Follow us! Follow us!

Mics Guru's 10-5-11

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Mics Guru's 10-5-11

Unread postby GoneAgain » Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:20 am

10-5-2011- Kaperoni article quote... "a promising future is waiting for the new Iraqi dinar, which would be the strongest currency in the Middle East, especially that Iraq held in the next few years, balancing the fictional depends on oil refrigerators up to 6 million barrels a day." This tells me that anyone who thinks the dinar is coming out at 4 to 1 is smoking something. they state, “over the next few years” here. “The Central Bank of Iraq was declared on 23 June on willingness to delete the zeros of Iraqi currency” This is the official day that the Cbi was ready to proceed. The Rv could happen at any point thereafter. if they don’t take action, inflation will continue to rise...the timeline on our side. With 7.61% from Aug, we know it is higher today....they cannot wait.

10-5-2011- Mailman17 I THINK A LOT OF STUFF IS GONNA COME DOWN...OVER THE NEXT WEEK...MAYBE NOT THE RV..YET...BUT EVERYTHING PERTINANT TO ITS RELEASE...SHABS IS NOT GONNA PLAY GAMES ANYMORE..IMO. HE HAS WARNED THEM AND HAS BEEN AS PROFESSIONAL AS HE COULD. ITS SHABS TURN TO FINALLY PULL THAT TRIGGER HE HAS WANTED TO DO FOR SO LONG.

10-4-2011- Studley I AM NOT A DATE GUY...BUT BASED ON THE CURRENT MARKET CONDITIONS, I BELIEVE TIME IS RUNNING OUT FOR SHABS TO RELEASE THIS. BASED ON CRUNCHING THE NUMBERS...YES A HIGH RATE IS POSSIBLE, BUT IMO NOT PROBABLE, IRAQ HAS LEARNED FROM THE PAST MISTAKES OF OTHER RVS, AND SHABS WILL MOST LIKELY KEEP THE RATE VERY STABLE POST RV AROUND THE HIGH THREES TO LOW FOURS. I DO BELIEVE WE R IN AN EXCELLENT WINDOW BASED ON INFO RECEIVED.

10-5-2011- Kaperoni it is of my opinion that this is a critical time. I am not optimistic that Maliki will agree to the power sharing he promised with the Strategic Council of Policies position for Allawi. That being said, I don’t think they will let him hold the world, in essence, “hostage” but holding up the RV. the CBI is ready, or near ready, to offer up a rate to the Iraqi people making their dinar international. This rate may very well be less than expected due to these continuing political issues. The issues with the GOI may have to take a backseat and be resolved at a later point. If I am wrong, we will continue to wait until there is a resolution with the GOI.

10-5-2011- Frank26 Shabibi has been given the rate and no-one can stop it...they will pass this Erbil agreement…they have to do this fighting and fussing, but in the end they will make an agreement.

10-4-2011- Studley THIS EVENT CAN AND SHOULD HAPPEN AT ANYTIME, MOST LIKELY WHEN WE LEAST EXPECT IT, IT WILL JUST SHOW UP ALL OVER THE WORLD SIMULTANEOUSLY, THIS IS A GLOBAL EVENT THAT IS VERY COMPLICATED. THE ERBIL, HCL, AND GOI HAVE TO BE KEPT A SECRET FOR IRAQS NATIONAL SECURITY INTERESTS, AND BECAUSE THAT IS THE NATURE OF CURRENCY PLAYS, THEY WON'T COME OUT AND GIVE YOU A STEP BY STEP APPROACH TO EXACTLY WHEN THIS WILL BE RELEASED. I KNOW SHABS IS VERY UPSET BECAUSE ALL HIS HARD WORK IS GOING TO SLIP AWAY WITHOUT AN RV SOON. FROM INFO I AM RECEIVING AND THE CURRENT GLOBAL FINANCIAL CONDITIONS, I DO BELIEVE WE ARE VERY CLOSE

