Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 7-5-17

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:54 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

7-5-2017 Newshound Guest Guru RickJames2 ...I found another access point to cbi.3eyon-host.net from cbi.iq. Go to cbi.iq..click on Statistics [Tab on the bottom right in the same area as Exchange Rates tab] and scroll down to read more. Again cbi.3eyon-host website comes up. This occurs on both sides of the cbi.iq website...English and Arabic. Also, previously...I remember being allowed access to cbi.3eyon-host from "for extended statistics" on Arabic side...this is no longer possible...it comes up as cbi.iq URL now.

7-5-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 [Do you expect VND to remain at the rate it comes out, or might it float?] I haven’t seen/heard any indicators that the dong will float once it has revalued.

7-5-2017 Newshound Guest Guru Cliff It appears that the CBI "test site" that many are discussing is legitimate, as the URL on which it appears (http://cbi.3eyon-host.net) can be accessed from the real active CBI site under the STATISTICS tab. This would give credence to the theory that this is an actual test site that was and is being utilized by the bank's web developers. But what intrigues me is how so many have seen the 1.2 figure next to the US Dollar slot and have announced that it means that the dinar will be revalued at $1.20, when that does not appear to me to be what it is indicating at all. On the actual active site (www.cbi.iq), it presently shows 1184 on the US dollar slot...which I understand to mean that it takes 1184 dinar to equal 1 US dollar. This would make the value of the dinar to be .000845 (1 divided by 1184), thus the 3 zeroes. So, by the same token, the 1.2 figure on the test site SHOULD NOT mean that a dinar is valued at $1.20, but that it takes 1.2 dinars to equal 1 US dollar. This would be .833 US dollars (1 divided by 1.2 equals 83.3 cents), and not the $1.20 that everyone is talking about.

7-4-2017 Newshound Guru Phillyman Article: "IRAQI PM CONGRATULATES TROOPS ON 'BIG VICTORY' IN MOSUL" Looks like Abadi went ahead with an announcement even though they are not done the liberation probably for the symbolism of it being the 3rd anniversary of al- Baghdadis sermon at the Mosul mosque.

7-4-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 [Do you think that this is the week of the RV?] Yes. I don’t have anything to indicate it is not the week of the RV. [On a scale of 1-10, what is your confidence level for this week?] Based on the information that I have, and not hearing anything to the contrary, I’m at a 10.

7-4-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 [It appears that the CBI "test site" that many are discussing is legitimate...] [Guru] DELTA is STUDYING the new website...As we Learn more...So will You. Right now we can only guess at what they are truly doing with the WSite...BUT!...It sure is exciting and encouraging.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's