Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 7-16-17

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:37 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

7-16-2017 Newshound Guru Breitling ...You have Volvo saying they are going to use hybrid engines. That just gutted the petro industry. Then France comes out and says they are going to dedicate their whole country to that. And they’re not screwing around that’s exactly what they’re doing because they don’t want to depend on oil either…Iraq is being pushed into a corner because of geo political competition. The oil markets are going to be gone. Not only that but the United States took away, Opec in general, the ability to manipulate the price. That’s gone…when I take my Range Rover down to fuel it up the gas is 30 cents cheaper than it was just a few months ago. That’s remarkable. What that means for Iraq is that they are not going to have the money coming in like they used to from their oil. So they are going to have to invest in their infrastructure...

7-16-2017 Newshound Guru Breitling ...If they invest in their infrastructure they better have money or have value behind their currency. Since I’ve got into this investment and the opportunity the dynamics have changed for sure. But they’ve changed for the better. It is a remarkable opportunity and don’t think for a minute that it’s not a huge opportunity for us and you should thank your lucky stars you are in it. All I can say is hang in there. Don’t believe in the hype…follow the data…follow the trends. It is real and it is coming. It’s not a date and rate thing. It’s a lot more complex than that. Then you’ll realize why many of the heavy hitters on this planet have Iraqi dinar. I know this personally because I’ve talked to a lot of them. A lot of people you’ll be surprised have the Iraqi dinar.

7-16-2017 Newshound Guru Kaperoni Article: "Iraq looks to open the IMF headquarters in Baghdad" Quote: "Iraq is looking forward to Britain's support in opening the headquarters of the International Monetary Fund, the IMF in Baghdad, and a meeting of the Iraqi Business Council British during the coming period to increase cooperation trade and investment between Baghdad and London. " Iraq needs ongoing oversight to make sure they continue to fulfill these agreements. What better way to keep an eye on them than to have an office in Iraq? As well, I am sure it offers some confidence to foreign institutions doing business in Iraq. More good news.

7-15-2017 Newshound Guru Islandg1211 This was a VERY IMPORTANT meeting today, which I was expecting. I'm expecting to see the CBI starting to re-educate the public on the RV. These CBI articles should be coming out within the next couple of weeks. I'm still looking towards end of summer for the RV. Again, the agreement with the Kurds over oil is the lynchpin now, and this article should make everyone very happy along with the UN publicly saying that Iraq needs to RV (via IMF Article VIII compliance). If an agreement is reached with the Kurds, it's time to really start with your post-RV plans.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's