Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 7-11-17

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:43 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

7-11-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 We feel that the CBI website that is being groomed to come out into the INTERNATIONAL world is not as confusing as you think it is. My friend that owns a business in Iraq...this is my dear friend WalkingStick...He is a Marine, has a heart of a Marine. He’s a no nonsense man. Last week he called me on the phone and he said that by the 21st they would be paying 1 to 1...well I said...that’s an RV...that’s the lifting of the 3 zeros. ​He happens to have a company with over 500 employees with 2 other gentlemen, and those 2 other gentlemen own banks in Iraq...and they are at the meetings that you and I would love to be at. When they have these meetings...they go on for hours and even days. WS has been involved in a meeting for over 4 days..

7-11-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 So...I believe in my heart that the new CBI website is being groomed for new variables for the IQD. We do NOT believe that the website is a fake... the OLD website and the NEW website...have their own links... [Guru] DELTA has been watching these links...once we see the MERGE of the OLD and the NEW links....(when only 1 CBI website is left)...that is when we can probably get more excited...and we believe that will happen VERY SOON! These 2 websites...we believe they are TRANSFERRING FILES. We believe that the new designers are “waiting” for the information to be given to them. [Guru] Delta is keeping a very close eye – zeroed in on watching the CBI’s website. The auctions continue. We do ask if these auctions are part of the monetary reform... and we’ve been told that they are. To us...the auctions are in indication that the value of the IQD is about to go up. I believe they have a date in mind...they just haven’t announced it. They want to be in a position to GO IMMEDIATELY!

7-11-2017 Newshound Guru mike Article: "Fight Daesh economic trouble ." Quote: "a result of corrupt policies in the currency exchange, Iraq is suffering from a liquidity crisis. There is not enough money in circulation and that the Central Bank of Iraq is part of the problem." When they talk about money in circulation, they're talking about internal investment dinars that should reside in the banks and not under a mattress because no one trusts the banks. Instead, they bank in Jordan or Kuwait because the returns are higher and access to cash is simple and easy. This stood out to me: "Yet all of these plans are still in their infancy, but they all will live up the weak Iraqi bureaucracy." Due to the record Baghdad over the past four years, ten years, no one is betting that none of them will bear fruit without significant assistance from the international community.

7-11-2017 Newshound Guru mike This event isn't going to happen any time soon, it's still in it's infancy because the GOI lacks the political will to execute the long overdue legislation. When we start to see the laws passed, the freedom of movement of capital is achieved and a currency in Article VIII, we'll know Iraq is close to moving towards an open market economy. In the meantime, we'll keep seeing these types of articles imploring the GOI to act. It's clear that they aren't going to let Iraq borrow the $100 billion needed to rebuild, they're going to have to help themselves at some point.

7-10-2017 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Congrats to Iraq for the full liberation of Mosul. The next stage must open the banking system for private investment to succeed.

7-10-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 Articles just keep coming out of the woodwork ...It's all coming out publicly. The news articles are saying the Iraqi Prime Minister has declared the city of Mosul fully liberated from the Islamic state, IS, as we refer to it as ISIS. That was in print as we awaited the last speech to come out and many of you...listened to it. I can't tell you what was actually said, It's being communicated to me from the speech that what we wanted to hear was said...what he said, it matches up with the article.

7-10-2017 Intel Guru RayRen98 He went on to even make reference to escalating the reforms now that security and stability of Iraq is in place they will get the reforms underway...escalating to me, means making it happen even quicker than they were originally planning too. We sum all that up to say the main word that the citizens are hearing over there is reconciliation, economic reforms, revalue of their currency all of this is going to take place by the end of this week. The message they are telling the people right now is, "this week they will see everything". Good reason to be excited. The end is near if not here.

7-10-2017 Newshound Guru mike Article: "Iraqi prime minister declares victory over ISIS in Mosul" Good stuff, July 10, 2017 we see ISIL removed from Mosul.

7-10-2017 Guest Newshound Guru IraqiDay BREAKING Iraq PM Haider Al Abadi OFFICIALLY announces Mosul completely liberated....congratulations. Mosul is 100% liberated...Broke down into tears of joy as I watched Iraq PM Haider Al Abadi declare Mosul liberated. ALL the Iraqi forces made this moment possible.

7-10-2017 Newshound Guru Phillyman Article: "IRAQI TROOPS PUSH TO CLEAR LAST MOSUL GROUND OF IS MILITANTS" Quote: "Iraqi forces slowly advanced on Monday to retake the last patch of ground in Mosul where Islamic State militants are holding on to a tiny sliver of the Old City, west of the Tigris River, a day after the prime minister visited the soldiers to congratulate troops on the hard-fought battle." After numerous time lines have come and gone on the expected liberation of Mosul we are finally to the point of the last "patch" being cleared out. They were close enough yesterday to bring out Abadis victory announcement ...I am surprised to read that they still talk about 100's of IS fighters remaining. The statement looks like an exact quote of what we have been hearing for days now. Lots of guessing going on but clearly the operation is coming to a close from the military side.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's