Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 7-10-17

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:35 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

7-10-2017 Intel/Newshound Guru tman23 Article quote: "Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi on Sunday said the victory in the battles against the Islamic State (IS) militants in Mosul is guaranteed and it is a matter of time to defeat the extremist militants and "declare great victory" in the city." Think about it for a moment...They had these militants trapped in last 100 meters for a week or better...But right after the conclusion of the G20 Abadi goes to Mosul to declare victory...AND says...even though the fighting remains in pockets...the victory is guaranteed! Well they could have said that last week...RIGHT? Somebody gave him the OKAY...IMO! So it is not illogical to assume that there was some relevance between what was happening at the G20 and the timing of the announcement in Mosul...

7-10-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 [Was today [Sunday] the official Abadi announcement. Iraqi news said he did not give his speech.] OH NO...HE GAVE IT TO CITZ WEEKS AGO. BUT, THE ONE U SEEK SHOULD BE THIS WEEK. [ IYO does the Abadi speech we seek coincide with the RV? Both announced together or one triggers other.] NOT TOGETHER...BUT PROXIMAL...CO TANGENT. [how much do the DC meetings play a factor in Abadis timing with Mosul announced if any?] BINGO. [Is the 10-15th even hotter now with today's piece falling into place?] OH %$#@... YUP LOL.

7-10-2017 Newshound Guru Phillyman Article: "IRAQI TROOPS PUSH TO CLEAR LAST MOSUL GROUND OF IS MILITANTS" Quote: "Iraqi forces slowly advanced on Monday to retake the last patch of ground in Mosul where Islamic State militants are holding on to a tiny sliver of the Old City, west of the Tigris River, a day after the prime minister visited the soldiers to congratulate troops on the hard-fought battle." After numerous time lines have come and gone on the expected liberation of Mosul we are finally to the point of the last "patch" being cleared out. They were close enough yesterday to bring out Abadis victory announcement ...I am surprised to read that they still talk about 100's of IS fighters remaining. The statement looks like an exact quote of what we have been hearing for days now. Lots of guessing going on but clearly the operation is coming to a close from the military side.

7-9-2017 Intel Guru Dr. Clarke [Oil it seems is their saving grace and or ace in the hole so to speak. All wars are ultimately for the most part fought over resources.] OIL...whether you like it or not, IS where ALL your funding is coming from. You have an investment in OIL...Iraq, is just brokering the transaction, so to speak.

7-9-2017 Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat Article: "Security forces fight last hours in battle in Mosul." I can’t help but feel that Mosul must be now “fully” liberated. We still wait for PM Abadi to make this speech and declare it to the world. Not just the Iraqi people, but it is necessary to declare it to the entire world. This is not just a statement but a needed declaration. It serves many purposes.

7-9-2017 Intel Guru Jester [Do you think the G 20 meeting will be important in moving things forward?] IF I TOLD YOU EVERYTHING WAS ALREADY DONE AND WE WERE NOT WAITING ON ANYTHING ELSE EXCEPT THE FINAL ADJUSTMENT WOULD YOU THINK THAT IS IMPORTANT? IF I TOLD YOU THAT NO ONE WAS HOLDING ANYTHING UP WOULD YOU BELIEVE ME? BECAUSE I HAVE SAID ALL THOSE THINGS...IT'S DONE...THEY JUST HAVE TO...FINISH.

7-9-2017 Intel Guru Daz NOW ON CNN...ABADI IN MOSUL...IN THE CROWD WITH THE IRAQ FLAG AROUND IS [HIS ?] SHOULDERS WITH THE CAPTION...MOSUL LIBERATED FROM ISIS.

7-9-2017 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Mosul officially liberated as Prime Minister Abadi visits the war torn area.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's