of that particular program. There’s one more log on the fire.

6-29-2017 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [Ok so what's the deal with this new CBI site? ...is [it] a real test site for the new cbi.iq webpage and if it is what do you think about the 1.2 exchange rate for IQD/USD listed on the screen? Is it someone having a laugh at our expense or is it foretelling of things to come?] Short answer: It's possible that it's a real test site, but I doubt it. If it's still there in a couple days, then it's just someone screwing around. If it's gone... then we may have had a glimpse of something we weren't supposed to. We will see.

6-29-2017 Newshound Guru chattels [.... what is you take on where we are?] Still waiting for political stability and security to facilitate financial progress and reform, IMO.

6-29-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 It is being reported from Iraqi citizens abroad that the Abadi speech referenced the following: 1. The ending dash reign in Mosul. 2. Stating that the country is free and moving forward to a stable and secure life for all citizens. 3. Declares the end of ISIS rule in Mosul.

6-28-2017 Newshound Guru Mnt Goat In my 6/26 newsletter I presented a very resent article about the project to delete the zeros. Folks they are telling us they are going ahead with it again. So the next step we all should be waiting on (if we want another timeframe) is to look for articles on the educational process to the citizens. I am quite sure (1,000 time sure) they would NOT just pop out a new rate or change their denominations without first informing the general public. Would you if you were head of the CBI? So here is when we piggyback of this news and can get ready for a new timeframe and get the champagne in the frig…lol…lol…. Do you see my logic? Get ready its coming!!!!

6-28-2017 Newshound Guru wmawhite Mr. Flannery with Citibank in Iraq spoke about them a year ago…the removal of obstacle of the free movement of the Iraqi dinar around the globe…how else is the Iraqi currency going to move freely around the globe? A guy that knows this…he said it. His employer…Citibank one of the largest financial institutions on the globe is working in conjunction with the Trade Bank of Iraq for the removal of the obstacles to the free movement of the Iraqi currency around the globe. I’ve said this so many many times I have it memorized. [The Iraqi dinar is not going to move freely around the globe at 1184.] No. Here’s why. If you were the owner of that currency as the Central Bank of Iraq is… would you want to give away 1,200 of your currency for every equivalent of 1 dollar…of course you wouldn’t want to cause you’re giving away 1,200 too much that you believe you can support the value at something much more valuable…the less and less and less that you have to use of your money to transact something means that yours is that much more valuable. 1200 to 1 is not very valuable. 1000 to 1 is more valuable. 500 to 1 is more valuable. 1 to 1 is 1200 times more valuable. This smells of exactly what we want. This is the final pieces being put in place.

6-28-2017 Intel Guru Delta URGENT FROM IRAQI TV: COMPLETE COLLAPSE OF ISIS INSIDE MOSUL OLD CITY.

6-28-2017 Newshound Guru MaDScout ...disregard that 1.2 thing. that [the other CBI site] is not even attached to the CBI. It doesn’t take anything to duplicate a website. I know this other site is only confusion to people. The actual [CBI] website is a lot of good news.

6-28-2017 Newshound Guru BGG Huge news in the dinar world…beyond huge news…the CBI changed their website. In fact all of it’s changed. Every scrap. Every piece about it has changed. They changed where it’s hosted…who runs it. How they run it. It’s all different…a couple key things here that people are missing is…there are a couple different charts on there…you’ve got an official rate of 1184. You have the market rate of 1200 or street rate, whatever you want to call it. And there was talk for a long time that those two numbers had to get a lot closer together. Well listen, right now that number is only 16 dinars apart and that is well within the magic number folks. So if that’s what that means and it’s a little bit too early to tell then that probably means way more than all this hokus pokus junk that’s being passed around. That is a crucial piece of information. A long time ago we thought the magic number was about 20 dinars…it’s currently at 16 dinar spread. And that’s coming from the official CBI website by the way

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's