Follow us! Follow us!

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions 7-17-17

Rumors, Chats & Guru Predictions from other Dinar Sites. IDC does not necessarily agree with, or endorse any of these posts.

Unread postby admin » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:26 am

Iraqi Dinar Guru opinions-predictions

7-17-2017 Intel Guru Frank26 The MasterCard services are now going to allow the Master Card transactions not only inside of Iraq but outside of Iraq. This is a first...we have been waiting for this to happen. IMO, we don't believe that this can happen at a program rate of 1184. We are strongly opinionated that this requires a new exchange rate for the Iraqi dinar. If they are activating their MasterCard right now outside of their country, then they have to have a rate. The activation of many things are occurring right now. Our friend who has businesses there said it all had to be done before the 21st...it is. The speed of Monetary Reform is at a completely different light. The CBI said in January that they were not ready to go International...but Alaq [?] has made it very clear that he is now ready to do this.

7-17-2017 Intel Guru Jester I DID GET SOME FEEDBACK FROM ONE OF [GURU] HOCUS POCUS'S CONTACTS EARLIER THIS WEEK THAT THE LEVEL OF COMMUNICATION IN REAL TIME IN THE SANDBOX IS ONCE AGAIN ANNOUNCING GOOD THINGS ON THE HORIZON AND 'SOON' TO HAPPEN...THE WHOLE "OUR MONEY WILL BE MORE EFFECTIVE" AND THAT...CAN'T DEFINE SOON OF COURSE AND THAT HAS HAPPENED BEFORE...BUT I HEARD IT STRAIGHT OUT OF THERE SO I AM SURE IT IS ACCURATE...JUST NOT SURE HOW SOON IS SOON...I WOULD ONLY BELIEVE HP'S CONTACT...BASED ON I KNOW EXACTLY WHERE THAT IS COMING FROM...

7-17-2017 Newshound Guru G-Lin Article: "Central Bank Governor: We seek to achieve a balance between the sale of the dollar and keep it" I like this art. mainly because it is coming from the CBI Governor. Not an economist or someone from the Finance ministry giving an opinion. And it looks as though he can make one of two choices. Either give the dinar a fixed rate or let it float. At least that is the way I'm reading this art.

7-17-2017 Intel Guru ADMINBILL LET'S MAKE AN ASSUMPTION THAT THE END GAME IS IN PLAY FINALLY. THERE IS STILL A CLOSELY HELD PROCESS THAT IS BEING CARRIED OUT TO THE LETTER. THERE ARE CERTAIN STEPS THAT HAVE BEEN AND MUST BE COMPLETED. EACH STEP HAS MANY CHECKS AND BALANCES. THEY HAVE DONE AN EXCELLENT JOB AT BRINGING US TO THIS POINT SO LET IT PLAY OUT THIS WEEK OR WHENEVER.

7-16-2017 Newshound Guru G-Lin Article: "Master card International" Quote: "card from any ATM of any foreign bank" I don't know how they could go international with an artificially programed rate.

7-16-2017 Newshound Guru G-Lin Article: "Central Bank Governor: We seek to achieve a balance between the sale of the dollar and keep it" Quote: " making the central bank 's policy in front of two choices : either to respond to the dollar in order to cancel the margins and this would be at the expense of the reduction of foreign currency reserves or Nguenn sale process and accept a margin of appreciation of the exchange rate" If I'm reading this correctly, it sounds as though Ali is going to appreciate the exchange rate in order to control the huge profits being made on the spread. The auctions are being controlled by the corrupt and I don't see an option other than raising the value of the dinar.

dinarguru.com
If its not on Iraqi Dinar Chat...It's probably crap!
admin
Site Owner
Site Owner

Return to Misc Dinar Guru's