Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 7-1-17

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:56 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

7-1-2017 Newshound Guru Aggiedad77 ...it is my strong opinion that Iraq will not LOP...their inflation is no where near what it would be for them to consider such a move... They have no value in taking such an action...they are looking to be a power and strength for the world once they revalue their currency...not to weaken themselves...This is a time frame to be extremely happy and excited to see so many things unfolding over the past month...the past couple of weeks...this week...and going forward...excitement is in the air...the excitement is all around...all IMO...The BEST is coming...wait for it...the lava flow cannot be stopped...has never been stopped.

7-1-2017 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan ...there is enough data out that should give everyone a very profound feeling of closure is at our foot steps now. We can look at the data we know of and openly see massive progress. The ME tour to (imo) seal the most important deals to get National Reconciliation for the region... photographs with Abadi and Trump many months ago, Al Sistani and Abadi a mere month or two now ago, then the King of Saudi Arabia and Abadi, Tehran and finally the Emir of Kuwait all having one thing in common. Huge ear to ear smiles, prayers and hand shakes! Then we see that the UNSC openly tells us they are releasing Iraq effectively from Chapter VIi on or before the 30th of June. Done...all of that is done.

7-1-2017 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan There is the completed 2016-2020 plan and the new one coming on line called the 2018 - 2022 plan of management of the Iraqi market economy! That is because they completed the first one. There is a laundry list of checked items in that IMF document. All done now. The new CBI Web Site appears to be the venue we will witness a rate change in short order. Let's not forget the abundance of countries congratulating Iraq on recent liberalization of Mosul and Daesh from the country while being international as Iraq can be just before a rate change to be shown to the world. All that should give most everyone peace of mind and support that we are in this to win!

6-30-2017 Intel Guru Dr. Clarke We believe, that there will be some kind of significant announcement and/or action, regarding Currency, Finances, Money, happening this SUNDAY, July 2nd. We're NOT calling an RV on this date...but something important, will come to light. (It would really be nice if they suddenly, officially raised the Rate in Iraq, to way over $1.20........but we don't think they'll do it, just YET).....in our strong, but sometimes wrong, Opinion. We have REASON to Believe, that the dust needs to settle, attention needs to shift, celebrations need to subside some, and international connections need to solidify BEHIND THE PUBLIC SCENES, before any official, MASSIVE Money is moved into USE. (note the word USE) ...and we think the 2nd half of JULY, particularly the last week of JULY, will be MASSIVE!

6-30-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 Alak also did something very, very interesting. Alak is talking with the citizens (not what you see in the MSM media). ...Alak said that the monetary reform would during the time he said there would be a delay in lifting the 3 zeros. This is a process/progress. Alaq was interviewed on the 26th...he said they are lifting the 3 zeros in July of 2017. There are 2 days left in June to lift the final zero. The reason why they did this over a 90 day period (3 tranches / 30 days)...if they had lifted all 3 zeros at the same time...the shock that would have occurred in the global markets – they would have gone crazy. This was what was learned in Kuwait in 1999...and was NOT to occur again in 2017. That is why they did it over 90 days...and we found the pattern that showed they did it on the 12th of about every month. So the article says that Alak plans to lift the value in July of 2017. This 90 day plan did NOT shock the markets or the CBI’s mathematics. This is not Kuwait all over again. This is a new and improved model. The gradual lifting of the zeros...this was requested by the IMF to prevent market shock.

6-30-2017 Newshound Guru Adam Montana [Could Iraq state that only currency handed in to Iraq with-in its borders be given the preferential rate to start with? Please don't think this is somehow an in country RV question I am asking as we know that rumor is totally bunk. Just thinking they may want to control the influx of currency to begin with is what I am getting at in a nutshell I guess.] I think that what you are describing is still an in-country RV, with a twist that the in-country part is temporary. If that's what you are asking, then yes - it is possible. I don't think it's likely, but it is possible.

6-30-2017 Newshound Guru mike "CBI website has been updated" ... I didn't think there was much to the missing information on the old spread sheet. I think it's cool that the CBI updated their website, but in my opinion, that's all this means, an updated website. Companies and governments do it all the time, it doesn't indicate much of anything except a more contemporary web site.

6-30-2017 Intel Guru Bruce I am very positive right now where we are. I have heard some really good things the last couple of days... I want to say that finally we do believe Iraq has completed everything they needed to do. They did complete a series of announcements yesterday. We heard about that first hand...and we know they were the announcements we were looking to have happen. The flag raising in Mosul, the fireworks celebrations ended last night in Iraq. They completed EID after the holiday of Ramadan. They have taken their country back. They are sovereign, and they do have a reinstated rate...their currency...is actually going up and is being traded up in value over the last several days. One thing that was said today was only 3 words “It is finished”. That is what came from Iraq and I believe that is absolutely the case. ...things are looking very good for us here in the next few days because even though I have a thought when this would go, I wouldn’t be responsible to put out a time frame... I don’t want to start now to trying to call it. I just know we are at the end of this ride. I am excited about where we are.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's