10-4-2011- Okie_Oil_Man I HAVE FINALLY FIGURED OUT TODAY HOW TO TELL IF THE TRUTH COMES OUT OF IRAQ---IF THEY OFFICIALLY DENY THE INTEL--THATS HOW. THE MOST CONFLICTING INTEL TO DATE HAS OCCURED TODAY--TIME WILL HAVE TO PROVE THE TRUTH OR NOT. ONE SOURCE REPUDIATES THE OTHER SOURCE--WHICH IS TRUE??--I DON'T KNOW. THIS CAN OCCUR ANY MOMENT--OR IT MAY BE AWHILE--RIGHT NOW SINCE THINGS CHANGED SO RAPIDLY SINCE LAST NIGHT I JUST DON'T KNOW. THERE ARE NO ADVANTAGES TO IRAQ TO HOLD THIS UP--THEIR INFLATION RATE HAS RISEN TO THE POINT AN R/V IS IMPERITIVE

10-4-11- ScottiG Shabibi...will absolutely release the RV within the banking system when he is ready. there is little wiggle room left. There is indeed a wall that Shabibi will not go past. Regardless of whether or not the GOI gets its’act together, the RV must occur. He... is responsible for keeping Iraq funded and growing. He has much to accomplish and without the RV, nothing will be accomplished in that regard. Does Erbil need to be announced? I am convinced it is not mandatory.

10-4-2011- Purplehelmet300 [new guru] This is all from my family who LIVE and WORK over there! Soooo Much excitment! everything is looking GREAT! Don't be fooled by anything you may read. Coming VERY soon, really good rate... hearing pegged to the pound!! paper published cash in procedures. Coming VERY soon is all I can say.

10-4-2011- Bulldog75 THE BASKETS MAY BE SPLIT INTO SEVERAL; ORIGINALLY WE INTELLED TO BE TWO. NOW THE INTEL/THEORY HAS SHIFTED TO AS MANY AS POSSIBLY 5. THESE ARE RUMORS TILL PROVEN FACT

10-4-2011- TonyTNT [via alreadyblessed] WE GOT THE NEWS WE WERE LOOKING FOR....WE ARE JUST WAITING FOR IT TO HAPPEN...TIME IS ON OUR SIDE

10-4-2011- Med LANACHY SAID THE REASON FOR SHABIBI SAYING HE NEEDED PARLIAMENT TO SPEED THINGS UP WAS IT APPEARS THAT SHABIBI HAS A DEADLINE, THAT HE MOST LIKELY KNOWS THE DATE HE WANTS TO REVALUE ANDTHIS IS WHY THE PUSH. LAN SAID THAT INFLATION IN IRAQ IS OUT OF CONTROL AND SHABIBI KNOWS HE CANNOT STOP IT ANYMORE. BECAUSE THEY NEVER MOVE IN A TIMELY MANNER, HE THINKS IT WILL REVALUE BY DECEMBER. WE WILL HAVE TO SEE HOW FAST THE MOVE ON THE 3RD READING. IF IT IS DONE THIS MONTH, THEN POSSIBLY NOVEMBER RV, SHABIBI DOES NOT HAVE TO WAIT

10-4-2011- Okie_Oil_Man YESTERDAY ON IRAQI TV AS WELL AS THE IRAQI NEWSPAPERS THEY WERE EXPLAINING TO THE PEOPLE OF IRAQ ABOUT THE CHANGE IN VALUE OF THE DINAR. THEY DETAILED CASH IN PROCEDURES AND POLICY'S CONCERNING THE APPLICATION OF SMART CARD USAGE. AS I UNDERSTAND IT ALLAWAI IS NOW ACTING IN THE EXECUTIVE POSITION. WHAT HAPPENED REGARDING MALIKI IS STILL UNCLEAR TO ME AT THIS TIME. AS I UNDERSTAND THEIR WIERD TRANSLATION THEY SEEMED TO BE RELATING TO A 3.40 RATE...I HOPE GBP---BUT I CAN'T SAY FOR SURE. I PERSONALLY EXPECT THE DINAR TO BE PEGGED TO THE USD. TIME IS NOT ON IRAQ'S SIDE ANYMORE
GoneAgain

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's