Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 7-4-17

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:57 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

7-4-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 It’s been an amazing month of June. We’re now in a really good position in July! What has happened with the 3 zeros in the MR process of the IQD? ...I feel something VERY special happened. First of all we want to take you back...back in January 2017...Alak (Governor of the CBI) – he disappointed all of us ...and broke the heart of the LL (Long-Line)...as he declared that he needed to postpone the lifting of the 3 zeros due to corruption/Mosul. A lot needed to be cleaned up. Alak didn’t say that he was stopping the process. Today (we see the evidence) … Alak who can really tell us what is going on (the man who replaced Dr. Shabibi) – he is talking SO LOUD that it is creating a SONIC BOOM. He said that the CBI has overcome the dangers and moved away from the gray to the follow-up areas...they have OVERCOME the issues they had in January.

7-4-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 The IMF, WB, UST...they told them what to do last year...agreed to in December 2016. Alak held a conference call (yesterday)...and Alak spoke with the MEDIA...to educate the citizens. The evidence of purchasing power is surfacing. This info is all over the TV in Iraq. ...envision the quarterback is now being UNPAUSED...they are ready. They are already celebrating in Mosul. Alak is educating their citizens. IMO he is saying this because yesterday … they finished lifting the last of the zeros. The monetary reform has been UNFROZEN!!! We now have 3 zeros lifted ...as of today (Monday) IMO...they are now preparing to pay them in the month of July at 1 to 1 at 100% IQD. That is a competition with the IMF requirement to become international! The market can now take this currency and drive it up.

7-4-2017 Inel/Newshound Guru tman23 This is from Guru [Guest Guru RickJames2: Dinarguru.com] ...not me.....but yea !!! I found that there is a direct link between cbi.iq and cbi.3eyon-host...go to cbi.iq website and Click on Statistics [You can click "English" at the top of the page first]..then click on "for extended statistics". cbi.3eyon-host.net comes up as a URL address. They are linked it is a real site evidently…When Basnews had the 1 dinar - 3.64 dolar..... that was not a widget......that was direct to a server in redwood California...... days after it switched to Virginia...... But the exchange link address was to major us bank.....AND REMEMBER......THE BASNEWS SITE HAD THE DOLLAR AND EURO......NOTHING ELSE....... THIS IS THE SAME THING WE ARE SEEING WITH THE CBI TEST SITE........ ONLY EURO AND USD ARE CHANGED........Like we keep saying......What a bunch of coincidences !!!

7-4-2017 Newshound Guest Guru RickJames2 I just found evidence that the cbi.iq and cbi.3eyon-host.net link also is linked to cbiraq.org. Click on “Statistical site” in the column on the left (when on cbi.3eyon-host.net) and the cbirag.org website,,with its URL pops up. In other words I have shown that site number 1 (cbi.iq) directly links to site number 2 (cbi.3eyon-host.net) to site number 3 (cbiraq.org). I still believe that cbi.3eyon-host.net is their site where they are working things out..numbers/stats..etc Perhaps they have been caught with their pants down. The 1.2 number is still up by the way on cbi.3eyon-host.net

7-3-2017 Newshound Guru Breitling …What’s the first thing Donald J Trump did that was the same as Ronald Reagan? He went to Saudi Arabia. He invited Saudi Arabia into American infrastructure as far as investing goes and on the other side we invested in Saudi Arabia in our arms and military equipment. Why did we do this? Cause we are going continue to drop the oil prices. The middle east understands their future. And guess what Iraq’s going to have to do? They are going to have to add value to their currency…they have no way out of it. They are going to have to add value to their currency. All the oil countries are. Every single one of them. It’s not just Iraq…the entire middle east needs to add value to their currency…Everything Trump did is written in stone.

7-3-2017 Newshound Guru Breitling …You’d think that if oil prices go down, my God, that it would shoot the value of the dinar down. It’s not. It’s actually going to shoot the value up because they have to make up for what they are not making. It’s manipulated. Like I told you it’s not market driven. And there’s no way out of it. Very very good news….Now with what Donald J Trump did they are going to do it…they are forced to do it. I don’t know the exact day…but it’s better than I thought it was going to be. Its wasn’t supposed to be this way when I originally invested in the dinar…the different policy has changed everything.

7-3-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat It is the end of June already. Where is the dinar revaluation we all hoped for by now? It is still coming soon I can assure you. So we know according to the Iraq targets, from their original plan, that their Iraqi security forces are 6 months late in liberating Mosul. Remember their goal was by the end of 2016 to fully liberate Iraq. So their targets had to shift and have kept shifting over and over again. The constant concern for the protection of civilians too has caused warranted delays. ...Iraq is moving into a new phase of their economy. One that will be sanction free, embargo free, terrorists and a democratic capitalistic society. This is the situation we need to see to see for the RV to happen. I believe we are damn close.

7-3-2017 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Parliament returns tomorrow from Ramadan break...will they begin to pass laws?

7-3-2017 Newshound Guru Aggiedad77 Article: "British Ambassador to Baghdad reveals two events to support Iraq's economic" It all points to the LL [Long Line?] and yes British companies are in that line as well...they know the impact that Iraq will have on the world and its economy once they make the quantum leap that is necessary to fuel so much and so many.

7-3-2017 Newshound Guru MilitiaMan "The culmination of the Iraqi Trade and Investment Conference in the United Kingdom" Today and tomorrow talking Internationalism in the U.K.. it sure is wonderful timing. Major international companies are involved! Can't get much clearer than the times we are in. The monetary reform soup is well cooked now.. just about time for dinner!

7-3-2017 Newshound Guest Guru Rickjames2 I found that there is a direct link between cbi.iq and cbi.3eyon-host...go to cbi.iq website and Click on Statistics [You can click "English" at the top of the page first]..then click on "for extended statistics". cbi.3eyon-host.net comes up as a URL address. They are linked it is a real site evidently...I think they have been running statistics and crunching the numbers on the cbi.3eyon site ...therefore by logic..if cbi.iq is legit... cbi.3eyon-host is legit host and the numbers 1.2USD/dinar and 1.08Eur/dinar... by extention...must therefore be legit also!

7-3-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 We have not had any confirmation of the escrow accounts being released on 30. June. Some went to ISX, and some say they see a change to 1:1; we still need confirmation on that. There have been articles and television broadcasts about Abadi traveling to Mosul to announce the liberation; several countries have congratulated Iraq on the liberation of Mosul, although the PM still hasn’t announced it officially. Military leaders in the field have proclaimed liberation, but we are still waiting for the official announcement, and then things should start happening. We’re in a good place, which is exciting because we’re hanging on unconfirmed information. The best thing is to sit back and enjoy the ride.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's